Topic: First PH Cycle, looking for advice!  (Read 2324 times)

• Reputation: -2
First PH Cycle, looking for advice!
« on: December 25, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »
Hey all, I am a new user here and came mostly as I am considering running a PH cycle and IF I do, I want to do it "right." I have been researching a fair amount but there is so much information it's kind of difficult to really know where to start.  Please don't flame or say do your research as this is part of my research process.  If there is an article/website or something you think I should read please, let me know! I am happy to take the advice of more experienced members.  Let me preface by saying that I have had my testosterone tested and my natural test is within the "normal" average for a male but it is on the low end of the spectrum.  As such gaining muscle mass and to an extent, even strength, has always been pretty difficult.  However I love lifting and staying fit so I went in to a supplement shop that one of my bodybuilding acquaintances is sponsored by.  I went just to grab some protein and look into a test booster.  I asked the owner about test boosters and he, as far as price goes, hooked me up with epic labs Freakazol  (practically at no cost, it was christmas eve) which is not so much a test booster as a pro-hormone, which I was not expecting. Also he threw in a liver support for free.  So I have been researching it and debating as to whether or not it might be beneficial as far as bulking up and increasing strength goes.  IF I do decide to run a cycle I want to make sure I take all precautions necessary so I dont end up sterile or some crazy ****. As far as my research has indicated, making sure I have liver support and a good pre cycle loading phase as well as a PCT is extremely important.  However, I am not very familiar with which products work best for both the loading and PCT cycles so I guess the main area I would like some advice on is which of all the bajillion products out there are the best option.  Again, I am posting this so that I can get pointed in the right direction so I dont have to wade through all the garbage and endless information, most of which can be unreliable.  Any and all help appreciated.

Offline BigVida

• Posts: 222
  • Reputation: +155
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 12:01:59 PM »
All I want for xmas is two manboobs
Where the **** is my IPhone charger? -Martin Luther King

...This mess is a place

Offline WarMachine

• Locker Roommates
  • Posts: 2954
  • Reputation: +2805
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
Let me elaborate what bigvida was trying to indicate.

1.  Freakazol is a combination of three prohormone compounds: superdrol, m-lmd, and halodrol.  Is this a good idea for a first time ph cycle you may ask?  Well allow me to answer that question with a very famous quote here on SR.com:

HELL TO THE FOOING NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now do NOT take that as a flaming bro, but this compound is only for the upmost of experienced users.  I am talking about users who've run at least 4 standalone cyclces, one of which being superdrol alone, and perhaps 2 stack ph cycles.  Taking Freakazol as a first time ph is like trying to deadlift 500 lbs without using your legs.  It's a bad idea that will result in serious consequences.  That owner is an idiot.  Why suggest a stack prohormone to somebody looking for a test booster.  If I went into this store an asked him for creatine, would he give me a bottle of Tiger blood?

Okay, now to get serious.  If you do run a first time prohormone cycle please choose one of these:

Halo-plex of Hard rock Supplements
H-drol by Competitive Edge labs
Mechabol (if you can find it) by Antaeus labs
Halotest-25 by Powerlab Nutrition
P-mag by Competitive Edge labs

Or as a matter of fact, you may want to consider looking into the Advanced Muscle Science or Foreunner labs' products.  They are superior choices for first time ph users because of their low level of toxicity and minimal suppression.  Furthermore, two of our top members, FlashSunday and Cray are reps.  Hopefully if they see this post they can definitely instruct you on suggestions.  Personally, all of our top members can give you advice.

When doing a ph cycle, it's important to know what you are using, dosage protocol, cycle support, and PCT.  I am going to breakdown each category to make it easier.

If you were to use one of the prohormones in the list, it is important to know that on cycle support is very important.  Prior to beginning a cycle, you need to pre-load all cycle support ingredients as a way to prep your body for detoxification as a result of the introduction to toxic compounds.  Some effective on cycle support supps include:

Cycle Assist by Competitve Edge labs
Cycle Armor by Lecheek Nutrition
Aegis by Antaeus Labs
Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

You may also want to add some joint support as well such as Usp labs Super Cissus Rx as some of these compounds can result some joint discomfort.

Regardless which one you choose, you should also incorporate some fish oil, taurine, multivitamins, and perhaps some additional hawthorne berry for blood pressure support.  The Taurine is to protect against painful "pumps" assosciate mostly with halodrol and promagnon compounds.  Pre-load all support supps two weeks prior to the beginning of the cycle and continue to use them all throughout your cycle, all the way WITH pct and to the end of pct.

