Topic: Best Creatine on the market today  (Read 42866 times)

Offline black81

• Banned Doods
Best Creatine on the market today
« on: March 26, 2012, 07:03:16 AM »
Hello everybody. My name is Black and I am new to this site. I was looking for help with the different Creatines. Now i know there are alot of Creatines out here today. And so far I've tried Bsn Cellmas-didn't see any results as for the mass part, but was great for recovery. My question to everybody today is I was wondering if you guys can give me your experience with the many different Creatines you've tried and how well it work and when did you notice the results. Which Creatine would you reccomend and why?

Offline joeflah13

• RCSS Rep, CBL/Carb Nite Advocate, Always Learning
  • Locker Roommates
Re: Best Creatine on the market today
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 07:09:21 AM »
Instead of bouncing around from creatine to creatine, I got fed up with it and finally reverted back to the pure stuff: CreaPure creatine monohydrate. That has been the most effective creatine product that I have used.

CreaPure is micronized creatine monohydrate, purified "to the max" (for a lack of a better term). When I ran it, I took 5g preworkout and 5g postworkout. I usually don't respond to creatine AT ALL, but I did notice size/strength increases when running CreaPure. The price also can't be beat.

My recommendation is to save time, cut the crap, and go straight for the pure goods. If you've already tried CreaPure and want to go a different route, Controlled Labs Green Mag and Con Crete are both highly recommended products on this site. I generally advise staying away from Kre Alkalyn, but others will recommend it, so the only way to figure out if you like it or not is to try it yourself.

Hope this helps
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Representative

Official Member of Team Coleman

PM me for discounts and samples!

YEAAAAAHHHH BUDDAAAYYYYY!!!!
LIGHT WEIGHT BAYBAYYYYYYY!!!!

R.I.P. Tsunami2k
"If it wasn't for my gains in calf size, I'd think Kiefer was the Antichrist." - Ron

Offline ReVengeance

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
I vouch for Green MAG, I have seen solid strength gains on it so far. I used CellMass back in the day and that really retains water and gave me a bloated mass look also did give me strength as well. Kre-Alkalyn seems to work for alot of guys but wasn't really effective for me.

Might have to see which one works for you best.
"You can't eat like a Bird, if you want to be a Lion"

Offline RichMyers

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 07:25:29 AM »
Creapure is probably the single most pure raw material on the market today.

Too many companies use cheap garbage creatine from China, that is full of impurities like lead, mercury, arsenic, and cadmium.

Unless you are willing to risk contaminating your body, I would strongly suggest that you stick with Creapure.
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

Offline AlphandOmega

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 07:25:52 AM »
I agree with Joe and Venge on this one. I've bounced back and forth between Creatines and by the far best one I've used to date is Iforce Creaplex. It's 100 servings of bulk creapure. It's 12$ at allstarhealth.com

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/iforce-creaplex.htm

Also a lot of people recommend Green Mag annd Universal Storm because they have some of the best solid profiles and fair prices.
http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/universal_nutrition-storm_muscle_cell_volumizer.htm
http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/controlled_labs-green_magnitude.htm
"Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we."-Lee Haney

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker..."-Ronald Reagan

Offline mhseaver670

• ER team member.
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 07:26:33 AM »
IM the opposite. Creapure didnt do anything for me. But yet Kre-ak did wonders.? So  I guess I just throwed a wrench in the gears lol.
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

Offline Blade410

• Global Moderator, Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 07:30:33 AM »
My recommendation would be Optimum Nutrition's Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate).  Solid product, priced great and effective.  There are other good ones like Green MAG, Con-Cret, etc...
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.

Offline misterjaydub

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 07:39:05 AM »
Instead of bouncing around from creatine to creatine, I got fed up with it and finally reverted back to the pure stuff: CreaPure creatine monohydrate. That has been the most effective creatine product that I have used.

CreaPure is micronized creatine monohydrate, purified "to the max" (for a lack of a better term). When I ran it, I took 5g preworkout and 5g postworkout. I usually don't respond to creatine AT ALL, but I did notice size/strength increases when running CreaPure. The price also can't be beat.

My recommendation is to save time, cut the crap, and go straight for the pure goods. If you've already tried CreaPure and want to go a different route, Controlled Labs Green Mag and Con Crete are both highly recommended products on this site. I generally advise staying away from Kre Alkalyn, but others will recommend it, so the only way to figure out if you like it or not is to try it yourself.

Hope this helps

+REP

They just keep trying to re-invent the wheel. 
www.grgtfitness.com

"If they could, they would, since they can't, they rant."
-Dave Tate

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 07:52:07 AM »
When it come to Creapure it is all the same one company in Germany makes this stuff and supplement company just sell it under there brand name and then it comes down to price per servings right now im taking AllMax Nutrition Creapure.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/allmax-creatine.html

Offline misterjaydub

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 07:56:27 AM »
^Exactly. I always look for the CreaPure label.  ProLab usually is what I get, but it's all good if it has the CreaPure logo on it.
www.grgtfitness.com

"If they could, they would, since they can't, they rant."
-Dave Tate

Offline Rebel29073

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 08:16:40 AM »
Creapure fan here.
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

Offline maiden666

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 09:00:38 AM »
Creapure mixed with a simple carb= value and resluts

Offline Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 09:03:05 AM »
Universal Storm or Green Mag
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Offline CamSTL

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 09:25:22 AM »
I've never tried Kre-Alk but Im a big fan of Con-cret (anytime) and C-bol (during a bulk)

C-bol is kinda expensive but the ish works and I can't say enough good things about Con-cret.

There are alot of options, just gotta see which one fits your needs best
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist

Offline Rebel29073

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »
Creapure mixed with a simple carb= value and resluts
Gotta love the resluts!  :D
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.