Author Topic: 3B-Hydroxy-5-Androsten-17-onne in primaldrol 4000 is marked to be DHEA...  (Read 5277 times)

miles260

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +20/-6
I'm looking to take primaldrol 4000 by panthera labs. 3B-Hydroxy-5-Androsten-17-onne is marked on nutrition facts as DHEA. Is it just a synonym for DHEA, is it a variant of DHEA? All of the research I have done leads me to arguments about it being a ph/aas and how 7-keto is a better than Dehydroepiandrosterone, however, I am unsure if 7-keto is still DHEA.

Is 3B-Hydroxy-5-Androsten-17-onne worth it? Is it dangerous? Am I going to need PCT at all? Anything you guys can provide would be helpful.

???
"I don't care if I die as long as they have to bury me in a big
box."

"If you have to tell someone how good you are, you ain't that good"

"....My only idol in this realm is the  man in the mirror and even he has to prove himself on a daily basis. "

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +484/-73
DHEA is a hormone but it can convert to test or estrogen.I took a product by mhp called sarm-x,which was nothing but glorified high doses of DHEA.I actually saw good results from it but I was sure to run an A.I in the form of arom-x afterwards.I saw rep increases and the arom-x leaned me out.I also thought I looked "thicker" as a result of the stack.I might of gained 5lbs and remained the same bf%.
Scooper expert with a P90 in the trunk..

miles260

• Senior Members
DHEA is a hormone but it can convert to test or estrogen.I took a product by mhp called sarm-x,which was nothing but glorified high doses of DHEA.I actually saw good results from it but I was sure to run an A.I in the form of arom-x afterwards.I saw rep increases and the arom-x leaned me out.I also thought I looked "thicker" as a result of the stack.I might of gained 5lbs and remained the same bf%.

Any other Ai you suggest taking? If I were to take this now, is there anything I should be taking right now that will help deter sides at all? Ill post the facts:

Vitamin B-6       20.00 mg      1000%     
   ZMAŽ       100.00 mg      **     
   Primaldriol Mass Strength & Size Complex       1000.00 mg      **     
    Acetate Ester              **     
    Propionate Ester              **     
    Cypionate Ester              **     
    Decanoate Ester              **     
    LJ 100% (40% Glycosaponins 22-28% Eurypeptides)              **     
    Cyanotis Vaga (20 Hydroxy Ecdysterone)              **     
    Spirost-5-en-ol (3-beta 25r) 6-Keto-Diosgenin              **     
    DHEA 3B-Hydroxy-5-Androsten-17-onne              **     
    Stinning Nettle Root Extract (Urutica Dioica)              **     
box."

"....My only idol in this realm is the  man in the mirror and even he has to prove himself on a daily basis. "

Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +772/-55
7-keto is also dhea, one of its metabolites that is non-hormonal. This is a form of dhea also.

Any of these dhea's save 7-keto are ph's to testosterone (and estrogen btw). 7 keto has some thermogenic effects but no way is going to slap muscle on you.

Probably a waste of time and money- just imo though- brooklyn had good results and he is right, use an ai alongside solo dhea runs.

You likely won't get any sides with something this mild, but no one can ever say for sure.

I don't like atd based ai's because they are infamous for crushing libido, and they do for sure on me, so I use pes erase, which has anti-cortisol properties as well.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

miles260

• Senior Members
7-keto is also dhea, one of its metabolites that is non-hormonal. This is a form of dhea also.

Any of these dhea's save 7-keto are ph's to testosterone (and estrogen btw). 7 keto has some thermogenic effects but no way is going to slap muscle on you.

Probably a waste of time and money- just imo though- brooklyn had good results and he is right, use an ai alongside solo dhea runs.

You likely won't get any sides with something this mild, but no one can ever say for sure.

I don't like atd based ai's because they are infamous for crushing libido, and they do for sure on me, so I use pes erase, which has anti-cortisol properties as well.
repd

repd

basically what I am gathering is a solo dhea run i need an ai. 7 keto is dhea but in its metabolite form and more likely to lead to fat loss-good thing for me lol- and this supplement has low levels of dhea in it so, little to no sides expected...? oh one more question, sorry, but what is the likelihood of this leading to adrenal suppression or test inhibition?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:28:16 PM by miles260 »
box."

Virtus

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
Generally no sides at all with dhea, but you never know...and people do crazy stuff. And we don't know exactly how much is in there cause its a proprietary blend, which I hate.

But you don't need this stuff anyway you are 16! Check out non-hormonals non-testboosting anabolics like anabeta. Forget about the dhea content- everything else is a natty testbooster that will likely be completely ineffective for you, because your testosterone is already way up due to your age.

There are better choices out there for you product type wise.

Nous Defions

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
The sarm-x certainly didn't require a A.I but I wasn't taking any chances with the possible estrogen conversion.I experienced 0 sides while running the DHEA or the A.I.But its hard to attribute the gains to either supplement,it could have been just a placebo :-\ But I did get both these products at discountd price.Virtus makes a valid point on the effectiveness of the product and it could be bunk.If you choose to run it,I wouldn't be too concerned with having any sides.Good Luck,give us a review if you go for it

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
Whoa,my fault I didn't see you were just 16.Save your cash bro and spend it on something you'll be sure to see results with(creatine,bcaa's,pwo)You probably won't see much of anything from a DHEA product at this stage bro.

Virtus

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
I know I missed that too!

Getting tired, been staring at the chamber of the AR for almost 4 hours trying to see if I jacked it up... :(

Nous Defions

miles260

• Senior Members
Whoa,my fault I didn't see you were just 16.Save your cash bro and spend it on something you'll be sure to see results with(creatine,bcaa's,pwo)You probably won't see much of anything from a DHEA product at this stage bro.
Generally no sides at all with dhea, but you never know...and people do crazy stuff. And we don't know exactly how much is in there cause its a proprietary blend, which I hate.

But you don't need this stuff anyway you are 16! Check out non-hormonals non-testboosting anabolics like anabeta. Forget about the dhea content- everything else is a natty testbooster that will likely be completely ineffective for you, because your testosterone is already way up due to your age.

Wait a min, I;m not 16 im 21 by almost 6 months... not sure where that came from or why my profile might say that.... I'm in college at University of wisconsin platteville and am a junior...
box."

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
I know I missed that too!

Getting tired, been staring at the chamber of the AR for almost 4 hours trying to see if I jacked it up... :(
Nice,well at least yours isn't in the trunk ;)

miles260

• Senior Members
At any rate, thanks for the help guys, much appreciated and I think I will run the primaldrol 4000. I notice there is not a big review on it so I'll have to stop by and write one.
box."

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members

Wait a min, I;m not 16 im 21 by almost 6 months... not sure where that came from or why my profile might say that.... I'm in college at University of wisconsin platteville and am a junior...
LOL,disregard

miles260

• Senior Members
Haha its cool, i just didnt wanna get female doged out for being in here posting by worm or petey...

box."

miles260

• Senior Members
Can 7 keto be combined with primaldrol 4000 or should I take them separately? I just looked up 7 keto and is the 17 dollar 100mg soft gels by NOW what I am looking for?
box."