Dosing protocol varies with the compounds I mentioned.  If you were to use a halodrol compound like halo-plex or h-drol, the dosing protocol would like something like this:  (keep in mind these are oriented by weeks)  50/75/75/100/100/100

Promagnon compounds would look something like this:  50/75/75/75/75/100  I would like to note, that most of the time I've seen users only run a 50mg dose for three days as opposed to a week.  You could do that, but since this is your first ph, better to stick with week protocol.  Just my opinion.

If you run one of American Muscle Science's or Forerunner Labs' compounds, you would most likely use those as directed by the manufacturer's themselves.  Then again, flash an cray could tutor you on that better than I can  ;D

Now let's talk PCT.  The upmost important thing in PCT, even with mild compounds (no exceptions) is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM).  SERMs are designed to enable your body to re-engage natural test production and prevent adverse effects from rebound estrogen level rise.  At the discontinuation of suppressive cycles, the body wishes to restore the natural hormonal balance in the body, but it attempts to do this via estrogen rebound.  This can cause several adverse effects such as fat gain, water retention, loss of muscle definition, and gynocomastemia (gyno) which is development of man boobs.  On top of that, it also destroys your libido and endocrine function.  SERMs prevent this by attaching to estrogen receptors and preventing exogenous estrogen form exhibiting their effects.  Our personal favorite SERMs include Clomiphene (clomid) and Toremifiene (torem).  Both will suffice, but vary in dosage.  They are dosed in the following manners:

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Torem: 120/90/60/30

Once again, this is by weekly dosage.

Now in addition to your SERM, you'll want to incorporate a good amount of OTC (over the counter) test support an certain supplements that can help in muscle preservation.  Here is my personal PCT recommendation:  (Please note that some members may add their own critique, so use this as a "possible" pct layout and not necessarily your only options)

Torem:  120/90/60/30
Usp labs Test Powder (contains DAA, a very effective test boosting ingredient)
Animal Stak (yes it's spelled without a "c" on the product)
Animal Test (both Animal Products are made by Universal Nutrtion)
MuscleTech's Creacore (Creatine HCL helps immensely with muscle preservation)
and because you indicated that your natural test levels are little on the low side and extra test booster may also be a good idea for reassurance such as Anabolic innovations Post Cycle Support (that is the actual name of the product)

Of course as I stated before, don't forget to continue the use of your support supps with pct.
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Offline stewtron89

• Posts: 188
  • Reputation: +34
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 12:23:30 PM »
Let me elaborate what bigvida was trying to indicate.

HELL TO THE FOOING NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Halo-plex of Hard rock Supplements

Aegis by Antaeus Labs
Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Torem: 120/90/60/30

Once again, this is by weekly dosage.

Torem:  120/90/60/30
Usp labs Test Powder (contains DAA, a very effective test boosting ingredient)
Animal Stak (yes it's spelled without a "c" on the product)
Animal Test (both Animal Products are made by Universal Nutrtion)
MuscleTech's Creacore (Creatine HCL helps immensely with muscle preservation)

Damn you beat me, I was just writing this haha

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 12:55:37 PM »
Thanks guys! And don't worry, I did not take your quoted response as flaming.  I LOL'ed actually ha. I am here for advice from people with more experience than myself.  Up to this point I have only really ever used pre-lift supplements/creatine etc. so when I found out that the freakazol was a PH I was a little bit like WTF? haha so the advice is much appreciated.  I had already thought about just taking the stuff back and I will probably just avoid a PH altogether and try a test boost.  However, if I do decide to do a cycle, the advice given here seems like it will be invaluable in making sure I get everything set up so as to avoid adverse side affects etc.  After researching it a bit more, if I do decide to do a standalone cycle, which PH would you guys recommend?

Offline Maxima

• Locker Roommates
  • Posts: 825
  • Reputation: +429
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 01:04:00 PM »
Stop asking for answers and being lazy and actually do the research. There is a really good site to start on... It's called google.com.
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 01:11:55 PM »

Alright bruh... If you have read my earlier postings you might see why I asked a simple question. Even if I get an answer I will be researching and comparing the advice given by those more experienced than myself.

Offline jmyers

• Posts: 108
  • Reputation: +7
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 11:01:59 AM »
WarMachine nailed it, great info bro.