Topic: no gains on tren?  (Read 2289 times)

Offline tdoe11

• Novice
no gains on tren?
« on: July 23, 2011, 11:12:34 PM »
Tomorrow marks exactly 4 weeks on SSL tren 2extreme.  I have been hitting the gym hard lifting heavy 5 days a week, eating around 3000 calories a day.  At least 200 grams of protein daily, eating tons of carbs and tying to eat as healthy as possible.  i drink a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a day.  I am 31 6'1 205lbs.  This is my first cycle of any PH, i now know its a gnarly one for a ph first timer.  I have had no side effects, felt super enerjetic the first week.  I havent gained any weight or size and my lifts are just about the same.  I dont understand.  Any ideas?  Thanks guys and input is much appeciated.

Offline Matty28

• Locker Roommates
Re: no gains on tren?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 11:35:48 PM »
Weird.

I don't know much about Synthetic Science Lab's reputation or their protocol for testing bulk compounds from their source...So I'm not gonna just assume it's bunk or an underdosed products.

From what I've read there have definitely been some results/sides/weight gains/strength gains reported.

On a side note users react to Anabolics differently. Possibly your body does not respond well to 19-Nor Compounds.

In conclusion, finish up the cycle, go into PCT, wait the correct amount of time, and then see how your react to another compound if you are comfortable with it!

Offline tdoe11

• Novice
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 12:05:41 AM »
yah that makes sense.  im debating to finish out the 6 week cycle, or cut it short and end it at 4 to start pct.  im super bummed, not sure either.  i have a couple buddies that took it a couple years back and loved it.  they havent taken it recently though.  i definitely want to get my levels checked and try something that WILL work.  haha thanks

Offline Matty28

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »
yah that makes sense.  im debating to finish out the 6 week cycle, or cut it short and end it at 4 to start pct.  im super bummed, not sure either.  i have a couple buddies that took it a couple years back and loved it.  they havent taken it recently though.  i definitely want to get my levels checked and try something that WILL work.  haha thanks

I don't know whether to tell you to go right into PCT or maybe up the dosage and calories. It's very odd not to see anything noticeable on a compound like Tren. Regardless, I would be pretty upset as well.

I would definitely get blood tests down to see if it was somewhat suppressive on your HPTA and/or bodily functions.

There are a lot of "nice" compounds to try out after adequate time-off. I'd look into H-Drol, P-Mag, maybe Epistane.

Offline tdoe11

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 12:21:56 AM »
its particularly crappy because i got a couple more bottles!  i think h drol is definitely my next step down the road.  i keep hearing the nothing short of amazing gains from tren, again super bummed and peeed i didnt get them!  thanks for the replies bro, much appreciated

Offline Matty28

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 12:35:55 AM »
its particularly crappy because i got a couple more bottles!  i think h drol is definitely my next step down the road.  i keep hearing the nothing short of amazing gains from tren, again super bummed and peeed i didnt get them!  thanks for the replies bro, much appreciated

Dude you can defintely sell those bottles on Amazon for a nice chunk of change. Well...er maybe if you don't mention your lack of gains or quite frankly anything from your bottle.

It's hard to find Tren now a days besides Trenazone and people miss that stuff like girls miss the BackStreet Boys.

H-Drol seems to be solid for a recomp or lean bulk, definitely ideal.

Sorry about the Tren bro!

Offline Spdgreddy86

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 07:47:24 AM »
If I was you I would cut the cycle short and just go into PCT. Theres really no point in dragging it out if your not responding. Sell the bottles you have left and prepare for your next cycle.
Future NPC Competitor 2015.
Follow me on instagram: shutupitslightweight

Offline Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 12:16:05 PM »
Gonna agree with spgdgreddy here...

Couple questions:
What is the mg of each pill, how many mg everyday were you taking? With food or without? What are your stats?

What is the expirey on the bottle? Were the bottles sealed when you got them?

It is completely possible that you are a non-responder to diendione (tren, the ph). Could have something to do with your body not converting the diendione to dienolone (the active steroid, and what is in trenazone through a loop hole) for whatever reason.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Offline tdoe11

• Novice
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 10:37:04 PM »
The pills  were sealed, expiring in 11/12.  I'm 31 years old, 6'1 205 lbs.  There 50mg and I'm taking 3 a day.  If I had a less than excellent diet would I still have gains?  That's what I was thinking possibly .my diet, seems like I would of had some typeof gains though.  Thanks you guys

Offline Matty28

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »
The pills  were sealed, expiring in 11/12.  I'm 31 years old, 6'1 205 lbs.  There 50mg and I'm taking 3 a day.  If I had a less than excellent diet would I still have gains?  That's what I was thinking possibly .my diet, seems like I would of had some typeof gains though.  Thanks you guys

If you were eating 3000 cals and 200 grams of protein per day you should of seem some gains for sure.

I mean not gains like you would if your diet was spot-on, but defintely something.

I'm puzzled to say the least.

Offline Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 10:27:27 AM »
I'm puzzled also that is 150mg/ed and a common dose of tren ph's is 90mg/ed...maybe the ssl product is bunk, but that would be the first time I would have heard it. I am at a loss for any explanation besides that or you are a non-reponder to tren.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Offline tdoe11

• Novice
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 10:35:39 PM »
Thanks for the help guys.  i got a friend that staryed yhe ssl tren 2 days ago, i am going to see what kind of gains he has.  i am thinking i am a non responder to tren.  after a good pct, some time off and blood work i will be running a cycle of h drol.  Or any recomendations on something else?

Offline Matty28

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 11:45:54 PM »
Thanks for the help guys.  i got a friend that staryed yhe ssl tren 2 days ago, i am going to see what kind of gains he has.  i am thinking i am a non responder to tren.  after a good pct, some time off and blood work i will be running a cycle of h drol.  Or any recomendations on something else?
[/b]

Whats style of diet for this next cycle should have some say on the compound you chose.

For Bulking users prefer P-Mag, which is very similar in potency as H-Drol. It's just a tad bit "wetter" than H-Drol so it's considered more suitable for a bulking style diet.

For Recomping (Adding Muscle, Losing Fat) H-Drol is considered top-notch. A little bit dryer than P-Mag makes H-Drol the go to compound for users looking to add muscle and maybe drop or maintain BF%.

For Cutting Epistane is a solid choice. It's an extremely dry compound, which means most the vast majority of weight gained will be actual weight instead of some water. The dry nature of the compound does come with a price...it can be tough on one's joints.

Offline tdoe11

• Novice
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 09:59:09 PM »
Thanks Matty, I think h drol is going to be my next cycle.  For now I talked to pj at my local max muscle, were doing a real good diet for me.  I'll definitely let you all know how the h drol treats me

Offline Matty28

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
Thanks Matty, I think h drol is going to be my next cycle.  For now I talked to pj at my local max muscle, were doing a real good diet for me.  I'll definitely let you all know how the h drol treats me

Good luck with H-Drol!

Hopefully this compound works well for you.