Topic: cardio preworkout by ndsnutrion ?  (Read 30011 times)

Offline flexluis

• Senior Members
cardio preworkout by ndsnutrion ?
« on: September 06, 2011, 06:17:16 PM »

I saw this at my local GNC and thinking about adding to my cardio only days, what do you think ? its from the same company that makes pump fuel and ACG3 which im a big fan...its called "cardio  cuts" by ndsnurtion.com

i do my cardio in the morning semi-fasted just half a scoop of whey iso zero carb and some ibcaa's
then do 30-40min LISS cardio,this stuff should give me a good kick start..

Dual attack pre-cardio + thermogenic formula!This multi-focused pre-cardio workout formula attacks the pounds and inches while energizing your workouts.* Stop going thru the motions, and get the most out of your workouts with Cardio Cuts.™ Start tearing up the gym again, enjoy those laps in the pool, be motivated for your weekly cardio classes, and hit that treadmill hard at home. Cardio Cuts™ is not just another tasteless thermogenic pill you take a few times a day. It’s a delicious strawberry flavored concoction that blazes the trail as the first pre-cardio/weight loss drink.

This phenomenal tasting workout amplifier is formulated to help you fully maximize your training and workout performance.*

Key Points:

1. Not just another tasteless thermogenic pill you take a few times a day. It’s a delicious strawberry flavored concoction that blazes the trail as the first pre-cardio/weight loss drink.

2. Maximum Energy: Cardio Cuts™ includes a strong blend of energy-rich ingredients, including 1,3 dimethylpentylamine and Bioenergy RIBOSE®, to fully maximize your energy levels. This potent thermogenic-inducing blend also helps provide the focus and sense of alertness needed to take your workouts to the next level.*

3. Greater Endurance: Includes clinically studied and patented CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to maximize your endurance during workouts. Beta-alanine helps to build up your internal carnosine stores, which serves as a buffer to lactic acid build up in the muscle. Cardio Cuts™ will allow you to run further, train longer, and workout harder by delaying the onset of fatigue.* Push beyond your normal threshold!

4. Quicker Recovery: After an aggressive workout, Cardio Cuts™ has you covered. Packed with Glutamine, BCAAs, and a thorough Rejuvenation blend, Cardio Cuts™ supports quicker recovery ad repair.*

5. Weight Loss/Toning: Cardio Cuts™ offers more than your average pre-workout, because it’s also formulated with CLA/MCT to help attack the stubborn inches and maximize weight loss in all the right places.* 

s

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
Re: cardio preworkout by ndsnutrion ?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 06:41:37 PM »
Nice find but you need to post a link so we can check this out. This my be just the thing I need before I go Mountain biking.

http://www.ndsnutrition.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=133

Offline liftlife87

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 12:04:32 PM »
I had a sample pack of this stuff and have to say it is legit. The CLA and and the fact that it is creatine free make it stick out from the pack. In my experience NDS is one of those companies that spend more on their product than their marketing... a good thing.
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Offline Easymike

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 10:00:46 PM »
I have finished my first tub of it, and i loved it. Your legs hurt but you never get winded. It was actually surprising for me, after just quitting smoking i was able to hop back into cardio workouts without a problem.

Offline phidelt374

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 03:41:22 PM »
i'm halfway through my first tub and this stuff is awesome! gives me all the energy i need to do a great cardio workout while alternating with stairs between miles. There's no crash after but it also doesn't keep me wide awake all night. would reccommend it to anyone who fatigues quicker than they would like to during cardio

Offline DrAbs

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »
while it does seem like a decent formula, it's not without flaws.
some things that come to mind:

- Ribose: a simple sugar; if you're doing cardio, there's a good chance you're looking to burn fat, & this may hinder that, as it will be preferentially used for energy instead of oxidizing fat from adipose tissue for that purpose.

- MCT: a triglyceride that will also be preferentially used for energy instead of  burning body fat.

- CLA: maybe beneficial to have with meals to aid in a favorable partitioning of nutrients, no significance in adding it to a cardio preworkout formula afaik.

- 1,3-DMAA, Glutamine, BCAAs: good additions to the formula, but nothing new really.

- Beta Alanine: interesting addition with this formula.

- Lacking a couple of proven to work ingredients which are: Caffeine & Acetyl-L-Carnitine

- Had I been designing this formula, I would've added Cordyceps to the mix in a sufficient dose & got rid of the ribose, cla & mct.

Offline ROLTDE

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
I agree. A good product for getting Lean and lossing weight. A great cardio pre-work out. But if your lifting weights swell and not just a cardio junkie i would use ACG3 instead. Much better pump and energy boost. Creatine Basic that will help with muscle gain and you can still do your cardio work out too.  Stack ACG3 with Omega Cuts and then you will get a great PUMP from the ACG3 and the Omega Cuts will give you all the CLA, MCT your gonna need to lean out. I've tried both by the way. so I'm not just speaking from reading reviews!

Offline kpdlawdog77

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 02:19:01 PM »
Honestly Iam half way thru my first tub and it doesn't give me the energy I was hoping for.  But I still take it to start the day

Offline kengentry72

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »
Does cardio help in growing abs or hide the unwanted fat spreading around stomach. I have tried some exercise but good results are far away..
 *Link Removed*  |  *Link Removed*  |  *Link Removed*

Offline jdent

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 10:18:18 AM »
I USED THIS PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A TUB AS SOON AS I WAS DONE RUNNING.
HELPED PUSH ME PAST MY COMFORT ZONE AND WHEN I WAS FINISHED I FELT LIKE I COULD DO IT AGAIN IF I HAD THE TIME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.