Topic: Why did Jack3d get discontinued?  (Read 20000 times)

Offline Cuttinreps

• Novice
Why did Jack3d get discontinued?
« on: May 05, 2012, 08:19:12 PM »
Just wondering the real reason. Is a badass pre workout.

Brands Mentioned:

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
Re: Why did Jack3d get discontinued?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 08:33:03 PM »
It has this in which was band by FDA 1,3-Dimethylamylamine on monday so anything with this in it is going by by.

Offline Suntzu

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 08:41:22 PM »
It has this in which was band by FDA 1,3-Dimethylamylamine on monday so anything with this in it is going by by.
Hmm, I missed that information...surely sucks.

Offline kris65

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 08:49:49 PM »

The real reason is the 1,3, dimeth. Its not a badass pwo, average at best. There are quite a few I could name off the top of my head that are better.
~Hail to PITT~

"I don't say goodbye till that pain says hello." - Greg Plitt

Offline RiseAboveIt

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »

The real reason is the 1,3, dimeth. Its not a badass pwo, average at best. There are quite a few I could name off the top of my head that are better.

This. Its way to overrated

Offline dmq777

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 10:41:11 PM »
Jacked definitely won't be as widely available as it was before, but I think that GNC and UPS labs are both still selling it, and fighting the FDA on this.  Jacked and OEP are USP's flagship products, and killing them off will be like killing off the entire company so I doubt that they'll give up without a good fight.

As a pwo, Jacked was badass when it first came out, and set a new standard for pre-workouts.  But since then, plenty of other companies have come out with better, more powerful ones.  IMO the good old ECA stack (with ephedrine hcl) is still the most powerful pwo; that stuff is straight up adrenaline into you system and makes you strong like nothing else.  I don't use it that much anymore though cos it gives me a short temper. 
"A guy started at Fight Club, his ass was a wad of cookie dough, after a few weeks he was carved out of wood"

Offline RaleighReps

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 06:25:22 AM »

TOTALLY AGREE, KRIS.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."   - George Orwell

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  - Maj Gen James Mattis

Offline Cuttinreps

• Novice
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »
It sucks because it's reasonably priced and makes me pretty strong and ready to pump iron. Unlike some other products that just give me a headache and taste like crap. I'm gona buy a bunch before the stores run out. Super pump max is pretty good too, but I didn't see beta alanine in the ingredients and I like beta alanine in my pre workouts but I gave me an awesome pump.

Offline PunchSmith

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »
Jacked definitely won't be as widely available as it was before, but I think that GNC and UPS labs are both still selling it, and fighting the FDA on this.  Jacked and OEP are USP's flagship products, and killing them off will be like killing off the entire company so I doubt that they'll give up without a good fight.

As a pwo, Jacked was badass when it first came out, and set a new standard for pre-workouts.  But since then, plenty of other companies have come out with better, more powerful ones.  IMO the good old ECA stack (with ephedrine hcl) is still the most powerful pwo; that stuff is straight up adrenaline into you system and makes you strong like nothing else.  I don't use it that much anymore though cos it gives me a short temper. 

I hope USP fights it, but it might bring the wrath of the FDA down on the whole industry.

Offline hellraiser16

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »
This really does suck jack3d and 1MR are two of my fave pre-workouts and i dont wanna loose jack3d or any of there products so figh fight fight itttt

Offline workoutnoob

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 07:11:54 AM »
A worker at my local GNC said the ban as of right now only effects military bases. Not sure though.
When you die the only Kingdom you'll see, is two foot wide and six foot deep.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim..

Offline kuch

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 09:57:15 PM »
until further notice...

Jack3d has been showing signs of causing chemically indused heat strokes in people who take the supplement, mostly in hot areas of the world. so ppl in the military take it and are outside a lot in their hot uniforms and its just not a good recipe. the research is pointing to 1,3D, so everyone who has a problem went up in arms about it and now we are seeing the effects.

and there have been cases outside of military personal... if you were wondering.

Offline chef0ne

so give the name!!
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
i am in the market for a pwo, i have been on ravage for a cycle now and i was not displeased. i can still get jack3d her in oman in the middle east wher is is hot as f***. i am looking at 4 products now to cycle on to
1. jack3ed (i don't know what the difference is between the orange and the green)
2. dark rage
3. neurocore
4. NO shotgun

any input? i've read all the reviews and i think i should either go for jack3ed (while i still can) or "dark rage"

thanks for your help

p

Offline palibuild93

• Senior Members
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 09:22:13 PM »
I've never tried Jack3d but if anyone has tried it and C-4, could you please tell me which is better?
I'm currently running C-4 and I love the pump, not so much the taste, but great pump, although it gives me some serious itch problems (not sure if it's from being sensitive to stims or just a chemical reaction).

Also, it'd be cool to list a few of your favorites by effectiveness as the taste is not even a factor for me.

Offline RiseAboveIt

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »
I've never tried Jack3d but if anyone has tried it and C-4, could you please tell me which is better?
I'm currently running C-4 and I love the pump, not so much the taste, but great pump, although it gives me some serious itch problems (not sure if it's from being sensitive to stims or just a chemical reaction).

Also, it'd be cool to list a few of your favorites by effectiveness as the taste is not even a factor for me.

Beta Alanine causes it. Try Craze or Muscle Marinade. Two hottest pwo's right now imo