Author Topic: TREN/EPI STACK HELP. VIRTUS, QUESTION FOR YOU  (Read 4189 times)

Omega

• Forum Rep: +2/-1
TREN/EPI STACK HELP. VIRTUS, QUESTION FOR YOU
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:49:03 PM »
STATS:
6'
bf 16-17%?
previous cycles: ACL TREN, Myogenix spawn

I am planning on doing a cycle soon, and have a few questions that i need help with. I want to make sure i run this correctly. I want to know whats the best way to dose it and for how long. Is it best to do a 90 tren/30 epi for 4 weeks, or do a bridge? i know the sweet spot for tren is like 5-6 weeks and epi is 4-5 weeks but seeing how epi is methylated and tren is a class 3 should i limit both to 4 weeks because ran together?

also my Day schedule is a concern. I wake up around 6am and i lift around 530pm. I see the half life of tren is long so do i or do i not need to dose prior to the gym? because if i take 3 -30mg pills a day and space them out evenly i will be taking one before bed or having to wake up to take one (i.e 1st 8:30am, 2nd 4:30pm, 12:30am) and i dont think thats good. Any Advice?

I have been preloading AI cycle support (mmm, tasty chocolate), fish oils, multivitamin , glucosamine, LIV52 and will be continuing that through cycle..am i missing anything?

PCT will consist of clomid (should i stack it with nolva because of the EPI?)
Purus labs Recycle
a creatine product (con-cret)
N.O. product?
i just want to do all i can to keep my gains and then some and have no sides (don't we all)
Anything else i need?

and will have taurine on hand for back bumps and letro on hand in case the gyno rears its ugly head. (is this correct?)

I really would appreciate your guys' help. I posted on a few forums and have not heard any feedback. I am not sure why but i assure you i am serious and these are serious questions and my age is correct. Thank you.

Omega

Re: TREN/EPI STACK HELP. VIRTUS, QUESTION FOR YOU
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:49 PM »
O yea i heard that you (VIRTUS) ran this stack and are quite knowledgeable at it thats why i asked for your advice. thanks.

Wrestler152

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +90/-18
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 11:35:19 PM »
PM him.

kroberts9

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +132/-12
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 05:20:58 AM »
O yea i heard that you (VIRTUS) ran this stack and are quite knowledgeable at it thats why i asked for your advice. thanks.
bro whats your history with a ph? at 24 it can't be much. not knocking at all. that is a very powerful stack that could lead to a horrible outcome for some one with little to no ph/ds history. at 24 start small bro seriously go with a pmag or hdrol cycle before tren/epi stack.
both these compounds are class three ph/ds. if i was you i would run the epi 20/30/30/40/50 and brdige to the tren at 90.
you have read alot on tunedsports.com i see as well. i would do clomid/torem for pct. gyno should not be to bad since epi can reverse it to a point. keep in mind that some estrogen is needed to build muscle so to kill it of with letro is some what counter productive imo. keep it on hand in case but don't jump on it just because.

now for the support supps i like that you have preloaded a cycle assist just remember to keep running it even through pct. you need to get a cortisol control for pct. around second week pct your body gets pretty stressed and releases cortisol which can cause some fat gain. in weeks three and four you might want to get isotori test booster to help with homostasis.

i know your going to do what ya want just thought i could help out. but please think about a different stack.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:22:26 AM by kroberts9 »
when will richmyers get a damn pic of himself, why does iamalex have a fur sweater, and when will bw and cray's mom tie the knot!!!!!

if you work hard enough you can do anything. look at me now MOM!!! you thought i would stay fat forever

MrNice

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +28/-22
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 07:06:48 AM »
Virtus went camping, should be back around Sunday night

Omega

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 07:29:30 AM »
PM him.

I would but i haven't posted on this site before and I didnt want him to think that i was just in the shadows and trying to hide something or not serious or anything. Plus I would like others advice too

Tsunami2k

• Expert Reviewers/So Cal King
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +202/-33
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 07:36:01 AM »
Something you have to remember when considering taking Tren is getting Prolactin-induced gyno. I would look into Prolactin-supressants like P-5-P or caber or pramipexole.

I don't think virtus had any issues with that, but I've read too many logs of people getting leaky nips n such from Tren.
"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
 -Arnold

Omega

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 08:00:12 AM »
bro whats your history with a ph? at 24 it can't be much. not knocking at all. that is a very powerful stack that could lead to a horrible outcome for some one with little to no ph/ds history. at 24 start small bro seriously go with a pmag or hdrol cycle before tren/epi stack.
both these compounds are class three ph/ds. if i was you i would run the epi 20/30/30/40/50 and brdige to the tren at 90.
you have read alot on tunedsports.com i see as well. i would do clomid/torem for pct. gyno should not be to bad since epi can reverse it to a point. keep in mind that some estrogen is needed to build muscle so to kill it of with letro is some what counter productive imo. keep it on hand in case but don't jump on it just because.

now for the support supps i like that you have preloaded a cycle assist just remember to keep running it even through pct. you need to get a cortisol control for pct. around second week pct your body gets pretty stressed and releases cortisol which can cause some fat gain. in weeks three and four you might want to get isotori test booster to help with homostasis.

i know your going to do what ya want just thought i could help out. but please think about a different stack.

