Author Topic: My New Cutting Cycle With Epistane and Trenazone stack  (Read 5661 times)

jeff91

• Forum Rep: +0/-0
My New Cutting Cycle With Epistane and Trenazone stack
« on: March 14, 2012, 07:37:48 AM »
Hey Guys,

I wanted to get your input on this stack. I am 28 5 11 220 14- 15% bf. I have done pro hormons in the past (tren extream with great result) and I ahve done real gear last year Var and prop with Serm PCT. I am looking into a cutting cyucle with Epistane and  Trenazone stack, I have a clean diet and know the majority of the cutting will be dictated by that. I was wondering what brand of Epistane you guys recomened, if you think  Trenazone would be good since it is topical (less effect on the liver). I am planning on taking a liver support mult fish oil and taurent and wanted to know what other suplliments you guys think I should tak and if I should or could take a fat burner on it (not Clen fives me horrible cramps) Any input would be great!

AS79

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +157/-25
Re: My New Cutting Cycle With Epistane and Trenazone stack
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:41:37 AM »
Why the hell would you want to take a fat burner on cycle?  Might want to do somemore research.  Tren+Epi+fat burner= out of control blood pressure. 
LGI Supplements Rep

jeff91

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 07:58:41 AM »
I thought the same thing But the body builder guy at suppliment store told me a ECA would be fine, That didnt sound right to me so I thought I would ask this board. I do work very early in the morning and usually use some sort of stimulant to wake up though right now.

Primal

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +23/-2
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:10:20 AM »
I probably wouldn't use a fat burner on cycle for the aforementioned blood pressure issues. Havoc is a good epistane clone and fyi the main reason trenazone is not hepatotoxic is because it isn't methylated, its transdermal bc it has poor oral bio-availability.

You're probably going to need some serious joint support if you go ahead with this stack. Epistane is super dry and stacked with trenazone your joints will probably hurt somewhat regardless of what you take. Fish oil alone will not be enough.

I'd also add P-5-P to your stack to combat the possibility of any prolactin induced gyno due to the trenazone. Additionally, preload hawthorn berry 2 weeks before you begin your cycle and keep taking it throughout. This well help to stabilize your blood pressure. If you have had acne problems on cycle in the past, Hyaluronic Acid can help.

Obviously you are going to need a well planned PCT with a SERM, so if you wanna throw you're plans up for that we could help you there as well.
2012 Transformation Log Winter Bulk, Spring Cut!   supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17683.0

houstontexas

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +88/-32
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:13:20 AM »
You can take a fat burner and/or preworkout while on cycle if you want. It can add to the possibility of side effects, but can be done if everything stays within reason as far as your blood pressure etc is concerned. If you start having complications then drop the fat burner and continue with the rest of the outlined supplements. If you want to use the cycle to come off of stims then feel free to do that also. It's not so cut and dry as people like to make it seem imo.
Screw a SERM!!! I keep my PCT natty!!!

jeff91

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:16:01 AM »
I was looking at using Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Primal

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 08:24:55 AM »
If you're gonna run two SERMs together I'd run Clomid and Toremifene rather than Clomid and Nolvadex. Better synergy and less hepatotoxicity.
2012 Transformation Log Winter Bulk, Spring Cut!   supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17683.0

jeff91

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 08:40:35 AM »
Would you recomened any otc with the clomid or stick with SERMs? What timing would you tak the products in the morning, or before workouts?

Momo1

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +73/-10
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
As for an over the counter PCT, D-Pol would be good and Animal Stak; possibility Lean Xtreme to help with cortisol. I would wait on using the fast burner while on your cycle, that stack will dry you up pretty good, adding Lean Xtreme during your PCT will help keep you looking shredded, plus keep BP in check since itís non-stimulant
Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately

Primal

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »
Definately run the SERM(s) and something like Post Cycle Support. I would also do something like D-Pol and Tforce starting in your last week or two of the cycle and continuing through PCT. Some people may disagree, but I'm not a huge Animal Stak fan for PCT because of its aromase inhibiting properties. Lowering estrogen immediately is kind of counter productive to the mechanism by which a SERM helps you reattain homeostasis imo. Outside of use during a PCT I think Animal Stak is great though.

If you are going to use some sort of cortisol controlling agent such as lean-xtreme or suppress-c, I'd start that 7-10 days into your PCT. Creatine is good to save for PCT as well.

Primal

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 09:47:02 AM »
In terms of timing, just make sure you spread your liver support a few hours from you epistane dose. Trenazone has a long half-life so you can put it on in the morning or afternoon or whatever. Epistane has a 6-8 hour half-life so you probably want to take it a few hours before working out. I have not personally taken epistane but I have heard from quite a few people that it can cause some trouble sleeping and night sweats so I'd avoid taking it too close to bedtime.

jeff91

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 10:42:55 AM »
So It soundsl like with a 6 week run with 5P5 And using the Serms in PCT along with Post Cycle support, Creatine, DPOl  and Lean Extream
What brands or supps do you recomened for the follwoing:
Liver Support?
Joint Support?
I will take a multi,  flaxseed oil, fish oil,taurine  and hawthorn berry and maybe Xtend (intra workout)

Any other supps I should take? Besuide protein and Gluteimne

Primal

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 11:35:06 AM »
Liver support- Cycle Support from Competitive Edge Labs (take this starting 2 weeks before cycle and continue all the way through PCT)

Hawthorn berry- ~3g daily spread throughout the day. NOW makes 550mg caps.

Joint support- Animal Flex or Multiflex Complete. Both of these have a number of good ingredients in them but you can add more glucosamine, chondroitin, msm etc. depending upon what works for you.

You really need to map everything out (dosages, dosage timing etc) and make sure you have everything you will need (including your SERMs) before you start the cycle.

jeff91

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 11:50:51 AM »
Yeah I definltly will get everything before I start, Last year I did just that and it work great. The time before had no Idea what I was taking, I was 23 and the suppliment store guy never told me anything. Luckly I had no side that I know oof. Thanks for all the help.

gymrat827

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +7/-26
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 06:27:31 AM »
If you're gonna run two SERMs together I'd run Clomid and Toremifene rather than Clomid and Nolvadex. Better synergy and less hepatotoxicity.

THIS

but you ll only need low doses if you use 2 serms.  why go overkill with serms, you feel like a total b!tch.
anabolics are a way of life