Topic: And you guys thought it was because she was watching you work out...  (Read 1093 times)

Online lava135

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"You can't re-rack life."  Dom Mazetti

Offline Gkeezy

• Locker Roommates
Re: And you guys thought it was because she was watching you work out...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 10:22:05 AM »
:( HAHAH word
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K

Offline Gkeezy

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
My girl now she is a hardcore gym buff, our friday nights involve us being at the gym for 2 hours moving weights around. She has a sick core, abs and all, and amazing definition. Let me be honest, this does translate into bed right after. The sex is fantastic!
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K

Offline abischof

• Banned Doods
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
I'm calling shenanigans on this one... either that or I need to start doing more "Captain's Chair" exercises...
Jane of all trades

Offline RichMyers

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:32:09 AM »
I knew all along, that they weren't moaning because they were working hard.
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

Offline cssrss

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 02:04:05 PM »
From now on all my female clients will end their sessions with the captain's chair, ohhhh yaaaaaaa
"There are no battles to be one or lost." -Thich Nhat Han

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer" Bene Gesserit Litany

Offline kgk4569

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 10:49:26 AM »
My girl now she is a hardcore gym buff, our friday nights involve us being at the gym for 2 hours moving weights around. She has a sick core, abs and all, and amazing definition. Let me be honest, this does translate into bed right after. The sex is fantastic!
Best sex I ever had was after a 4 hour strenuous hike. Between that and the sex nothing much else got accomplished that day.

...She was great, wished that one hadn't turned psycho on me. :(
"I do not want your cheap brainburning drugs. They are useless for work. And I am a working man today. I want vasopressin, washed caffeine, jumpstart, gingko biloba, guarana, and any intelligence enhancer introduced in the last five years." - Spider Jerusalem

Offline cssrss

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »
Best sex I ever had was after a 4 hour strenuous hike. Between that and the sex nothing much else got accomplished that day.

Well you know what they say, "The crazier they are better they are at uhhh............being crazy!"
"There are no battles to be one or lost." -Thich Nhat Han

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer" Bene Gesserit Litany

Offline Gkeezy

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 01:49:47 PM »

Well you know what they say, "The crazier they are better they are at uhhh............being crazy!"

sure at being crazy......

RIP Iron Brother T2K

Offline kgk4569

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 06:11:18 AM »

They all turn clingy and crazy on me, my friends joke that my junk is cursed.
"I do not want your cheap brainburning drugs. They are useless for work. And I am a working man today. I want vasopressin, washed caffeine, jumpstart, gingko biloba, guarana, and any intelligence enhancer introduced in the last five years." - Spider Jerusalem