Topic: For Women Who Wonder Why Guys Are Over-Protective Of You.  (Read 11009 times)

Offline kubitzky10

• Banned Doods
For Women Who Wonder Why Guys Are Over-Protective Of You.
« on: September 26, 2011, 07:01:58 PM »
Yes, this is really off-topic.
Last night though, me and my girlfriend went to the movie theaters... Can you beleive it costs 40$ to buy us 2 tickets, her a small pop-corn, and a large drink? Ridiculous.!

Anyways though, we watched the movies "Straw Dogs." It's a great movie and yall should all see it.. There's a rape scene that just for some reason made me super mad. It's horrible and was very sad to see a women in love with a man getting raped by two other men. This is why we are so protective over yall. There are sick people out there that you wouldn't even think would do stuff like that. Yes I know it's just a movie but stuff like that really happens. If your a women and you don't under stand why most men are how they are towards their girlfriends, friends, or wifes then please watch the movie.

Offline hollylynn721

• Banned Doods
Re: For Women Who Wonder Why Guys Are Over-Protective Of You.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
note to self....don't watch straw dogs.....

have you ever seen Monster??? the rape scene in that was insane....no wonder she turned into a serial killer.
Virtus is my Hero.

Pain is temporary. It may last an hour, a day, even a year; but eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place. However if I quit it will last forever.

Offline RenoD

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »
I'm with you man. A chick broke up with me for wanting to kick guys asses whenever they would look at her with some sexual or dirty look.
Drug Free! Drug Free! Drug Free!

Offline markp

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 07:11:56 PM »
Amen

Offline jmlstocks

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »

have you ever seen Monster??? the rape scene in that was insane....no wonder she turned into a serial killer.

You can add "The Last House on the Left" to that list, although the revenge is pretty sweet on that one!
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

Offline RenoD

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »
The last house on the left rape scene made me want to rip some dude a new one.
Drug Free! Drug Free! Drug Free!

Offline hollylynn721

• Banned Doods
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »

You can add "The Last House on the Left" to that list, although the revenge is pretty sweet on that one!

Monster is based on a true story.....its of the chick from Florida who was executed...Ailene Warner. something like that. the dude raped her with a metal bar. the fact that it really happened makes it scarier than most scenes.
Virtus is my Hero.

Pain is temporary. It may last an hour, a day, even a year; but eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place. However if I quit it will last forever.

Offline kubitzky10

• Banned Doods
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 07:17:07 PM »
Yea, I know about Last House on the Left! Me and the same girl watched that together when it came out. (2-3 years ago.???)
  We actually stopped watching it just because it was so horrible at the time and our ages. If I ever run into someone that has raped a girl I'll probably kill them.

Offline nico

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 07:26:57 PM »
know exactly what you mean, whenever i see those kinds of scenes in movies or tv it just boils my blood

Offline kubitzky10

• Banned Doods
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 07:29:52 PM »

Monster is based on a true story.....its of the chick from Florida who was executed...Ailene Warner. something like that. the dude raped her with a metal bar. the fact that it really happened makes it scarier than most scenes.

I looked up the Aileen story and it seems pretty wicked. She grew up getting raped by her grand-father and his friends and she had sex with her brother as a teen. Got raped with a metal bar. Then the death penalty. i think I wanna watch the movie sometime. Not right now though! I have nobody to watch it with, I'd get scared...lol

Offline asuarez985

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 07:50:32 PM »
Sickest rape scene I have ever seen in a film was in Irreversible. The rapist got his due in the end or should I say the beginning. Watch it and you will see what I mean. Great movie and concept in film making.

Offline hollylynn721

• Banned Doods
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »

I looked up the Aileen story and it seems pretty wicked. She grew up getting raped by her grand-father and his friends and she had sex with her brother as a teen. Got raped with a metal bar. Then the death penalty. i think I wanna watch the movie sometime. Not right now though! I have nobody to watch it with, I'd get scared...lol

its sad. you cant help it, you feel sad for her.....how do you go through that and not end up effed in the head, you know????
Virtus is my Hero.

Offline jmlstocks

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »
In all seriousness, don't even consider watching the movie Jack Ketchum's "The Girl Next Door"  2007.  It is loosely based on a true story.  While I could handle "The Last House on the Left," I could not handle this movie, the saddest, sickest, most tragic movie I've ever watched, so much so that I was actually depressed after the movie.  If anyone's seen this, I'm sure they'd agree
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

Offline nmucha01

• Banned Doods
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »
Yea, I know about Last House on the Left! Me and the same girl watched that together when it came out. (2-3 years ago.???)
  We actually stopped watching it just because it was so horrible at the time and our ages. If I ever run into someone that has raped a girl I'll probably kill them.

I know exactly how you feel man. My best friend got raped when she was 17, and my friend beat the guy who did it within a quarter of an inch of his life. Literally, they had my buddy locked up, and they wouldn't release him out on bail until the guy had made a full recovery, because they weren't sure if he would live or not. It was bad. And I hate. hate. hate. seeing it in a movie. I think it crosses the line from entertainment to sickness, and when I see it it makes me feel physically sick.

My friend was actually visiting her friend in College Station this weekend, and texted me telling me she was going to the movies to see two movies in a row. When she said she was about to go in to see Straw Dogs, I had to beg her not to, without being able to tell her why, because by providence I had read the plot synopsis on Wikipedia earlier that day. If she had seen that movie... Well it would have been bad.

They need to put out a warning when a movie has a scene like that. It isn't fair that they can just blindside you with something that can affect you that strongly, especially if you've had to deal with it in your past.
GHRH's, GHRP's, and Peptides explained:
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15347.msg167448#msg167448

Methods for Naturally Increasing your Testosterone Production:
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15717.0

Eat, eat, eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat.

Offline nmucha01

• Banned Doods
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 08:30:39 PM »
In all seriousness, don't even consider watching the movie Jack Ketchum's "The Girl Next Door"  2007.  It is loosely based on a true story.  While I could handle "The Last House on the Left," I could not handle this movie, the saddest, sickest, most tragic movie I've ever watched, so much so that I was actually depressed after the movie.  If anyone's seen this, I'm sure they'd agree

That movie made me vomit, then cry. In that order. I actually felt ashamed for having watched even the fraction of it that I watched.
GHRH's, GHRP's, and Peptides explained:
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15347.msg167448#msg167448

Methods for Naturally Increasing your Testosterone Production:
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15717.0

Eat, eat, eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat.