Topic: The best natural testosterone booster is WHEATGRASS  (Read 13363 times)

Offline GiorgosGRK

The best natural testosterone booster is WHEATGRASS
« on: June 26, 2012, 05:16:05 PM »
Hi fellow bodybuilders, for some of you taking testosterone boosters made by scientists or those who want to completely boost their testosterone naturally, you should try wheatgrass. Wheatgrass has some 17 amino acids that the body can only synthesize from food protein such as lysine, leucine, tryptophane, phenylalanine, threonine, valine and isoleucine. Some of the other amino acids found in wheatgrass are arginine, glutamic acid, histidine, serine and tyrosine. the main benefit of wheatgrass is the chlorophyll content which has the ability to strengthen cells, detoxify the liver and bloodstream and chemically neutralize pollutants. Wheatgrass has hundreds of other great qualities to it that bodybuilders will highly benefit from including the natural testosterone booster aspect of it. I highly recommend you look into wheatgrass because it is truly amazing what it does for you. I know wheatgrass helps me a lot with endurance and strength at the gym and I thought I'd share it with you guys.  :)

Offline Jpotter21

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
Re: The best natural testosterone booster is WHEATGRASS
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »
Where on earth did you find Wheat grass naturally raises your test???
'It is rarely seen and probably misunderstood.My work has been invisible to the working masses I will now join. There is no one to cheer my performance or to console me in my failure. There are no spectators or judges, scoreboards or buzzers. It is a work done in isolation for a party of one."

Offline Antell32

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 05:53:26 PM »
I Have actually read wheat grass has little or no significant health benefits to humans.

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 06:31:58 PM »
If your going to make such a bold claim, please site a reputable source other than your personal placebo effects. Because I'm fairly certain that wheatgrass not only has no effects on testosterone, but that it basically has the same nutritional values as common vegetables.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline Maxima

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
I heard it's an extremely powerful laxative and makes you blow up the toilet and that's about it. Unless pooping raises your test for some odd reason that we don't know about, or you are curling 50lb dumbbells while pooping, I don't believe this is true.

Did you get this from Dr. Oz?
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Offline Momo1

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:43:46 PM »
Wow, if this is the case, I am buying a farm and hell with having goats eat up the grass; I need to get my test up!

Really!

The main benefit from consuming wheatgrass it help increase the manufacture of hemoglobin, what is in our red blood cells that transport oxygen. It also help cleanses the liver, tissues and cells; bottom line, great for detoxification. If you are going to use this, it would during or as part of a PH Cycle.
Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
I dont no about this being a test booster but I heard good thing about wheatgrass there was a guy buying some for his wife at stanford university when I was working there I was having lunch at the time he said this help his wife big time how was going through chemo treatments. He said she was doing alot better no days when she was taking wheatgrass then on days she was not. I found this on wheatgrass.

http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/40pointsofwheatgrass.htm

Offline CaryK

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 06:56:33 AM »
This guy has only 5 posts on here and already has a -4 rep....something is up with him  ???
The key to my exercise program is just one simple truth, I HATE MY BODY...Do you understand that the second you look in the mirror and you're happy with what you see, baby you just lost the battle.
-Dr. Perry Cox, Scrubs