Topic: Androdrol Platinum - New PowerLab product  (Read 5250 times)

Offline BHeart

• Senior Members
Androdrol Platinum - New PowerLab product
« on: September 27, 2012, 09:15:02 PM »
Hey guys,

I was surfing (as I often do), and ran across this.  Figured you all may want to see it.

ANDRODROL PLATINUM was formulated as Powerlab Nutritionís most aggressive response to the battle against declining testosterone in males worldwide. Low testosterone has been known to cause many emotional and physical symptoms such as depression, low sex drive, and loss of lean muscle mass. ANDRODROL PLATINUM contains a blend of novel testosterone inducing ingredients to assist you in your battle against nature and its effects on natural testosterone production. Stop making excuses for not reaching your goals and reach out and grab a bottle of ANDRODROL PLATINUM!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30

PLATINUM MASS MATRIX 800mg
Massularia Acuminata Extract 4:1
3,5,7-Trihydroxy-4-Methoxyflavone

PLATINUM TEST MAX 85mg
1-Androsterone
4-Androsterone
19-NorAndrosterone

ABSORBTECH DELIVERY SYSTEM 30mg
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Bioperine
Vanadyl Sulfate

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement take 1 capsule 2 times daily with 8 ounces of water. Do not take ANDRODROL PLATINUM for more than 8 consecutive weeks and then discontinue use for an equal amount of time.

The weight won't lift itself!!! - by ME!!!

Offline BigVida

• Senior Members
Re: Androdrol Platinum - New PowerLab product
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:52:53 PM »
I know 19 nor is a metabolite of nandrolone, but I don't think those compounds are really too umm....great. Since its powerlab, it'll prolly run 139.99 too
Where the **** is my IPhone charger? -Martin Luther King

...This mess is a place

Offline BHeart

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 11:18:25 PM »
Yah, Powerlab doesn't come cheap.  But it sad to see them putting the "Androdrol" name on something that doesn't look like it packs even half the punch of the old formula.  Hard to call that "Platinum" with a straight face...lol

Offline FlashSunday

• Google Regurgitation Guru
  • Banned Doods
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 04:51:37 AM »
Should be better on your liver though.

Offline Climax510

Androdrol Platinum - New PowerLab product
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 07:23:13 PM »
What up fella's. Haven't logged on in a while but wanted to comment on Androdrol Platinum. I purchased 3 bottles and am almost through bottle number 1. So far I've lost body fat but haven't noticed a significant increase in muscle mass (as with its predecessor the original Androdrol). I understood 19-nor to be the newest Prohormone crazzz but so far I'm not very impressed. I added Epistane to my stack with on-cycle support. My goal is 10lbs within 1 1/2 months. I'm not sure if ill bridge or cycle off completely. I'll gage my results and make a decision then.

Quick Log:
Weeks 1 & 2: 3 Androdrol pills in the morning.
Weeks 3 & 4: 2 Androdrol/ 2 Epistane pills morning. Repeat in the evening.
Weeks 4 & 8: Same as previous week
Will gage progress with bridging in mind.

Also, my source says eMonster by Galaxy Sups is suppose to the where its at. Look it up and tell me what you think.

Offline BHeart

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 12:00:03 PM »
What up fella's. Haven't logged on in a while but wanted to comment on Androdrol Platinum. I purchased 3 bottles and am almost through bottle number 1. So far I've lost body fat but haven't noticed a significant increase in muscle mass (as with its predecessor the original Androdrol). I understood 19-nor to be the newest Prohormone crazzz but so far I'm not very impressed. I added Epistane to my stack with on-cycle support. My goal is 10lbs within 1 1/2 months. I'm not sure if ill bridge or cycle off completely. I'll gage my results and make a decision then.

Quick Log:

Also, my source says eMonster by Galaxy Sups is suppose to the where its at. Look it up and tell me what you think.

Keep us in the loop of your status.  By the way, how many mgs of Epi are you running per day?

Offline egalan01

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 08:28:40 AM »

Quick Log:

"

i donna run the new androdrol platinum with epistane as dell

my cycle is just 2 of epistane and 2 adrodrol pills Ö is that an ok cycle? for four weeks

Offline ForgedByIron

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 01:24:37 PM »
I hear too much mixed information about the andro phs.

I heard for how mild they are in terms of results, they can have some big side effects.

lol I really just wish that there was no risk in taking these things