Author Topic: USPLabs no longer making Pink Magic.  (Read 8883 times)

workoutguru

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +226/-95
USPLabs no longer making Pink Magic.
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:56:36 AM »
I just found out that USPLabs is no longer making Pink Magic and this new Test Powder is kind of replacing it. This is what AnoblicAdam told me. I tried to find out from him why they stopped making it but he did not know. If anyone else on here knows why they are no longer making this let us know.

There were a few times I thought about trying this product but never got around to it mainly because of price. I had heard some really good things about it and then I heard some bad things about it. I am kind of upset now that I did not try this product since they are no longer making it. What are your thoughts on then not making this product anymore. 
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

chefneilde

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +476/-68
Re: USPLabs no longer making Pink Magic.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 12:01:57 PM »
You didn't miss anything good.
If fish oil and squats won't cure it, you’re probably going to die

Everyday is Independence Day

kevO

• Expert Reviewer/Zombie Deadlifting Crew Founder
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +749/-68
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »
Ummm Id imagine if Adam does not know why, nobody else on here would
Push it to the limit.

When You Try To Please Everybody, You End Up Pleasing NOBODY

Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

mhseaver670

• ER team member.
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +496/-25
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:15:41 PM »
well I got a free bottle of it half way gone. I stopped it cause it tanked my libido and made me a emotional wreck. Just didnt work for me.
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

steelforce

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +288/-23
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 12:19:04 PM »
I went thew two bottles and like someone els said you are not missing much didnt work for me at all.

Maxima

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +88/-17
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 12:38:17 PM »
Don't worry you will still be able to buy it for another 4 years on e-bay. I'm currently taking Halodrol Liquidgels that were discontinued way back. I purchased them off e-bay because I love them :)
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Rebel29073

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +516/-12
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 12:53:22 PM »
I followed up a 8 weeks cycle of p6 (cellucor) with Pink Magic cycle (4 weeks) a while back. I know I should have gone a full 8 on Pink Magic, but what i saw happening was my scale weight rising, but the strength potion not so much. I put on 20lb's in weight through both cycles. We happened to have had our annual wellness check up right after I came off this product and I failed the BMI scale miserably unfortunately...I would thing it safe to say my fat increased considerably. I cut back down to 160-165 and this year I hit 24.2 on the BMI scale thank the lord! 
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +772/-55
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 01:09:20 PM »
It may be due to the banning DMAA, IF they use it in the pink magic supp like they do in OEP.
Not any DMAA in pink magic though
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Maxima

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +88/-17
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 01:14:49 PM »
I'm assuming that Pink Magic sales have gone down tremendously. Now with test powder out they can put all their marketing attention to one testosterone boosting product.
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

janmar

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +10/-8
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 01:17:44 PM »
IMO it is a large waste of hard earned cash,but.... The good thing about GNC is you get your money back if not satisfied.

bjj

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +20/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 02:10:29 PM »
Thats kind of a bummer. Pink was one of the test stims that actually works for me...

averagejoe98

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +84/-31
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 02:48:39 PM »
I ran 8 weeks of PM and had great results, I hope they bring it back every now and then, TNA style.
Jacob from USP Labs has successfully synthesized real Unicorn blood and turned it into supplement form, it's called Pink Magic

AnabolicAdam

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +473/-17
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 03:46:01 PM »
I know why we are not making pink any longer.

Pink sales were not tanking, there is no DMAA in Pink (really?) and second DMAA is not banned.

For those it worked for it worked very well, for those that it didnt, thats unfortunate. But thats the nature of the supplement business. What works for one may not work for another.

TEST Powder is going to be the Test boosting product that we are going to focus on, that much is true. That and the Asteroid Stack 2.0.
USPlabs
Regional Director

AnabolicAdam

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +473/-17
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »
Ha, sorry. Forgot to post why.

The ingredients are seasonal and rare, as we stated when Pink first came out. Remember it was unavailable for like 6 months or more? People thought it was a scam and that we were trying to build hype. Well, everyone now knows It wasnt. ;)

USPlabs
Regional Director

workoutguru

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +226/-95
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 04:38:15 PM »
Thanks Adam for the response back and to why you don't make it anymore. Since they are not making it anymore do you think they are going to have any sales on it to get rid of what they have left.
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.