Topic: what is the best BCAA  (Read 18262 times)

Offline TJMJ06

• Senior Members
what is the best BCAA
« on: May 18, 2010, 09:09:07 AM »
I was wondering what do you guys think is the best BCAA. I looked at a couple of different brands I just didnt know who to go with. I just want harder muscles and increased recovery time while cutting/doing lots of cardio  without any added weight gain any suggestions?

Offline SoulMonkey

• Senior Members
Re: what is the best BCAA
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
What fits in your budget :)

Offline beastmode7

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:00:46 AM »
Bcaa's are all basically the same. I use bodytech from vitamin shoppe cause it's prert cheap and effective. Also ON and sci-fit have good reputations and they both sell bcaa's.
“Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.”

Offline TJMJ06

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 10:02:21 AM »
I can afford whatever money is not a problem. And this may seem like a dumb question but as far as the hardening of my muscles go what else would work? Im willing to try anything as long as it wont make me gain any weight.

Offline SoulMonkey

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 10:11:32 AM »
Creatine. I prefer it in the form of Kre-alkalyn. Give it a few weeks with the kre-alkalyn and you'll explode! It will saturate your muscles with water weight, absorbing a lot of surrounding water retention which is a good thing for that dry, etched look. But once you cycle off, you'll lose a lot of that weight, so don't worry about "fat weight".

Offline TJMJ06

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:38 AM »
Alright man thanks jetsfan3 also recommended that as well im going to get some today and i think im either going to get Optimum Nutritions BCAA powder or the xtend. what do you think

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »
Alright man thanks jetsfan3 also recommended that as well im going to get some today and i think im either going to get Optimum Nutritions BCAA powder or the xtend. what do you think

I've never used either of those but a lot of people on this site really talk highly about purple wraath. I've used it myself as a pre/intra-workout supplement and the energy bestowing effects (in terms of endurance/strength, not focus/pump) are equal to the energy you would get from a PWO like jack3d. It's an awesome BCAA product and it tastes great.

Offline jetsfan3

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 11:55:16 AM »

I've heard many great things about xtend. It it fits your budget, then go right ahead and buy it.

Offline CMelanW

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 12:36:59 PM »
I am a huge fan of Purple Wraath... Never leave home without man... Great taste, loaded with all the essentials... Great Intra workout... Always sippin on it at the gym...
MMAFreak  "Keep your mind on health and stay away from the garbage.  It's not about where you have been, its about where your going.

Offline birdman2211

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »
Pill form = scifit bcaa akg 1000
Drink = purple wraath

Offline bigworm89

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 03:06:25 PM »
I prefer sci-fit bcaa 1000. 200 servings for under 20 dollars isn't to bad. I usually take 2 servings 4 times a day. And 5 times a day if you count the ones i take if i wake up in the middle of the night.
Why do all Chinese people look alike?