Topic: Tri Methyl X pros and cons.  (Read 30665 times)

Offline Tryme

• Senior Members
Tri Methyl X pros and cons.
« on: February 23, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »
I have come across 5 bottles of the tri methyl x.  The name scares my liver, i was wondering if anyone has had any experiance with this product good or bad or any other helpful information.

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
Re: Tri Methyl X pros and cons.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 03:16:22 PM »
Good god. 3 methylated compounds all at once.

That's like drinking a gallon of vodka a day for as long as your cycle goes. eeeeessssshhhhh.

Offline Tryme

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »
Here are the doses.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B-12 24mcg

2a, 17a-dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg
17a-methyl-etiocholan-2-ene-17 b-ol 10mg
4-chloro 17amethylandrost-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol 20mg

Offline Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
No thanks! I like putting on a few pounds with a decent cycle but... I value my liver and need it for a few more years!

I'll pass on the jaundice!!
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

Offline Tryme

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 05:14:59 PM »
Ok so I get that any methylated ph is bad for your liver.  What I'm trying to find out is how bad is this in comparison to others.  Is it just insanely over the top or can you tell from the dosage I posted that it is not really that much worse than others?

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 05:20:34 PM »
Normal dosages of methylated compounds, runs at around 30 mg max.

This has 60 mg, or double what a total max dosage is of a methylated compound.

So yeah, it's insanity.

Offline Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »
M-drol, which is a superdrol clone, is pretty damn harsh on the liver. It is 10mg per cap and a dose ranges from 10 - 30mg, spread out over the day for 3 - 4 weeks.

So in answer to your question, I think it is too harsh for me and I wouldn't suggest it anyone else concerned about health. An extra pound of water bloat is not worth it to me.
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

Offline Tryme

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »
I thought this was showing 40mg Garlick how did you get 60?  Just wondering if there is somthing I am not seeing.

Offline cse7663

• Banned Doods
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 06:01:11 PM »
An extra pound of water bloat....and jaundice. Emery!!   Classic, in yer face, LMAO again!....thankyou..

CSE.
Look in the Mirror? You either accept it, or you change it..
It is, what it is..............

Offline garlick

• VP of S.T.O.R.M.
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
I thought this was showing 40mg Garlick how did you get 60?  Just wondering if there is somthing I am not seeing.

Sorry, I read the vitamin C and thought it was the total dosage. My bad.

Offline Tryme

• Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 06:44:02 PM »
Ok so since it is 40mg per day, what if I were to only take one pill instead of the suggested two?  This would bring it down to 20mg per day.  Would this just screw up the whole cycle or would it be an ok compramise?

Offline 123nova

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »
These pills put like 15 pounds on me and i was never sore when i was on them..got me strong as poo..all i do is take milk thistle with it,,drink alot of water and cranberry juice.. : )

Offline Swiss

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »
People say running two methyals is insane, but running three?! I wouldnt run this if i was paid. This is a prime example of shady companies trying to make an extra buck at the cost of uneducated buyers health. Sometimes more is not really better. If u take that and start getting weird sides, u wont know which PH is causing it. Honestly, u could take this supplement and if ur smart and ur strict w diet, supports, hydration you can probably pull it off. For liver support i would run liver longer by thermalife (best liver support on market) as for hydration, TONS n TONS of water. if ur not serious about lifting, and being safe dont bother ull just put urself in hospital. and as for ppl who think im nuts for giving this guy somewhat a green light on this. I know ppl who ran anadrol... yea anadrol most liver toxic oral anabolic steroid that has a direct link to liver cancer for 12weeks. So what ever this product is, i doubt its more liver toxic than anadrol.

Offline MakEmLegaL

• Senior Members
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »
Ok so since it is 40mg per day, what if I were to only take one pill instead of the suggested two?  This would bring it down to 20mg per day.  Would this just screw up the whole cycle or would it be an ok compramise?

I would say if this is your first ph cycle this is most definately not the one to be checking out. For "entertainment purposes only" I suggest someting like H-drol and 11-Sterone for about 5-6 weeks. But if you totally got your mind set on this compound you definately need as much liver support as possible and I would run it at 1 capsule per day about 2 hours before workout, you may see very little gains or none at that dosage but everyone is different and it's better safe than sorry like most of the other guys have already stated. I ran Warrior by Element nutrition last year for about a month at two pills per day, it's Tren, Superdrol, and Hdrol, only two methyls in that compound and I can tell ya from experience that lead to some pretty harsh depression and overall feeling of illness. Either path you choose, good luck bro.
"Every Man Dies... But Not Every Man Truly Lives"    Braveheart

Offline snowrider640

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 06:33:36 AM »
 to "swiss" just cause it has three methyls in it does not mean its "insanity" have you guys ever heard of monster plexx? it came out not to long ago and got banned shortly after it. but it had 5 different methylated phs', and those all combined weren't as harmful as a cycle of tren. so just because it has numbers doesnt mean its as bad as it sounds. also for trimethyl x, i took a cycle of the first one that came out, not the 2010 version, the one that says "triple anabolic stack" on it. and that was the most "harmful" on 3 that the company ever produced ("t.a.s."-"2010"- "3.15") 3.15 is their newest version of tmx. but yea i did a cycle of the tmx triple anabolic stack and i got blood work done before and after along with a ultrasound of my liver after the cycle. and everything turned out normal i jus had slightly elevated enzymes but those went down with time too. ( the reason for the ultra sound was cause i got mono 2 weeks aftr my cycle and they wantd to make sure no damage was done from supplements and mono.) but yea trimethyl x is not as bad as people stress it out to be. and a couple of my friends along with my brother took it and so far no one has had bad side effects, its been a year since i took it but now im looking for another stack. maybe this one again :)