Topic: Best Test booster / estrogen blocker combo for muscle and libido gain?  (Read 23243 times)

Offline Jaws42

This is my first post, so don't be too harsh, but I am looking for a combination of test booster and estrogen blocker that will best help add good, solid muscle along with boosting my libido, hopefully with lasting effects. Last year, I was given a PH without really being told what it was other than it "worked" and ignorantly took it, only for 4 weeks, I had huge gains but without knowing the severity of what it was I was taking, I did not properly come off the supplement and my gains went away, along with most of my libido. So, I am looking to get both back, especially the libido! I have been lifting very hard for over a year now. I have definitely noticed a change in my body, but obviously we all want more.  So, any advice and/or help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Abandoned

• Banned Doods
Re: Best Test booster / estrogen blocker combo for muscle and libido gain?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 11:42:38 PM »
Universal animal stak would be great to recover from something like that,also DAA.Im currently taking an all natural test booster called endosurge by bps.Or you can take animal stak and DAA together,its a safe combination.Plus stak has a low dose estrogen blocker.I also had good results with A-HD by B.P.I. Also you can go with formastene which is a topical estrogen blocker that I loved and was my favorite so far because I didnt have to eat any pills.A-HD gave me good results though.Im sure others have other ideas,but all of those are things I have taken personally and liked.
Strung out hookers everywhere, have a picnic feed the bears, now nobody even cares In the new America, Nothing in this worlds for free cause everything belongs to me

Offline adam777

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 06:50:14 AM »
This is my first post, so don't be too harsh, but I am looking for a combination of test booster and estrogen blocker that will best help add good, solid muscle along with boosting my libido, hopefully with lasting effects. Last year, I was given a PH without really being told what it was other than it "worked" and ignorantly took it, only for 4 weeks, I had huge gains but without knowing the severity of what it was I was taking, I did not properly come off the supplement and my gains went away, along with most of my libido. So, I am looking to get both back, especially the libido! I have been lifting very hard for over a year now. I have definitely noticed a change in my body, but obviously we all want more.  So, any advice and/or help would be greatly appreciated!

You've come to the right place.  Everybody, inlcuding me, are jumping on the DAA bandwagon stacked with either Animal stak like abandoned mentioned or Erase by PES.  I just ordered the Erase and it was 26.95 at lockout and DAA varies, but is around 20.  Meuth, a respected member, has started a log and think maybe some others did as well if you want to look into it as far as dosing, etc.  It's worth a shot, I've heard nothing but good things.
Your only as big as your last set.  Stop talking about the days that you could push up weight.  Live in the now and never stop achieving - My views on lifting and getting tired of hearing people talk about the past and how much they used to be able to put up.

Offline SSGdimsmash

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:05:22 AM »
Running DAA and Erase right now.  Most definitley improves libido.  As well as strength and assisting with wieght loss.  The libido boost kinda sucks for me right noe though cause I'm stuck in Afghanistan and wife is stateside. :-[
Lecheek Nutrtion Rep

My log covering DAA+Erase, USPlabs Compound 20, and AI's HGH PRO

http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic

Offline gabem10

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 08:07:47 AM »
I did the very same thing JAWS, so dont beat yourself up. With all these Supp stores shoving PH's down your throat this happens a lot. But you did come to the right place. I was in the same boat as far as libido. I ran the DAA/Animal Stak combo for a cycle and that completely did the trick. Before the PH i was literally a horndog, so my ego took a beating when i got limp d*ck from the PH. But the Stak really came thru and i'm back to normal. Give that a try. I had some solid gains as well and definitley increased my vascularity.
Take Big Risks

Offline jmlstocks

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 09:10:58 AM »
I'll keep it real simple:

Best Test Booster: D'Aspartic Acid
Best Estrogen Blocker: Triazole
Libido: Tribulus (will not give you any strength increases, but boosts libido nicely)
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

Offline Jaws42

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »
Thank you all for your advice!! This is all a huge help, especially when thinking all hope was lost! I'm def gonna look into DAA / Animal Stak.  As far as the DAA goes, anyone have a brand they prefer over any others or they all the same?  Also, would it be wise to run this stack with an estrogen blocker such as erase or would that be too much? I cannot thank you guys enough!!!

