Topic: New to the Forum.......Advice on LGI EPI-10/ 11-x stack much appreciated.  (Read 4119 times)

Offline fletcher

Although this is my first post, I've spent countless hours researching the forum, reviews, and recommendations for cycle planning.  I know alot of people advise against running epistane for a starter cycle.  However, everything went smooth and I had very noticeable gains that I was able to maintain when I ran it last summer (Yes, I used a SERM).  I was planning on stacking it with 11-oxo this summer, and ran into LGI's products.  Although I personally don't know the quality of LGI's products, i've seen a couple of the more veteran guys on the site have vouched for their products.  Any insight into my plan would be much appreciated. 

Week 1,2 - Pre-Load with Cycle Assist
                 Joint Care (Suggestions much appreciated, ran into minor joint aches in first cycle)

Week 3,4,  - Cycle Assist
                  Joint Care
                  EPI-10 30 mgs  (20,20,20,30,30,30,30)
                  11-X 300 mgs
                  T-Force (Keep the aching away, minor aches in the boys last cycle)

Week 5,6,7  -  Cycle Assist
                   Joint Care
                   EPI-10 40mgs
                   11-x 600mgs
                   T-Force

This is where my real question comes in.  Does anyone believe there would be a benefit of running 11-x by itself during weeks 8 and/or 9 (along with support supps of course) for a week or two before pct to help levels return to homeostasis?

Week 8,9,10,11 - Cycle Assist
                          Nolva (20,20,10,10)
                          Lean Xtreme
                          PCT Assist

I'll also be supplementing animal pak, fish oil, and protein throughout the cycle.  Post-Cycle I plan on adding creatine as well.  My goal for this cycle is to eliminate body fat % while adding on lean muscle.  Thanks in advance for the advice. 

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
Re: New to the Forum.......Advice on LGI EPI-10/ 11-x stack much appreciated.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 09:20:29 PM »
Your cycle is too long. 5 wks is plenty for Epi and should prob look more like 30/30/40/40/50. Just run 11-X for the same duration, and I would replace the Nolva with Torem at 90/60/30/30. And, I would add another test booster to your PCT. DAA would be my choice.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:30:39 PM »
I like socal's dosing too. If you've run epi though, you know how you react to it...but 20mg is a waste and you know you aren't going to react badly.

Lgi 11x is legit.

Run 11x 600mg+ the whole 5 weeks. I've run it 1g/ed and been ok, stacked.

Patrick arnold thinks that running 3 weeks of 11-x/oxo/whatever at specific doses will allow the HPTA (google this) to recover somewhat better thus keeping gains is easier from the smoother transition. I don't know if he is right, he is a smart guy though. He wrote an article on it, I am sure you can find it. Try it out, and let us know how it goes!

Looks good
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Offline fletcher

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 05:52:58 AM »
socal:  Why do you recommend torem over nolva?  I'm just curious, I have nolva on hand, but would have to acquire some torem.  It is worth the trouble getting some?  Thanks for the dosing recommendations though.

Virtus:  Thanks for the advice as well.  I'm pretty sure that article is where I got the idea to running it like that. 

Once everything comes in, I'll post stats before and after.  Any insight into the torem vs. nolva would also be welcome. 

Offline gymrat827

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 07:16:11 AM »
just stop the epi at day 40.  go 7 wks with the 11 oxo, also up your dose to 600mg.  300 wont do poo. 

Torem, on paper is the best serm.  never used it, prolly never will.  clomid/nolva do me fine, so why stray off course??
anabolics are a way of life

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 09:04:40 AM »
If you already have Nolva, just go with that. My reason behind the preference is that I think Torem kick starts your natural test quicker, and Nolva is rumored to raise prolactin levels. Good luck with everything.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 09:32:42 AM »
socal:  Why do you recommend torem over nolva?  I'm just curious, I have nolva on hand, but would have to acquire some torem.  It is worth the trouble getting some?  Thanks for the dosing recommendations though.

Virtus:  Thanks for the advice as well.  I'm pretty sure that article is where I got the idea to running it like that. 

Once everything comes in, I'll post stats before and after.  Any insight into the torem vs. nolva would also be welcome. 
If you look in my profile you will see a link to a thread with a medical study comparing nolva and torem. But if you just have nolva already, just use it.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Offline fletcher

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »
I plan on sticking to the 5 week cycle with 11-x at 600 throughout. I can't seem to find any LGI EPI-10.......Probably go with EPI 2a3a it has 15mg w/ 120 ct per bottle.  Plenty of room if i wanted to up the dosage for the last week.  Anyone have experience with products from Vital Labs?  I'm sure they're legit, but doesn't hurt to ask.  I plan on sticking with the nolva as well and throwing in some DAA for PCT. 

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 10:12:03 AM »
I haven't used it yet, but I got some Epi-plex by Hard Rock Supplements. Have heard good things about it. You can get it on Lockout for $30

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline fletcher

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »
I'll probably go with the ep-stane from dynamic.......Any suggestions on the natty test booster instead of PCT assist.  I'm having second thoughts on that.  I picked up some d-pol for DAA........think that would be sufficient in my PCT by itself for nat. test. recovery.........I'm having 2nd thoughts on the lean extreme as well......any advice?

(I was wrong on the dosing of epi 2a3a...120 at 10mgs)

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »
Animal Stak

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO