Topic: BEST AND SAFEST PROHORMONE. WHAT TO STACK AND CYCLE WITH TO SEEK BEST RESULTS.  (Read 26627 times)

• Reputation: +20
Alright im tired of taking all these supplements. I think its time for me to throw a ph but a safe one. I understand no ph's are safe but i would like to get on one just for one full cycle. Then I will continue with some general supplements. My goal is to gain lean mass but keep it while increasing strength. I want to avoid any water retension and bloating because I want to keep what I earn. Does anyone know any good ph's to take along with a PCT. Also, what else besides a milk thistle would a need to be on the safe side. Estrogen Blocker?
Im looking for the real deal now.
Thanks
Mike

• Reputation: +30
hmm.. I would take something non methylated. Also depends what gains your after exactly...

• Reputation: +20
gain wise, im lookiing to put on lean mass. im trying to put on more weight and build a define look as well

• Reputation: +30
I would go with 1-test. How old r u?

• Reputation: +20
20, i turn 21 in early may.

• Reputation: +30
I think Garlick sumed it up best-- If you're 20, do not touch any prohormones whatsoever.

Your endocrine system is still in flux. If you wait till after you turn 21, your risk factor for complications drops by 75%. If you wait till your 25, your risk factor drops an additional 50% off that.

You're too young to think about Prohormones right now.

But ignoring that. Epistane maybe for good dry gains and less water retention. I took prohormones when I was 18, 1AD, maxteron. equibolan to name a few.  I would have to say it can mess you up bad!. If you do decide to ignore the warning and be an idiot like I was.. Stay away from alcohol and stick to recommended dosing.

frozen

• Reputation: +20
im just lookin to take one cycle of it. hoping to get big gains and then jump back to general supps like a protein and creatine. what serious sideeffects could i get. also, can i get a safe stack with this ph. appreciate the info man.

• Reputation: +30
well GYNO for one... I would definately use an estrogen blocker especially if its your first cycle. Ask Garlick or another senior member in the forums to give you the best information...But they will proberly just tell u what I did

• Reputation: +1639
I have no experience with Gear or PH so I will not throw in my two cents, I will wait for one of the mods with extensive knowledge of the subject matter to answer this thread. Until that time, please acknowledge the following:

Garlick has written a general form which the rest of the moderators here at TSR have agreed to stand behind:

"We appreciate the help with answering questions. This site is amazing because everyone participates, and the feedback for questions are exactly what people need. Real world advice from people who practice what they preach.

Having said that, if someone asks a question about prohormones, please click on their profile first. If they are over 21, go ahead and answer it.

If they are under 21, do not respond to the question, and allow the moderaters (Garlick, Raptor, Petey, Adam & Admin) to respond.

If they have no age listed anywhere on the main site or forum, please allow us the opportunity to contact the user directly so that we can have the omission corrected.

The reason for this is, if the user then becomes unruly or contentious we then have the power to remove or ban the person on site without involving other users of the site.

We also want to make sure the correct message is sent to someone in obvious need of sound advice.

We really do value your participation, and appreciate everything you give to the site, and in no way do we want you to stop posting answers. We're just asking for a little cooperation to help keep the site clean and orderly at all times.

Thanks for the understanding.

Garlick"

The reason for this, is to PROTECT and ASSIST our members in the best way possible. We, and Im sure I speak for all the mods and senior members here at TSR, really do give a *** about you guys, and have your best interests at heart.

--Adam

• Reputation: +30
sos there adam. didn't mean 2 intrude on anything. Ill keep my mouth shut next time.

• Reputation: +1639
That wasnt directed at you frozen, or anyone in particular for that matter. I apologize if it came off as rude. The seniors here have been actively working together to come up with a way to address this specific issue, and given how serious it is we needed a "general" form for letting everyone know where we stand collectively. It sounds like you have alot of experience and wisdom that you can share here, and we look forward to it. Thank you for trying to steer Shiz in the right direction and keep him from making a very poor decision.

Again, no offense intended bro.

Offline petey7408

• M.A. Exercise Science/NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist/SR CEO/Marketing Director
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 7042
  • Reputation: +3289

Yeah man, we didn't mean to offend, we just want to look out for all members.

To the OP, taking a PH now can put you at risk for permanently damaging your constantly fluctuating endocrine system. 5 months isn't that long of a wait so I suggest holding off and in that time, educate yourself further on PHs and what you will need for on cycle and PCT.
SR CEO/Marketing Director

NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist

• Reputation: +1639
Im going to sound like an idiot here, but what does "SOS" mean on a forum?

Offline adamdub1

• Posts: 601
  • Reputation: +66
Im going to sound like an idiot here, but what does "SOS" mean on a forum?
i think its short for sorry