Author Topic: Omega 3 and Multivitamin - GUMMIES from Costco  (Read 3355 times)

DaHardGainer

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +12/-6
Omega 3 and Multivitamin - GUMMIES from Costco
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »
I went to Costco recently and picked up the Omega 3 and Multivitamin Gummies. Sounds like they are made more for kids. Question is, is it okay if adults take these too? They taste pretty good, and I take a few more than the recommended dosage they have on the label for kids.

cse7663

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +57/-9
Re: Omega 3 and Multivitamin - GUMMIES from Costco
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:32:27 PM »
Yea DHG, I think you will live brother..man I havent had a gummie nothing forever, and this site makes me hungry al the time, so I'm gonna eat now, They're off in another forum talking about peanut butter, chocolate fudge, swirl strawberry, pecan muscle shakes so this just put me over the edge.. chow time.
Look in the Mirror? You either accept it, or you change it..
It is, what it is..............

DaHardGainer

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »
cse, you are a funny guy! Enjoy reading your posts...

CamelE

• Intermittent Faster
  • Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +308/-18
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »
They are made more for kids. I got the flu this winter cause f*** it everyone in my college classes don't know sh** about being healthy and there is nothing my immune system can do to stop that s***. But in addition to my multivitamin, I would pick up the flintstone's gummies with "Extra Vitamin C" and just pop them like candy all the time. I did this as opposed to taking an extra vitapak because some vitapaks have a lot more than just Vitamin A, B, C, E... and all I really want is Vitamin C and A for some immune support. Too much of some things can be pretty harmful.

The ingredients aren't too healthy though because they have sugar and made with corn syrup, because they have to taste like candy for kids to eat them. But yeah, its definitely still good.
F***arounditis most commonly manifests itself as an intense preoccupation with crunches, curls, cable movements, belts, gloves, balance boards, Swiss Balls and Tyler Durden. Fear of squats and deadlifts is another distinguishing trait. Physical exertion is either completely lacking or misapplied.

cse7663

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +57/-9
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »
CMON Mr.Shredds at least step off the porch and come have 1 freakin gummie bear with the brothers....Dam it aint like we're drinkn and smokin and all that other stuff too.(that I personally know NOTHING about).
Look in the Mirror? You either accept it, or you change it..
It is, what it is..............

CamelE

• Intermittent Faster
  • Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:08:39 PM »
I know nothing about that as well gramps, but I went through 4 bottles of the gummies while I was sick lol. i recommend the sour ones.
F***arounditis most commonly manifests itself as an intense preoccupation with crunches, curls, cable movements, belts, gloves, balance boards, Swiss Balls and Tyler Durden. Fear of squats and deadlifts is another distinguishing trait. Physical exertion is either completely lacking or misapplied.

DaHardGainer

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:11:09 PM »
The Omega 3 Fish gummies does have a fishy taste and smell to it. The bottle says LEMONADE taste that kids will love. I doubt that.... luckily i eat fish all the time so i dont mind.

CamelE

• Intermittent Faster
  • Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 09:16:34 PM »
The Omega 3 Fish gummies does have a fishy taste and smell to it. The bottle says LEMONADE taste that kids will love. I doubt that.... luckily i eat fish all the time so i dont mind.

Is it a red bag that has a doctor on the front?

DaHardGainer

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:43 PM »
Hmmm could be... didnt really notice the picture on front. I'll take a look when i get home. You tried them?

CamelE

• Intermittent Faster
  • Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:58:08 PM »
Nope but I've seen them before. My brother actually cannot swallow pills, he always chokes I guess. So he takes gummy vitamins and he has Lil' Critters Omega 3's and I've tried some when I was at his place, they don't taste or smell fishy.

JackedElf

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +29/-4
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 12:04:33 AM »
Good news for you guys.

One-A-Day make gummies for adults, so you can stop beating up lil kids for it.

Ya'll outta be ashamed of yourself.  They talk about how our kids these days don't get proper nutrition.  Well what do you expect, all these muscle bound meat heads eating all their vitamins.
You can't just say it, you gotta do it.

DaHardGainer

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
hahahaha sweet. thanks jackedelf, +rep for you.