I did ACL tren for my first cycle (ya i know now that it wasnt optimal) and i did Myogenix spawn last summer which is 30mg tren and 8mg epi per capsule and i felt super human. It seems like my body responds good to tren (i.e no gyno, other sides) *knock on wood* so i thought i would stick to it, in retrospect i would have started with something milder like p-stanz or even halo.

I know what you are saying about the estrogen, the letro is just there if i have a flare up but yes the hopes is that the epi keeps it in check. plus i know that no estrogen can dry up the joints too.

as far as pct, why torem over nolva? i thought torem had the higher risk of sides? but then again i know that nolva can even irritate progestin induced gyno. right?

PCT (cont'd) Would the Purus lab recycle suffice in regards to the cort control etc? it is supposedly an all in one pct aid like p.c.t assist only it has better reviews. and if so would i take that day 1 and add a test booster like week 4-5?

About the bashing, i don't see it as bashing at all. I know you are trying to help and i appreciate that. much better to help then to have people just say "GO for it bro!" and they not give a poo what comes of you like the guy around my age i met through a friend that was trying to sell me a compound he called "Mild" and i go and find out it had superdrol... yea guy real mild.

Omega

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 08:03:27 AM »
Something you have to remember when considering taking Tren is getting Prolactin-induced gyno. I would look into Prolactin-supressants like P-5-P or caber or pramipexole.

I don't think virtus had any issues with that, but I've read too many logs of people getting leaky nips n such from Tren.

Yea i didnt have leaky nips on previous 2 runs of tren but i was thinking of including p5p with the cycle for more protection. thanks man

kroberts9

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +132/-12
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 08:33:02 AM »
no worries i'm virtus good bro we talk all the time on p.m. the reason why i don't care for naolva is the fact that its so mild and dosent return ya to normal homostasis as fast as the other two. i use torem for all my cycles.

i like supress-c for cortisol control. after my bola/lmg cycle i used it and i had zero issue so i recommend it to everyone. i also use redfine pct revolution black and its pretty bad ass it contains a fair amount of daa which is a great test booster but i still add an extra kick with isotrori.

if its what you want your ducks are all lined up and it looks good. as always p.m myself or virtus we are alwys willing to help the right people!
when will richmyers get a damn pic of himself, why does iamalex have a fur sweater, and when will bw and cray's mom tie the knot!!!!!

if you work hard enough you can do anything. look at me now MOM!!! you thought i would stay fat forever

Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +772/-55
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:22 AM »
I'll be back Sunday here my wife will cut my balls off if she catches me on this thing and I won't get anymore sex to boot
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Omega

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 02:25:29 PM »
no worries i'm virtus good bro we talk all the time on p.m. the reason why i don't care for naolva is the fact that its so mild and dosent return ya to normal homostasis as fast as the other two. i use torem for all my cycles.

i like supress-c for cortisol control. after my bola/lmg cycle i used it and i had zero issue so i recommend it to everyone. i also use redfine pct revolution black and its pretty bad ass it contains a fair amount of daa which is a great test booster but i still add an extra kick with isotrori.

if its what you want your ducks are all lined up and it looks good. as always p.m myself or virtus we are alwys willing to help the right people!

I appreciate that i just remember reading the post of his about the 11-oxo and how he said its good to talk out in the open for everyone else to see. I thought id respect that especially since i dont know him.

For sure, I will keep that in mind. I assure you that im not some dumb db just trying to get jacked and not care how or who it affects. i want to do things the right way and wouldnt have chose tren as a starter but after a couple cycles and not seeing sides i think i should stick to it. Maybe?

Omega

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 02:27:08 PM »
I'll be back Sunday here my wife will cut my balls off if she catches me on this thing and I won't get anymore sex to boot

haha No worries im still preloading supps, i know exactly what you mean. Play it safe and get that quality time in with the lady.

MCSyd

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +198/-3
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »
I'm jumping onboard this one as I'm to read Dave's response.

I also want to run an Epi/Tren stack for my next cycle and have thought of pretty much this exact type of question:
Do I run both for 4 weeks and get 2 cycle out of them (2 bottles each), or do I somehow look at a longer combined cycle, posibbly staggering & bridging them.

My only thoughts on the bridging aspect would be to run the Tren first as you can keep running it longer as it's non-methylated, and more to the point the Epi will help stop estrogen-induced gyno from the Tren.  So I wouldn't want to be in a sitch where my bridge ended with Epi while I continued Tren, without anything to help offset the Tren prolatctin-gyno flare ups. 

As for SERMs you'd want to combine both Clomid and either Nolva or Torem.

Omega

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 04:19:07 PM »

As for SERMs you'd want to combine both Clomid and either Nolva or Torem.

I'm guessing you would take them both day 1 of PCT? one in the am other in the pm or does it matter? not sure of the half life of them.