Topic: E-stane vs tren  (Read 2230 times)

Offline dumbell

• Senior Members
E-stane vs tren
« on: March 01, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »
I wanna have a good beach body for the ladies this sumer ha so I was wondering which would give me a more impressive look and by that i mean cut but big. Do a cycle of e-stane or do a cycle of tren then do a oxy and recreate stack? I know about ph's and have ran a cycle before so I know what im getting into. I want to really get cut but I want to have the big muscles to show of to. Im not to ad already I an ok 6 pack it could be etter but I want to be bigger nad ripped to sherds. Thanks
No one remembers those who tried their best. People remember the ones who win.

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
Re: E-stane vs tren
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 07:00:56 AM »
Which PH did you run previously??

Offline dumbell

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
I ran Trenadrol by Kilosports. I got really large and it worked great but I was always hunger and gain alot of weight so it ended up being a bulking cycle. I have read your reveiw  and that is why I bought e-stane. But like i said I dont know which would be better to do. What do you think would work the best for my wanting to be really cut but very muscluar also. Thanks

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »
E-stane.

Tren, unless you can control your diet, is always going to be bulkier than E-stane.

I was also pretty hungry on E-Stane, but I was able to keep my diet at pretty low calorie levels, and so I really recomped hard. Losing 4-5% body fat, was awesome.

Offline blakmuscle27

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 01:16:43 PM »
Im running an E-stane stack now.  Im only in my 2nd week, but it's looking promising...  I'm cutting with MDrol.  Hell.. I have a problem eating enough!!

Offline dumbell

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 01:27:09 PM »
Ok thanks Garlick i ll do the cycle of e-stane. Does it matter if i do the oxy and recreate stack before or after the the e-stane cycle?

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 01:29:16 PM »
Ok thanks Garlick i ll do the cycle of e-stane. Does it matter if i do the oxy and recreate stack before or after the the e-stane cycle?

I would be careful with that, and stop the Oxy and Recreate at least 1 week before starting the cycle, and then not starting up again till you were done with your PCT.

Those two put more pressure on internal organs that could cause issues if you're not careful.

If you do the PCT right, you should continue to cut a little more during that time, and not need the Oxy & Recreate till you're finished with that.

Offline dumbell

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 02:08:56 PM »
Ok should I take the same dose you did? Im 5'10 185

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
Sure.

It worked well for me, and I'm 5'9" and 195 when I started. So I don't see why it wouldn't work for you the same way on the same dosages.