Topic: Best stack? D-pol? Protein? Best for a novice?  (Read 1511 times)

Offline tomtomo91

Best stack? D-pol? Protein? Best for a novice?
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:17:17 AM »
Hello My names Tom 21 years old

Ive been on the basic protein and weight gainer from optimum nutrition and had some good results but i wanna up my game as i want more out of my workout now, ive taken jack3d for a pre-workout and currently bought some D-pol from purus labs and it sounds insane but just want advice from anyone who has been through it and got results from certain products i could stack with and whats the best protein out there? optimum nutrition is pretty up there i reck but just want you opinions?

cheers tom

Offline WarMachine

• Locker Roommates
Re: Best stack? D-pol? Protein? Best for a novice?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »
Welcome to the website Tom, I'm WarMachine, or as many SR broskis usually refer to as War  :D

First off to shed some light on your questions, jack3d are d-pol are both superb products and stack quite well with each other.  If you are looking to bulk, you may stick with Optimum's protein and weight gainer products as they are both high quality and effective.  I would recommend a solid creatine product as well.  Some of Optimum Nutrition's micronized creatine would do well.  In addition, because you are using d-pol, it is imperative to also use a product that helps counteract estrogen and prolactin as these both tend to be risen as well as testosterone with D-aspartic-acid supplements such as d-pol.  Consider adding Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT as this product covers both areas.  Another product I would definitely look into is USP labs' new Versa-1 which is set to be released  very shortly (the 8th if I remember correctly).  It may also help to add a multivitamin such as orange triad, myovite, or Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Men for general health support.

So overall, if you'd like a solid bulking stack with the products you've got now, here is my personal recommendation as a good stack;

Jack3d Micro
D-pol
Ad-3 PCT
ON Weight Gainer
ON whey
Orange triad
ON Micronized creatine

Lastly, it is very important to make sure you've got a proper diet with plenty of clean calories, right carbs, and your everyday essentials like vitamins and minerals.  Even more importantly is your training routine.  If it is not too much to ask, how is your current routine?  You need incorporate a good amount of high level and volume into an efficient training split in order to properly bulk.
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Offline tomtomo91

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:18:13 PM »
Hello War..to refer you as lol

Thanks for the advice but with d-pol as im so new to this...whats the deal with estrogen and prolactin? i have to keep them down for what?

and i forgot to mention i do take creatine, i have the ON CGT-10, or do i want just creatine, made some strengths with the cgt-10 and was pleased with the product to be honest..

and right heres my diet i have been on recently for my bulk...

8am  - 2 Weetabix with semi-skimmed milk plus 1 scoop of weight gainer (500-600 calories in the shake) or
          2 toasted whole meal bread with peanut butter with a glass of milk with a banana

11am - Tuna or chicken with a salad (tomatoe, lettuce, peppers) with a mustard dressing and 1 wholemeal slice of bread

1pm - 1 protein shake with a banana

3.30pm - chicken with brown rice with vegetables (carrots, green beans and broccoli) and a apple

Pre-workout at 4.45pm - Jack3d and banana

7pm - Usually Chicken with pasta, tuna with rice, spaghetti bolognese, usually a nice filling dinner after a workout and a protein shake

9.30pm - Cottage cheese on crackers or rye bread for bed time
             i have used usn's protein dessert before bed and has usually done the trick to

That is my basic diet plan, any ideas war?

Workout plan is

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Chest, and cardio a jog for 30 minutes
Wednesday - Back and biceps
Thursday - Shoulders and triceps
Friday - Arms
Saturday - 30 mins to an hour jog/run
Sunday - rest

thats it for all of that,
cheers tom

Offline WarMachine

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 01:19:30 PM »
Estrogen and prolactin must be kept low because when they are heightened to unfavorably high levels they can illicit unwanted side effects such as water retention, gynecomastia (development of man boobs), low libido, and essentially turn your physique into a moist muffin  :-[  Not exactly manly body characteristics.  AD-3 PCT helps prevent these types of things by effective;y inhibiting these hormones from rising.

ON CGT-10 is perfectly fine, I suggested micronized creatine because I was under the assumption you weren't using creatine currently.

The diet also looks fine and should get in the calories you need efficiently and healthily.  There is one thing I would like to change:

For pre-workout, it is not the best thing to take jack3d with a food source of any kind because it could interfere with the pre-workouts absorption.  The jack3d should be taken without food pre-workout to avoid absorption interference.  Try to fit that banana somewhere else.

Your workout routine also looks good, but I am concerned about the possibility of overtraining since it seems that your triceps, biceps, and shoulders will be hit continuously on a day to day basis, even on chest day.  If you've found that this routine has worked for you in the past, then you may stick with it.  However, it should be noted that in order to bulk, the intensity will need to be increased noticeably.  Monitor yourself closely for signs of over training such as continuous fatigue, joint point, and prolonged soreness.

Other than that, TRAIN HARD!!!!

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Offline tomtomo91

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 02:41:52 PM »
ok i will purchase some ad-3 pct as soon as, should i cycle it for 4 or 8 weeks? thanks for that tip tho dont want to have man boob!!! any other product similar or is that the best?

and yes thats whats concerned me about the rest between each day on my arms, might have to juggle it about and put abs andsome cardio on the wednesday, so it would be legs monday, chest tuesday, abs and light cardio wednesday, back and biceps thursday, shoulder and triceps Friday

but thanks for the advice much appreciated and time to train HARD!!!!

Offline WarMachine

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 03:32:48 PM »
cycle the ad-3 for as long as you run d-pol, maximum for 8 weeks

Offline theneckasaur

• Novice
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
So while taking d-pol you take this at the same time correct?

Offline tomtomo91

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 04:56:16 AM »
Yes 3 tabs before bed