Topic: Xtreme Antler?!?!?! just bought a 30day trail...  (Read 6274 times)

Offline MISFIT22

Xtreme Antler?!?!?! just bought a 30day trail...
« on: July 04, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
so i have been hearing alot about this stuff lately with NFL and MLB so i did some research and havent found any side effects or anything that seems bad.. could this be the magic stuff??? idk yet but my shipment should arrive 7/10/13 and ill be keeping everyone up to date weekly with what i feel and see (if any) results that come along.. for the record im taking Alphamine, Jack3d, Isopure zero carb and ZMA along with a very strict diet because i am in mid-swing of a cut. if anyone has any comments questions concerns please tell me
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*

Offline texasmade89

• Senior Members
Re: Xtreme Antler?!?!?! just bought a 30day trail...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 09:19:07 AM »
what's the ingredient profile?  It's igf-1 correct?

But the "magic stuff" football players use if probably more along lines of real GH. 

This stuff unfortunately will not get you like Ray Lewis from the use of this.

The media loves creating hype about professional athletes taking 'banned' supplements, especially the really successful athletes.  Everybody loves those stories right? I know I do. In the case of Lance Armstrong, you have an example of actual 'doping' with a compound that could the average joe a serious edge if he trained hard. the deer antler spray is just not as strong as the media made it out to be. That is powerful enough to heal Ray Lewis injury, way faster than the body is capable.

That's not saying you won't see gains with it.  So please review it when your done, and let us know the truth!

Offline cjm502

• Locker Roommates
Got Stuff?

Offline MISFIT22

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »
cjm502... that was a waste of time to watch. and texasmade i completely agree on the "hype factor" in this but from all iv read and the price i paid ($3.95) i thought i would give it a whirl about a year ago i did a stack of t700 and tren so i know this wont be close to that but with all iv done as far as supplements go im not afraid to try anything new and will do a review in 30days
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*

Offline Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 10:16:08 AM »
Well have fun, but this stuff does not work, it is a scam. Pro athletes blame actual HGH and IGF use on it. Crid one even blamed high testosterone levels on it. These substances HAVE to be injected subcutaneously. Hell if I could do an effective transdermal or transmucal GH of IGF I'd be all over it, and so would everybody else.

See, I've tried this stuff before. I know its effects are psychosomatic. Supposedly it is very close in structure to IGF. Well in the world of chemicals "close" means nothing. For example- primobolan is just injectable Unmethylated SuperDrol. Look how different those two are. Or winny and pstanz.

Not trying to knock you. Just saying this is what it is- it is proven to be BS throughout the world of bodybuilding and athletics. It's a scapegoat for failing PED tests.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Offline cjm502

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 11:58:19 AM »
cjm502... that was a waste of time to watch. and texasmade i completely agree on the "hype factor" in this but from all iv read and the price i paid ($3.95) i thought i would give it a whirl about a year ago i did a stack of t700 and tren so i know this wont be close to that but with all iv done as far as supplements go im not afraid to try anything new and will do a review in 30days

And taking it will be a complete waste of time, have fun.
Got Stuff?

Offline MISFIT22

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 12:51:13 PM »
Well have fun, but this stuff does not work, it is a scam. Pro athletes blame actual HGH and IGF use on it. Crid one even blamed high testosterone levels on it. These substances HAVE to be injected subcutaneously. Hell if I could do an effective transdermal or transmucal GH of IGF I'd be all over it, and so would everybody else.

See, I've tried this stuff before. I know its effects are psychosomatic. Supposedly it is very close in structure to IGF. Well in the world of chemicals "close" means nothing. For example- primobolan is just injectable Unmethylated SuperDrol. Look how different those two are. Or winny and pstanz.

Not trying to knock you. Just saying this is what it is- it is proven to be BS throughout the world of bodybuilding and athletics. It's a scapegoat for failing PED tests.

not sure its been proven either or but anyways i will keep ya posted i mean whats the worst that can happen.. A) it doesnt work and i lost 4 bucks or B) it does work i see gains and inform people about it.. so its all good
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*

Offline getnbigr78

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 04:47:01 PM »
Used it. Does nothing. Spend the money on creatine for better results.

Offline chefneilde

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 05:01:27 PM »
I've spent hundreds on crap that doesn't work.  $4 is a deal, go kill it and let us know what it did for you.  Good Luck
If fish oil and squats won't cure it, you’re probably going to die
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
If doubt was a disease the cure is confidence.

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
Read the fine print bro. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

By clicking "Order Now", I agree to the terms and conditions. I will be charged today for shipping and handling and receive a trial bottle of Xtreme Antler. If I do not cancel within 14 days, I will be billed $79.97 for the bottle received and enrolled in the membership program, where a fresh supply will be shipped every thirty days thereafter until cancelled.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline chefneilde

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 07:55:47 PM »
ouch
If fish oil and squats won't cure it, you’re probably going to die
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
If doubt was a disease the cure is confidence.

Offline getnbigr78

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 08:07:55 PM »
Read the fine print bro. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

By clicking "Order Now", I agree to the terms and conditions. I will be charged today for shipping and handling and receive a trial bottle of Xtreme Antler. If I do not cancel within 14 days, I will be billed $79.97 for the bottle received and enrolled in the membership program, where a fresh supply will be shipped every thirty days thereafter until cancelled.

These companies make it very hard to cancel within 14 days- sometimes a "processing error" may result in getting the 79.97 charge put through- and when you try to dispute it, their customer service takes a nose dive.

Offline MISFIT22

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 08:23:45 PM »

These companies make it very hard to cancel within 14 days- sometimes a "processing error" may result in getting the 79.97 charge put through- and when you try to dispute it, their customer service takes a nose dive.

my 30 day bottle has already been shipped and i called today to cancel it and they said i would not be billed already so i got it for the price of shipping.. not sure if the hassle is worth it but like i said "WHAT IF IT IS!" after everything iv read on it, it damn near looks like a mild for of HGH and with it being a spray the results will be quicker (if any) then it having to be digested plus the fact that it increases your sex drive is well worth the try!!
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*
*Link Removed*

Offline lava135

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 05:11:26 AM »
Well, I generally (translation:  always)  listen to Virtus.  And when he comes straight out and says that something thing is a scam with no equivocation, well, I take that as gospel. But we all live and learn and move on.  You are seriously not the first person to ever really want something to work despite the evidence to the contrary, so it's all good broheim.  However, even Virtus seems unaware of the real benefits of this supplement as shown below:

Apparently it does make you horny.   ;D
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"You can't re-rack life."  Dom Mazetti

Offline Blade410

• Global Moderator, Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 05:12:21 AM »

my 30 day bottle has already been shipped and i called today to cancel it and they said i would not be billed already so i got it for the price of shipping.. not sure if the hassle is worth it but like i said "WHAT IF IT IS!" after everything iv read on it, it damn near looks like a mild for of HGH and with it being a spray the results will be quicker (if any) then it having to be digested plus the fact that it increases your sex drive is well worth the try!!

What a worthless supplement, regardless if it was 4 dollar, free or 400 dollars.  If it is proven not to work and worthless why even take it.  Unless you like just being a "test bed" and putting random garbage into your body.  I love how people say "but it was only 4 dollars".  In my humble opinion if something is garbage I won't take it even if they gave it to me for free.  

And I get a TON of free supplements, mind you.  

Also I would listen to Vit, he knows what he is talking about.  More than most.
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.