Topic: serving Size Comparison 1MR vs. HemoRage Black vs. Jack3d  (Read 3086 times)

Offline hntd

• Locker Roommates
serving Size Comparison 1MR vs. HemoRage Black vs. Jack3d
« on: November 20, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
I see a lot of threads about these supps, thought I'd give a serving size comparison for people curious.

Price from normal site online
Jack3d - Proprietary Blend 4145mg x45 servings = 186g of active ingredients @ 28$ = 15 cents a gram of active blend
1MR - Pre-workout 1MR Energy and Pump Matrix 5558mg x 34 servings = 188g of active ingredients @ 31$ = 16 cents of a gram of active blend
Hemo Rage Black - Hemo Rage black ultra concentrate proprietary blend 6870.1mg x 30 servings = 206g of active ingredients @ 28$ = 13 cents a gram for active blend

So it seems if you want the most "stuff" for the least amount pricewise, not to mention from my experience 1 scoops of jack3d is never enough, hemo-rage seems to be the best bang in terms of these "ultra concentrated" pre-workouts

Forgot I have C4 and GNC Ravage laying around too.

C4 - 3766mg x 60 servings  = 225g of active ingredient @ 40$ = 17 cents a gram
Ravage - 14700mg (Yes, really) x 20 servings 294g of active ingredient @ 40$ = 13 cents a gram
Lemme see if I can get a picture of all of the scoops next to one another.

Scoop comparison
From left to right
Hemo - 1MR - Jack3d
i.imgur.com/ivcRq.jpg

Offline Abandoned

• Banned Doods
Re: serving Size Comparison 1MR vs. HemoRage Black vs. Jack3d
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »
Im getting another container of c4 soon,its my favorite out of all those.
Strung out hookers everywhere, have a picnic feed the bears, now nobody even cares In the new America, Nothing in this worlds for free cause everything belongs to me

Offline hntd

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
i.imgur.com/b6iWn.jpg

serving size comparison for all of them, from the top down

Jack3d < C4 < 1MR < Hemo-Rage < Ravage

Offline SoCalLivin

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
If these figures are all based on proprietary blends, how can you know that the size of that blend relates directly to it's effectiveness or value? If you don't know the amount of each ingredient in the blend, then how can you compare them by serving size.

I don't really think there is a perfect way to compare these. Maybe by judging how many scoops of each product it takes to give you personally a similar effect, then divide the price by that number.

Please clarify if I'm not understanding something.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

Offline hntd

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 08:41:37 PM »
If these figures are all based on proprietary blends, how can you know that the size of that blend relates directly to it's effectiveness or value? If you don't know the amount of each ingredient in the blend, then how can you compare them by serving size.

I don't really think there is a perfect way to compare these. Maybe by judging how many scoops of each product it takes to give you personally a similar effect, then divide the price by that number.

Well essentially you can't really know at the end of the day, but I think the larger the blend the more likely they are at least accurately dosed. (Probably another reason you need like 3 scoops of jack3d for anything.)

Offline PitbullSupps

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 09:36:21 AM »

Well essentially you can't really know at the end of the day, but I think the larger the blend the more likely they are at least accurately dosed. (Probably another reason you need like 3 scoops of jack3d for anything.)

There are soooo many factor that go into serving size and how effective it is. There are different levels of quality on supplement ingredients some are stronger then others etc. Its truly no way to tell it down to the math because we do not release please plus even when blends amounts are released studies have shown that the amounts are not correct. Best thing is try a few see what works best and roll with that till its time to cycle off.
Company Rep for Pit-Bull Nutrition & Supplements.