Topic: Trenazone + "perfect cycle stack" Pct sufficient?  (Read 4831 times)

Offline texag20141

• Senior Members
Trenazone + "perfect cycle stack" Pct sufficient?
« on: July 01, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
22 year old doing my first stack.

Trenazone
+
"Perfect cycle stack":
Epistane
6-Bromo
Titanium
Organ Shield

I'm guessing I overpaid a little on the Epistane stack and the pct is more than enough, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Practical first stack?
Sufficient pct with the Organ shield/titanium/6-Bromo?

Products Mentioned:

Offline kingmeat

• Locker Roommates
Re: Trenazone + "perfect cycle stack" Pct sufficient?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 08:15:29 PM »
you'd be better safe then sorry not messing with tren for your first time. Epistane is fine by itself for your first ph. Where's your SERM? Don't start using until you get proper advice on how to go about using it but i think you should leave the trenazone alone. You also need to add more to your pct like creatine and whatnot to keep your gains.

Offline Virtus

• Moderator, Unicorn Blood Acolyte, Double Tap Practitioner
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »
Bro- I just ran this stack. Skip the trenazone for right now just run Epi is you want to do Epi. Better choices for first cycles ever are protomax, pmag or hdrol.

Since you already have the stack from phf I will help you on it. You need a SERM. I recommend torem but alot of people use nolva. King is absolutely correct in saying do not start until you have a real SERM. I don't think use of an AI during PCT for Epistane is a good idea because Epistane already crushes estrogen during your cycle, and you want your estrogen to come back into homeostasis during PCT while you have your SERM protecting you nice new pectoral muscle from becoming b*tch titties. The 6-Bromo just suppresses your estrogen further during PCT, meaning it will pop back up high again after PCT, when you aren't on a SERM protecting you. Thus causing something called "rebound gyno". This is also what usually happens to people on SD, but that is beside the point.

Do a little more research here. Do you have all of your supports setup? Enough cycle assist to start taking two weeks prior to starting your cycle, and enough to last through your PCT? Do you have enough Epi for your planned cycle? Trenazone is harsh, and Epi can be also....but how do you know Epi will work/you wont have a bad reaction to it unless you have run it solo? Plus, you should start slow and light, then move up to harsher stronger compounds and then stacks of various compounds because these compounds all lose strength the more you take them and the higher up the ladder you go with them. Start low and slow so you make the most out of this, it is risky to a degree, don't jump in. I am here to help ya, not bust your balls. Ask us anything, we want to help you out. If you want always feel free to PM me if you don't want to ask something in the open forum, no stupid questions exist except for: "I am XX-teen years old and just did an SD cycle and I can't find my testicles, what should I do?"
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Offline MrNice

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 07:45:47 AM »
Can't find testicles lol good one virtus lol

Offline texag20141

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 10:02:57 AM »
After a little more research, here's what I got:
week 1 organ shield - 2 pills daily
week 2 organ shield - 2 pills daily
week 3 Epi - 30 mg daily/ organ shield - 2 pills daily
week 4 Epi - 30 mg daily/ organ shield - 2 pills daily
week 5 Epi - 30 mg daily/ organ shield - 2 pills daily
week 6 Epi - 30 mg daily/ organ shield - 2 pills daily
week 7 Nolvadex 20 mg daily / Titanium - 2 pills daily / organ shield - 2 pills daily / Kre-alkalyn
week 8 Nolvadex 20 mg daily / Titanium - 2 pills daily / organ shield - 2 pills daily / Kre-alkalyn
week 9 Nolvadex 10 mg daily / Titanium - 2 pills daily / organ shield - 2 pills daily / Kre-alkalyn
week 10 Nolvadex 10 mg daily / Titanium - 2 pills daily / organ shield - 2 pills daily / Kre-alkalyn

Offline Virtus

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 10:07:14 AM »
Looks good. Build up the first five days up to 30mg. What is your diet like? That determines your results in such a massive way during cycles that I feel it is always important to plan as well.

-virtus

Nous Defions

Offline texag20141

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 10:13:57 AM »
I'm living on egg whites, chicken, pasta,  peanut butter, tuna, fruit smoothies, gallon of water daily, gold standard whey protein, & opti-men multi-vitamins.

I know to take kre-alk w/o food & titanium w/food.
As for the epi, nolva, and organ shield, does it matter when I take it and whether or not I take it w/food?

Offline Virtus

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 11:34:24 AM »
Ph's such as epi are fat soluable, so lots of people take them with fishoil or flax...I am not convinced this absolutely makes a difference though. I've done it both ways and I can't tell.

Good food list. I love salmon so I eat it everytime I can...fish are good if ya like them. How many calories a day are you going for? Are you bulking or recomping or what? Epi does all so diet is very important wqith it.

Nous Defions

Offline texag20141

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »
Bulking. Sitting at 5'11" 175, my goal is to get to the 185-195 range and maintain it. 

Offline Virtus

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 02:28:06 PM »
As long as you do it right, you should be able to get to that without putting on any fat, and if you do a good pct you will be able to keep it.

Nous Defions

Offline randallrkm

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 08:09:05 AM »
I'm also thinking about taking the Perfect cycle stack.
I have questions: When do you take the 6-bromo and how should you take it?
And in your 10 week plan: whats kre-alkalyn?

I haven't taken any Ph at all. This will be my first time. I'm 20. Do you think that 10 week plan would be good for me?

To Virtus: I was going to PM you but its not letting me for some reason. Can you shoot me an email so I could ask you a couple questions about this? randall.rkm@gmail.com

Thanks

Offline jjw

• Banned Doods
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »
sorry dude but first of your 20 to young for a ph and second if you dont know what kre-alkalyn is dont even consider ph's  research more please

Offline randallrkm

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 08:46:36 AM »
I'm here to learn about this stuff. That's why I'm asking. -___-