Topic: Methasterone aka Superdrol/m-drol  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Emery

• Senior Members
Methasterone aka Superdrol/m-drol
« on: February 14, 2010, 07:53:10 AM »
"Methasterone is an oral anabolic steroid that was never marketed through legitimate channels for medicinal purposes. It was brought to market, instead, in a clandestine fashion as a “designer steroid.” Methasterone is also referred to as methasteron, Superdrol, and methyldrostanolone."

If you look up methasterone on Wiki, this article comes up. Why is it that a lot of people think this is a PH? I have been doing a lot of research on m-drol/superdrol and everything points to it being more of a designer steroid than a PH. I'm not saying Wiki is a truly reliable source but I have seen the same information on other sites, including the Professional Muscle forums. I think the fact that users can see gains on only 10mg per day is enough proof. If it was a PH then I think more would have to be injested for results due to the conversion rate. Even if 50% converted of a 10mg dose, which is highly unlikely, you would have 5mg active. That does not even seem worth it. There has to be more to this chemical. I know how Dianabol works and the gains reported from M-drol/superdrol seem almost as good.

Can anyone respond with some better studies on this compound? This has me very interested.

Thanks!

whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

Offline cse7663

• Banned Doods
Re: Methasterone aka Superdrol/m-drol
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 08:04:03 AM »
Hey brother Emery, I wish I could offer some input here but I don't use anything that I can't understand or pronounce correctly..I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew and getn ready to hit the gym soon!!  Goodluck with your info search as I would like to learn about it too..
Look in the Mirror? You either accept it, or you change it..
It is, what it is..............

Offline Raptorbh12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »
Im pretty sure its because marketing allows designer steroids to be marketed as prohormones because of legality issues. And since its just come to be known as a prohormone, thats what its going by.
Semper Fidelis

Offline Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 12:32:27 PM »
Im pretty sure its because marketing allows designer steroids to be marketed as prohormones because of legality issues. And since its just come to be known as a prohormone, thats what its going by.

I think your absolutely right Raptor! I mean, look at the results. A properly ran cycle of this stuff produces some pretty big gains, and potentially, some pretty nasty sides!
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

Offline blakmuscle27

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
I'll be starting a MDrol-Eristane stack once my shipping comes in.  I look forward to the huge gains.  I have got everything except my pct that I just ordered, so I'll keep you posted.  I taken other phs in the past but nothing like this one.  Also, Is it difficult to start a stack in the middle of the week instead of starting on say a monday??  Or does it really not matter?

Offline Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 06:37:09 PM »
I'll be starting a MDrol-Eristane stack once my shipping comes in.  I look forward to the huge gains.  I have got everything except my pct that I just ordered, so I'll keep you posted.  I taken other phs in the past but nothing like this one.  Also, Is it difficult to start a stack in the middle of the week instead of starting on say a monday??  Or does it really not matter?

Let us know how it works for ya!

Offline blakmuscle27

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 06:44:29 AM »
I'll be starting a MDrol-Epistane stack once my shipping comes in.  I look forward to the huge gains.  I have got everything except my pct that I just ordered, so I'll keep you posted.  I taken other phs in the past but nothing like this one.  Also, Is it difficult to start a stack in the middle of the week instead of starting on say a monday??  Or does it really not matter?

Let us know how it works for ya!
I will def do so.  I have a training log on here, so you guys can see my progress! 

Offline irr26

• Banned Doods
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 03:37:22 PM »
Hey man was looking into this m drol, I been wanting to try it cuz i know w few guys who are on it and they are seeing very good things and they wouldnt BS me at all ya know and I been posting alot about what to get , how I cant find anything that works lol, and I need to change up my diet and all but I wonder if u think this is something I might look into? at age 19 and all, what sides could i get?. my friend is 24 ya know but he is skinner than me haha. and he gained 14 pounds already all he says was some cramps and headaches but he stays wasted , so i dont think that helps But anyways I hope my input here helped and maybe u can answer my question but I mean like i said one is 26 the other is 24 they seem to be seeing good results no rage issues or nothing lol

Offline Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
At 19, sides could range from lethargy, headaches, high blood pressure, shut down of natural test production, erectile dysfunction, gyno or b+tch tits... Adrenal fatigue, etc. etc...

19 really isn't a good age to start something like this at because your natural test should be high as it is... I would wait until at least 25 but thats just me... I never touched any PH/AAS until age 26.

Just my 2 cents! Hope you make the smart choice! ;)

Offline freek75

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 04:08:59 AM »
most of the d-bol supps sold online are the same compound as superdrol(m-drol), methyl-s gave me real quick good gains, but only 3/4 of them stuck around!
no signature required