Topic: Tosh.0 Nose Video Febuary 15 Who Saw it?  (Read 26016 times)

Offline MrAppleman

• Posts: 1492
  • Reputation: +500
Tosh.0 Nose Video Febuary 15 Who Saw it?
« on: February 14, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »
Did anyone see that video from Tosh.0 tonight What the hell was pulled out of that guys nostrils. That was pretty nasty, but I am oddly curious.
Broscience-  the predominant brand of reasoning in bodybuilding circles where the anecdotal reports of jacked dudes are considered more credible than scientific research.

"Nothin but a peanut" -Ronnie Coleman

Offline slysteps

• Posts: 950
  • Reputation: +285
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »
idk man . i was more concerned about what was comin out of the other dudes chest
civilize the mind but make savage the body

Offline Demolish

• Posts: 454
  • Reputation: +212
I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.

Offline mrxsmooth

• Novice
  • Posts: 37
  • Reputation: +2
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 11:14:41 PM »
man that sh*t was disgusting! lol.

Offline cjm502

• Posts: 996
  • Reputation: +126
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 03:49:33 AM »
Eating breakfast, really regret watching that.
Got Stuff?

Offline shinndigg

• Expert Reviewer
  • Posts: 776
  • Reputation: +1181
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 03:58:50 AM »

It's called a Rhinolith, which is a stone like calcareous deposit inside the nose due to chronic nasal or sinus infection and discharge.

Here's the youtube video if anyone is really that curious, it is pretty nasty though.

"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." -Bo Jackson

"Straight cash homie" -Randy Moss

"There is no 'I' in team, but there's an 'I' in win." -Michael Jordan

Offline ExoChris

• Senior Members
  • Posts: 238
  • Reputation: +27
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 05:04:53 AM »

Unless I am mistaken I believe he was talking about the two bloody gauze-like things, which is what I though they were. It looked like he had some sort of surgery and those were put in to soak up excess blood and and all that and it was time for him to pull them out (honestly they looked like tampons, with the strings and everything). My brother had a deviated septum and got it corrected recently and he had these splint things IN his nostrils to keep the cavity open, and after a few days he went to the doctor to have them pulled out.

I didn't see a link to Shinndigg's video, but from the description I think you were talking about the halloween video where they had to like, break off and pull out this huge chunk of what looked like dried up boogers trapped over years and years. The one from last night looked a lot more like some sort of bandage or sponge.

Offline ExoChris

• Senior Members
  • Posts: 238
  • Reputation: +27
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 05:06:41 AM »

Yeah that one! I think that is what Shinndigg was talking about (again, I could be wrong). There are two nose video I am aware of on that show lol, or at least that I can think of right away.

The chest thing...yeah...that I want the background story on lol.

Offline shinndigg

• Expert Reviewer
  • Posts: 776
  • Reputation: +1181
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 06:02:50 AM »

I watch whey too much Tosh.0 (see what I did there?)

Yea, I was an idiot and forgot to post the link to the video...haha, whoops! Fail on my part, it was too early in the morning for me, lol. I posted it back on my original post and I'll put it on here again, and then afterwords I will go take my life in the most disgusting manner possible for being a moron.

"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." -Bo Jackson

"Straight cash homie" -Randy Moss

"There is no 'I' in team, but there's an 'I' in win." -Michael Jordan

Offline MrAppleman

• Posts: 1492
  • Reputation: +500
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »

I watch whey too much Tosh.0 (see what I did there?)

I have seen both. I was referring to the bloody gauze like things which is exactly what they are. Exochris was right.   Its called Nose Packing from like a broken nose or a nosejob or surgery to absorb blood. But When I first saw it they looked like worms or something fooing weird like that. But thanks for the answers guys. I thought nobody would care about the post lol

As for the chest thing that is another thing I am curious about that was really creepy

"Nothin but a peanut" -Ronnie Coleman