Offline kbordner

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
Thank you all for your advice!! This is all a huge help, especially when thinking all hope was lost! I'm def gonna look into DAA / Animal Stak.  As far as the DAA goes, anyone have a brand they prefer over any others or they all the same?  Also, would it be wise to run this stack with an estrogen blocker such as erase or would that be too much? I cannot thank you guys enough!!!

PPs TCF-1 I like and it's liquid, Testforce 2 is nice also.
If you ask for advice then shut the f*ck up and listen.
You are entitled to your opinion...you are just wrong.
Keith Richards-" I am not subject to your petty morals"

Offline SSGdimsmash

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »

If you intend on running DAA  and Stack then the erase would not be needed. The Stack covers your AI needs. Good luck man.
Lecheek Nutrtion Rep

My log covering DAA+Erase, USPlabs Compound 20, and AI's HGH PRO

http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic

Offline adam777

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »

I bought primaforce DAA because I heard great things. 
Your only as big as your last set.  Stop talking about the days that you could push up weight.  Live in the now and never stop achieving - My views on lifting and getting tired of hearing people talk about the past and how much they used to be able to put up.

Offline Jaws42

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 07:10:22 PM »
I just got my animal stak and primaforce DAA, I will post results in a few weeks after my first can of each.  Anyone have any ideas on times to take each that differ from what the supplements say on the containers? I've heard that our natural test levels are highest in the mornings, so idk if it would be beneficial to take the DAA in the mornings like the can says, I was thinking maybe at night? Also, just the normal 3g of DAA a day?? Thanks again for all the advice!

Offline jmlstocks

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »
I just got my animal stak and primaforce DAA, I will post results in a few weeks after my first can of each.  Anyone have any ideas on times to take each that differ from what the supplements say on the containers? I've heard that our natural test levels are highest in the mornings, so idk if it would be beneficial to take the DAA in the mornings like the can says, I was thinking maybe at night? Also, just the normal 3g of DAA a day?? Thanks again for all the advice!

Take daa one hour before your workout
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

Offline Hanzo

• Banned Doods
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 07:35:21 PM »
DAA is a great product.You can frontload DAA for up to 6 weeks. I took 3 gms in the morning and 3 gms @ bedtime before taking ZMA. After 3 weeks, went down to 3 gms on an empty stomach, per instructions on my bottle(SNS DAA powder).I also suggest trying Tongkat Ali, but you have to find a reputable source ( herbsupplyhouse.com) and it's verrry bitter. In clinical tests it has actually increased test levels very much(check pubmed.com).I take the TA with my pwo.
GOT GEAR? I wish I knew then what I know now.
Research Rat>VIP-RCR Brotherhood(if you don't know, don't ask)
If it takes forever.....I will die trying
All advice given is radically insane, you can't handle it.

Offline Jaws42

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 12:45:55 AM »
So, after running 1 can of animal stak (3 weeks) and 1 can primaforce daa (5 weeks) I can definitely say the results were amazing! My strength is through the roof on most of my major lifts, my bench is back up to what it was while I took the PH.  not comparing the 2, just saying that my strength went up significantly. I also put on about 5 lbs of muscle, but everything is a lot harder!  With the exception of a little acne here and there, there were no side effects other than feeling like a mad man in the gym. As for the libido, it is back up to normal (knock on wood) and feeling great about it.  I will definitely be running DAA again, Im thinking this time with erase.  I just finished my can of DAA today, how long would anyone suggest taking off of it before re-ordering? Also, would it be better to go ahead and get erase now to run while I'm taking off of DAA or should I wait and take them together? Thanks for all the advice!

Offline semperfi0861

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 03:32:55 AM »
I running an eight week cycle dpol/erase then taking a 4 week break before restarting. IMO taking the erase solo wont benefit you near as much as taking it with the daa.
I am by no means an expert just letting you know what I'm doing. good luck to ya bro.