Topic: Has anyone used the brand Life-flo? Looking for a DHEA / Pregnenolone topical  (Read 1222 times)

Offline pxpxp

• Senior Members
I am just about to complete a DAA / AI stack, and I am looking for something to take in-between my next stack.  Have been waiting (and waiting) for BPS Dermacine, but I feel that it will be a long wait. I have read that BPS is working on bringing it back, but until then, I will need to find something different. I have discovered a topical cream from Life Flo (Sold at All Star Health), both DHEA and Pregnenolone at a reasonable price.  Anyone used their products?  And, give me your opinion about taking DHEA / Pregnenolone in between my next natty test stack.  I have looked at Prototype Nutrition’s DHEA and Pregnenolone stack, but they are currently out of stock and very pricy.

Maybe if BPS would give a little more info on when we could expect Dermacine to arrive on shelves, that would be a little helpful. (hint hint BPS)–thanks 
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'

-Muhammad Ali

Offline pxpxp

• Senior Members
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'

-Muhammad Ali

Offline lava135

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
check out Prototype Nutrition D-Spray:
http://www.prototypenutrition.com/D-Spray-p/d.htm

I also like the 7-11 stack.
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"You can't re-rack life."  Dom Mazetti

Offline pxpxp

• Senior Members
I would get the 7-11, but they are out of stock. Did you get good gains from the D spray?

-Muhammad Ali

Offline lava135

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
I haven't used the D-Spray but I got good results with the 7-11 stack.  I've also used their UR Spray.
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"You can't re-rack life."  Dom Mazetti