Author Topic: What is the best/ safest PH supplement? First time PH user  (Read 9034 times)

stoney

• Forum Rep: +1/-1
What is the best/ safest PH supplement? First time PH user
« on: April 13, 2012, 06:21:31 AM »
Hey guys, ive been researching prohormones for a while now, and im really looking for peoples opinions on which ones are the "safer" or better ones to go for. From what i have seen a lot of different ones got a lot of different reviews of different people, and im basically here to see if i can hear from people first hand about which PH products have had the best results/ least side effects when taking and etc.. i know the "e-monster stack" is meant to be bascally liver poison, but that is the only one i know that someone i know first hand has taken. They found no side effects and have now gone onto some type of steroid. Ive have test boosters in the past, and ive continuously found it difficult even when eating all the right foods and filling all the numbers in the macro column (protein/carbs/fats).

If anyone has advice to offer on PH supplements i would greatly appreiate it and interested on any feedback anyone can give me. I know this sounds like a ***** thing to say, but i would prefer to orally take supplements instead just because of personal reasons, although i do understand that it is worse on your liver, hope to get some great advice soon! 

thank!

Jefferson

• Forum Rep: +0/-4
Re: What is the best/ safest PH supplement? First time PH user
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:26:17 AM »
For my first time i did a full 16 week stack,not a good idea.

For your first time i would reccemend Competetive edge labs pmag,or a clone.  Or h-drol.

Both are not wild ph's but deliver results without strong sides. Also its your first time so you should see some gains regardless. But still take on cycle support and pct properly. But a standaline cycle for your first. Thats my opinion

stoney

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 06:39:32 AM »
thanks jefferson! have you had these supplements before? and are they all stacks or what would you recommend stacking them with specifically? id prefer to get everything i needed straight up, instead of umming and arring about what i needed before starting it!

Jefferson

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:45:25 AM »
Since its your first time i would use one prohormone in your first cycle. A mild one as Pmag.
For my first cycle i stack pmag,m14add,pplex,and mdrol.  A first time user should
Not use that large of a cycle.i ran into gyno and depression afterwards.

For your first time keep it mild. Pmag is reviewed as a great mild ph.but still take the precautions of on cycle support and a pct.you should see results.

stoney

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 06:49:16 AM »
awesome thanks! ill look it up and check it out, did you find that you lost much of what you gained from the cycle?

Jefferson

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 06:57:42 AM »
Personally i didnt lose much and i barely did a pct since i was stupkd and unknowledgable. But that contributes to the person.every body is different

Cray

• AMS & ForeRunner Labs Rep
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +467/-242
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:03:58 AM »
Since its your first time i would use one prohormone in your first cycle. A mild one as Pmag.
For my first cycle i stack pmag,m14add,pplex,and mdrol.  A first time user should

For your first time keep it mild. Pmag is reviewed as a great mild ph.but still take the precautions of on cycle support and a pct.you should see results.

The fact that you stacked 4 compounds and didn't run a PCT is retarded.

@stoney - Look into Protodrol. Great first timer PH. Safe-methyl technology. Good lean gains. Relatively cheap.
The creator of HSB and forever a Bro. RIP T2K.

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees." - Courage Wolf
"Don't be a hoe, do some research bro." - Mooselini

Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Rep

stoney

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 07:07:25 AM »
thanks cray ! have you used protodrol before? and what were your gains like if you have? of course everyone (including me) wants to get the best gains they can from their PH im just trying to find the best and safest product i can. Would you say that Pmag isnt as safe as protodrol? or are you meaning its a better option from your experience? thanks again :)

Momo1

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +73/-10
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 07:21:20 AM »
I ran a cycle of Protodrol from I-Force, it is a mild PH, excellent for the 1st time user, you can run as follows 50/75/75/75. You will still need to do your pre-cycle set up, SERM, and proper PCT, I gain 15lbs on it and after my cycle, I kept 8lbs. This will give you a dry look and the pumps are good.

If you want to give it a shot, you will need to pick up Protomax, I-Force discontinued the Protodrol; it is the clone version.

Please make sure you do your research on your own, do not listen to people who ran 12-week cycles with no PCT
Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately

stoney

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 07:28:18 AM »
thanks for the sound advice momo1 ! i know this will sound stupid, but i just want to be perfectly clear with what you mean with the "50/75/75/75" ? and great thanks! sounds like the hardest part is keeping the size on after the fact :/ so you would recommend my precycle would be on "serm" ? and what type of PCT would you recommend? i only ask because id prefer to find out from someone who has had positive effects from the PH! also would you use a test booster while running the  protomax? or not the first time around? thanks for the comment :D

Cray

• AMS & ForeRunner Labs Rep
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +467/-242
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 07:52:44 AM »
thanks for the sound advice momo1 ! i know this will sound stupid, but i just want to be perfectly clear with what you mean with the "50/75/75/75" ? and great thanks! sounds like the hardest part is keeping the size on after the fact :/ so you would recommend my precycle would be on "serm" ? and what type of PCT would you recommend? i only ask because id prefer to find out from someone who has had positive effects from the PH! also would you use a test booster while running the  protomax? or not the first time around? thanks for the comment :D

You have some heavy reading to do my man. Go to the prohormone section of the forums and read ALL the sticky's. You need to do a lot more research before you jump into the world of PH's.

I ran Protodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100. I would recommend running it at higher doses, even for first time users. Supposedly it's safer then P-Mag as it has "safe-methyl technology". How much stock you want to put in that claim is up to you.
The creator of HSB and forever a Bro. RIP T2K.

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees." - Courage Wolf
"Don't be a hoe, do some research bro." - Mooselini

Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Rep

Momo1

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +73/-10
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 08:02:53 AM »
Stoney, Cray is correct, I like your gun-ho approach, but I think you really need to do more research.  We all want people to have a positive experience when running a PH and the most important are, doing it right. If I am not mistaking, Kevo or Cray, my apologies if I am wrong, ran Protomax and logged his progress, search for it and it will bring more light to your questions.
Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately

Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +772/-55
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 08:43:21 AM »

Wait you are 19 and your ran all of that stacked? I am surprised you were not hospitalized. Please dont do that again, and also realize that it is against site policy for anyone under 21 to ask questions concerning prohormones/steroids/research chemicals/etc. You didn't do that, I am just giving you a fair warning. I hope your gyno and depression got better.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

dylangemelli

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +16/-4
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 11:11:47 AM »
Helladrol is an excellent first cycle to run... The sides are a lot lower and the gains can be incredible if you run it properly... I have had great success with it... Strength and size gains were incredible...
Needtobuildmuscle Rep... NASM certified personal trainer and nutritionist

garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +910/-49
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
I ran Epistane as my first PH, and thought it was great. Had very little sides, and showed some great gains.

You can't find Epistane now, but there are some clones out there that you should be able to get. It was very dry, meaning very little estrogen issues, even in the PCT.

You can read my review of it, which I detailed everything I took, and the gains I saw.