Topic: Enough creatine in Assault? Creatine on off days?  (Read 7080 times)

Offline AS79

• Locker Roommates
Enough creatine in Assault? Creatine on off days?
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:50:34 AM »
I am currently taking Muscle Pharm Assault pre-workout.  Is there enough creatine in this or do I need to take more?  Also, I have heard mixed reviews on whether it is beneficial to take creatine on off days.  Please advise.  Thanks
LGI Supplements Rep

Offline adam777

• Locker Roommates
Re: Enough creatine in Assault? Creatine on off days?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:03:29 PM »
If you want to start taking creatine then I would recommend getting something additional than just using assault.  You want to take in around 5g total a day and maybe more depending on your size and if you are preloading.  Kre-alkalyn or C-bol by thermolife each have 3g of creatine, so it would work out perfect to cycle with the assault.  I mentioned these two types of creatine just because I recommend them and they have worked for me.

As far as not taking creatine on non workout days, I believe in the first couple weeks of taking creatine to would take on non workout days.  Once the creatine is fully in your system then I do not take on non workout days.  It's kind of my preloading stage in a sense to take on non workout days for the first two weeks.  Good luck sir.
Your only as big as your last set.  Stop talking about the days that you could push up weight.  Live in the now and never stop achieving - My views on lifting and getting tired of hearing people talk about the past and how much they used to be able to put up.

Offline Dfost115

• Locker Roommates
Re: Enough creatine in Assault? Creatine on off days?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
I would acrually recommend either creatine monohydrate or concret because those are the two forms in assault. Imo the best time for creatine is post workout so if you can get some cheap monohydrate and just use it 5 grams post workout and on off days i think it would be beneficial
mmmm.....quinoa

Just gotta eat big man. Eat big.