Topic: New company and products: EXT Sports "GO", "Real Test", :"Stim 10"  (Read 13625 times)

Offline WarMachine

• Posts: 3018
  • Reputation: +2663
Alright boys, looks like the supplement industry has got a newcomer into their family : EXT Sports

Some of you who research often for new supplements may have already come across this, but after searching through the forums, I figured I would try my hand at the "mention a new supplement" theme on SR.com.  As the title on the forum post states, the company is a new one (or at least I've never heard of these guys) called EXT Sports and their premier products are a pre-workout supplement called GO, a testosterone booster called Real Test, and a fat loss CNS stimulant called Stim 10.  The ingredient profile is as follows for GO:

Serving Size   1 Scoop
   Servings Per Container  28
   Calories       6.00
   Total Carbohydrate       1.50 g      0%
   Sugars       0.00 g
   Thiamin (as Thiamin Disulfide)       1.00 mg
   Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid)       25.00 mg
   GO™ MATRIX (Proprietary Blend)       3435.00 mg      0%
    Creatine (as Creatine Monohydrate) Glycine Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®) L-Taurine Plumbago Zeylanica (Root)              **
    L-Citrulline (as Citrulline Malate) Sugandha Kantak (Seed) Iris Germanica (Whole) Glutamine (as Trans-Alanyl Glutamine)

Contains the basics of many concentrated pre-workout formulas including creatine, beta-alanine, and L-citrulline malate.  I took a look at this and distinguished this "proprietary blend" as somewhat under dosed in my opinion.  The only feedback I have found on this supplement is the reviews posted on GNC.  However, like many of the senior members here on SR, I don't regard these reviews as helpful because they are just useless jaunts on whether the product works or not.  Might as well just have a yes or no feature under "did this product work for you?"

Next we have Real Test:

Serving Size   1 Capsule
   Servings Per Container  28
   TEST MATRIX (Proprietary Blend)       460.00 mg      0%
    Carthamus Tinctorius (Seed) Afromomum Meleguea (Seed) Salvia Haematodes (Root) Nelumbinis Semen (Seed)              **
    Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark)

Other than Yohimbe, I know nothing about these plants or whether they have effects on testosterone.  Sounds very similar to BPI's bunk product "Solid" in terms of the situation of the supplement's ingredients.  Once again, no reliable feedback other than gnc.

Finally we have Stim 10:

Serving Size   1 Capsule
   Servings Per Container  56
   Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid)       25.00 mg
   FEEL GOOD POWERFUL STIM MATRIX (Proprietary Blend)       641.00 mg      0%
    Ceylon Leadwort (Root) Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhydrous) Fountain Bush (Seed) Rauwolfia Serpentina (Bark)              **
    Kola Nut (Seed) Yerba Mate (Leaf) Cassia Nomame (Aerial) Cocao Seed Kiwi Fruit (Fruit) White Kidney Bean (Seed)

Other than the caffeine and Yerba mate, not too sure about this products ingredients either.  Perhaps you guys no more than I do about any potential stim effects associated with Kola nut, leadwort, and white kidney beans.  Of course, I will do my own research when given the opportunity.

So, what do you guy think of these products?
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Products Mentioned:

Brands Mentioned:

Offline FlashSunday

• Google Regurgitation Guru
  • Banned Doods
  • Posts: 2830
  • Reputation: +3295
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 10:59:33 AM »
Looks like garbage to me. Especially their "pre-workout". Each and every ingredient in there could take up the whole prop blend and some would need more on top to make an effective dosage. Maybe if you used 3 scoops it would be worth something, but then you would only get 7 workouts out of a container. Ill stick with companies like Lecheek, Purus, and others that I feel like put time and consideration into making products and that don't hide behind prop blends.

Offline WarMachine

• Posts: 3018
  • Reputation: +2663
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 11:32:05 AM »
I hear you loud and clear flash  8)
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Posts: 1192
  • Reputation: +958
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 11:54:21 AM »
I dont have much of an opinion on the Real Test or Stim 10, but the pre workout? Good god, that may be one of the weakest prop blends I have ever seen. Who are they fooling?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline TigerJT

• Posts: 824
  • Reputation: +269
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 12:25:51 PM »
Weak-sauce looking to me. Prob. blend's and under dosed on what they show. As others have stated before me I will spend my money else where! Message to New Co's; if you are going to make a product and put your name on it make it good!
"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"
"For the Love of God Please use the Search Bar"-TigerJT
    Excuses only lead to Failure- Meuth
My Log: Look it up!

Offline Blade410

• Global Moderator, Expert Reviewer
  • Posts: 4061
  • Reputation: +3220
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »
I hear you loud and clear flash  8)

War,

They look FABULOUS.  ;D
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.

Offline Tsunami2k

• Expert Reviewers/So Cal King
  • Posts: 1205
  • Reputation: +962
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 12:23:07 PM »
I know right blade? Totally SPECTACULAR
"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
 -Arnold

Offline Stanzi2007

• Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Reputation: +8
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »
So I work at GNC so I have all the boxes in front of me. Some of the ingredients are used in Image Sports and some  BPI products.  Also all the companies use random herbal blend that are really small and with ingredients that no one has ever heard of.  If you don't know this Image is a side  branch of BPI. The bottles that Blox comes  in are the same bottles that the Go comes in too. And of course all of it comes in a cute one pill dose for twenty eight days. All three companies are based out of Florida as well.  I don't have any hard evidence  but I'm betting all the companies are from BPI.
PS- pretty sure that Al of the new Ronnie Coleman line is made by BPI to. This claim I have less evidence but the bottles are the same bottles that the 1MR come in and is out of Florida a well.

Offline HxCTy

• Posts: 169
  • Reputation: +6
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 07:58:32 PM »
Jeez. Pathetic. I think all the senior members here on SR should just set up their own supp company. That would be a line of supplements id want to buy  ;D
Memento Mori.
So make it count.

On the other hand,
Don't take life to seriously. No one makes it out alive.

Offline workoutguru

• Posts: 2140
  • Reputation: +1427
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »
I just saw an ad in Muscle & Fitness for their pre-workout Go. Here is a link to their website so you can check out this and other products they make.
http://extsports.net/ Looks like Jay Cutler is sponsered by this company since it has his signture on the label.
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.