Topic: I want to lose from 205lbs to 185lbs & currently am on Animal cuts.  (Read 1202 times)

Offline raviparmar

• Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Reputation: 0
Hello friends,
I'm have finished with my first cycle of Animal cuts with good results as i lost about 09lbs.

I want to carry on with this & after spending daily 02 hours in the gym i have come to the conclusion that i will become a bodybuilder.

I want to develop a physique like "WOLVERINE" Hugh Jackman.... & I'm ready to go to any extent for that. I like that body because that is not very bulky & is lean & sexy.

Now i come to my query....

Can anyone suggest me :

1. A pre workout which will not bulk me up.
2. A protein which will again..... not bulk me up
3. A fat cutter with good results.

My Current statistic are:
Height - 5.10 feet
Weight - 202lbs (i wanna bring it down to 185lbs)
Waist - 40 (i wanna bring it down to 34 )

Anyone can please suggest me a way to achieve my GOALS.... Thanks

Offline Tdechant

• Senior Members
  • Posts: 110
  • Reputation: +44
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 02:43:24 AM »
I dont know how stim tolerant you are. But I hear great things about OEP. I loved ECA stack seen great results, would only rec it if you research and kno what you can handle. If you Ec stack you will def see results in a 3-4 week cycle. Ecspecially if your eating and training right, Fat will burn off you.

Offline Randzilla

• Senior Members
  • Posts: 133
  • Reputation: +6
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 06:22:46 AM »
your waist is 40 but you weight 202lbs? thats weird i weighed 220 at one point and only had a 36 inch waist then

Offline Gkeezy

• Locker Roommates
  • Posts: 2299
  • Reputation: +1341
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:11:22 AM »
For pre-workout I would suggest something like Jack3d by USP Labs, it will give you good energy to work out.

Intra Workout - I would do something like BCAA or Xtend so that your maintaining muscle while burning fat and help with recovery.

For Protein - you can do Isopure, its high in protein and comes with Zero carbs... taste is okay.

Like someone mentioned earlier OxyElite Pro is a good choice, but be aware its a pretty strong stimulant which can cause you to have trouble sleeping and as you know a good sleep will help with recovery. I would also throw in some Green Tea either drinking it or Herbal Supplement.

Also what is your multi vitamin and are you taking Fish oil ? These both will help.

Do lots of cardio and keep your diet in check and the fat will melt off.  Diet is 90% of your success, working out is only 10% to be honest.

Do not forget to train your legs twice a week, because your legs are the biggest muscle in your body and will help burn more fat when not exercising.
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K