Topic: Savage by UG Pharma for bulking?  (Read 22425 times)

Offline Ctk2h

Savage by UG Pharma for bulking?
« on: September 28, 2012, 10:22:20 AM »
I am 24 6'0 177, I haven't taken pro-hormones for about two years and was wondering what are some top pro-hormones out there now? The pro-hormones I have taken have been Forged Extreme on two separate occasions, so i'm not totally that new to the subject.

I went to a local store around where I live and they have the pro-hormone called Savage by UG Pharma that they are pushing for bulking (what I am looking for). Was looking to see if anybody had any thoughts or experience with this pro-hormone. Also saw this pro-hormone called MyostatQ-4 that was the same makeup as Savage.

Thanks for the help,
Tyler

Offline AS79

• Locker Roommates
Re: Need some input on what y'all think
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 10:54:04 AM »
Pretty sure this is the one with 4 PHs in it.  Do not run this, your liver will thank you.  You want to have run any compound by itself first before you start stacking them.
LGI Supplements Rep

Offline ironajax

• Locker Roommates
Re: Need some input on what y'all think
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »
Try stacking
200g protein
400g carbs
100g healthy fats

Not to be a dick or anything, but your macros or your split need some serious work before you go back into PHs. 6'0 and 177? Dude, i outweigh you by 45lbs at the same height, and i'm hardly a monster. You have a lot of room for gains before resorting to anabolics., never mind those idiotic liverbusting stacks.
I HAVE MORE DRUGS IN MY BODY THAN CHARLIE SHEEN. AND IT FEELS GOOD.

Offline Ctk2h

Re: Savage by UG Pharma for bulking?
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 12:23:43 PM »
I would rather you be straightforward than not. Lol. Thanks for the tips guys!!

Offline chase1

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 02:35:09 AM »
not sure how much you know in-depth about PHs but this is savage:

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg ---- M-LMG
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg ---- H-DROL
1, 4, 6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione - 10mg ---- ATD
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 7.5mg ---- DYMETHAZINE

i dont know what compounds you took when you took "forged extreme", but its a lot better to know how you react to mlmg, hdrol, atd, and dymethazine, before taking all 4 together. but yeah if youre looking for bulking, im sure thats just what this stack will do for you.

given what i said above, to be 6'0" and 177 lbs either means you dont work hard enough in the gym and especially the kitchen, or you're just one of those skinny dudes that cant gain mass no matter what you do. definitely up your calories big time unless youre that unfortunate skinny guy, in which case, do whatcha gotta do.

on a side note, dont listen to the retards at your local stores pushing prohormones even if they're "your friends". ive seen those guys sell PHs, calling them "anabolic test boosters", to all my friends in high school from behind the counter and convince the kids that you can take PHs and PCT with a natty test booster and now i have 4 or 5 friends barely out of high school living with limp-dicks haha. i dont listen to people that have a sales incentive.
chasey's mechabol/stano-200 log--->  supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=20541.0
before pics on pg 1 . . . afters on pg 3

"abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat girl"

Offline Ctk2h

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 06:41:12 AM »
not sure how much you know in-depth about PHs but this is savage:

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg ---- M-LMG
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg ---- H-DROL
1, 4, 6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione - 10mg ---- ATD
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 7.5mg ---- DYMETHAZINE

i dont know what compounds you took when you took "forged extreme", but its a lot better to know how you react to mlmg, hdrol, atd, and dymethazine, before taking all 4 together. but yeah if youre looking for bulking, im sure thats just what this stack will do for you.

given what i said above, to be 6'0" and 177 lbs either means you dont work hard enough in the gym and especially the kitchen, or you're just one of those skinny dudes that cant gain mass no matter what you do. definitely up your calories big time unless youre that unfortunate skinny guy, in which case, do whatcha gotta do.

on a side note, dont listen to the retards at your local stores pushing prohormones even if they're "your friends". ive seen those guys sell PHs, calling them "anabolic test boosters", to all my friends in high school from behind the counter and convince the kids that you can take PHs and PCT with a natty test booster and now i have 4 or 5 friends barely out of high school living with limp-dicks haha. i dont listen to people that have a sales incentive.

Ive decided not to take this product. The more and more I look at the makeup, it just scares the poo out of me. But I am still looking for something to take that is little more "pure" if that is the right term to use.

About my weight, I have always been a skinny kid that can never put on weight. I just graduated college with a Nutrition and Food Science degree, so I know what it takes to put on weight, and the amount I have to eat to put on 1lb is simply stupid lol. When I took forged extreme I had misleading information and didnt do any research when I took it so I am just looking for a little guidance when it comes to PH this time.

Thanks for the reply
Tyler

Offline AS79

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 07:59:08 AM »
Look into Mechabol, it is a good PH for bulking with minimal sides.
LGI Supplements Rep

Offline Ctk2h

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 09:19:40 AM »
Look into Mechabol, it is a good PH for bulking with minimal sides.

I will take a look at it, Thanks!
Also was looking at Ultradrol by Antaeus Labs, stacked with M-LMG by CEL Competitive Edge Labs or if yall dont think that is a good stack taking ultradrol alone. 

Again, thanks for the input,
Tyler

Offline AS79

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »
Mechabol is more mild than ultra, so I would try that first.  I also would not recommend stacking PHs unless you have run them solo first.
LGI Supplements Rep

Offline Ctk2h

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 09:50:06 AM »
Mechabol is more mild than ultra, so I would try that first.  I also would not recommend stacking PHs unless you have run them solo first.

What would you suggest mg for mechabol and how long can I run it for?

Offline AS79

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »
Mecha kicks in pretty quick.  I would run for five weeks.  50mg for the first three days, and then 75/75/75/75/100.
LGI Supplements Rep

Offline chase1

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 08:17:57 AM »
Mecha kicks in pretty quick.  I would run for five weeks.  50mg for the first three days, and then 75/75/75/75/100.
yep, agreed
chasey's mechabol/stano-200 log--->  supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=20541.0
before pics on pg 1 . . . afters on pg 3

"abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat girl"

Offline StangChris09

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
I took myostatq-4 for a 4 week cycle and gained 24lbs and kept 21 lbs with my pct. I started shutting down after 3 weeks but my strength gains were monstrous. I went from squatting 380lbs for 5 reps to squatting 520 lbs for 2 reps all of my weight went up a lot on everything

Offline CKS2215

• Banned Doods
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2013, 02:31:15 PM »
4 compound in this one right?

Offline DrChun

• Novice
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 12:13:15 AM »
4 compound in this one right?

technically only 3 PH in it (halodrol, Max LMG, M14ADD) and the fourth compound is Arimistane which is a armoatase inhibitor.