Topic: New Chef Robert Irvine Protein bars Coming By FortiFX Called: Fit Crunch  (Read 1530 times)

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
New Chef Robert Irvine protein bars coming by FortiFx called fit crunch this are baked and have 30 gars of protein and only 6 grams of suger they look very good to me you can also request a free sample  comes in peatnut buttt cookies & cream caramel nut what do you all think about this bars?

http://www.fitcrunchbars.com/

Offline Gkeezy

• Locker Roommates
They look similar to the Supreme bars... but who knows might be good
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
Well said Gkeezy this should  be good chef Irine is big on health and fitness I don't think he would just put his name and face on a protein bar with out putting out something that is very good.

Offline MrAppleman

• Locker Roommates
Well said Gkeezy this should  be good chef Irine is big on health and fitness I don't think he would just put his name and face on a protein bar with out putting out something that is very good.

because he wants to make money. Lol jk I think I saw the profile of them somewhere, not impressed.
Broscience-  the predominant brand of reasoning in bodybuilding circles where the anecdotal reports of jacked dudes are considered more credible than scientific research.

"Nothin but a peanut" -Ronnie Coleman