Topic: What are some cool eyeblack/face paint designs for football?  (Read 12764 times)

Offline PTfootball54

• Senior Members
I was joking around with some of my friends about doing some crazy designs with eyeblack before football games. and as we talked about it more and more, i am tempted to do some of them now. I know it doesnt really matter, but face paint looks pretty bad-@ss when done right, but no one has really done anything that crazy and i want to do something cool haha. Plus my teams name is the Indians so it kind of makes sense, its kind of like war paint haha.

What i was planning on doing was doing like a Joker design (similar to the one on CoD Black Ops without the white paint) but i will have a mohawk too (along with most of the team, its kind of tradition) so it just looks a little crazier haha. (i would love to get white contacts too, but i dont wear contacts so it would be a pain in the neck to learn to put them in)

What are your ideas for some cool face paint (with eyeblack)? i would like to hear them.

Its not a serious thing, im not trying to look tougher than i am, but its just something that would be kind of fun to do.

Brands Mentioned:

Offline deumcole

• Expert Reviewer Zombie Deadlifter 3rd Degree Black Belt (TKD, HKD)
  • Locker Roommates
Re: What are some cool eyeblack/face paint designs for football?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 03:04:54 PM »
Throw the Death Face on, that will always work IMO.
Also, John Randle war paint ain't to shabby...though you will have to talk like a John Randle & back it up the way he did.

I'm a fan of black metal, & some of the face paint they rock is cool. Just ditch the white face paint, & use the black. I believe they call it a "corpse face", I dunno. Some of it is kinda cartoonish, but others are awesome.
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

"You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week."

Offline dorsey67

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 04:34:42 PM »
Be like Manson and throw a swazy on your forehead. That'll scare them good!
You want me to kiss your ass, well bend over buddy here comes my foot!
Large and in charge...

Offline whiteman91

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 05:19:21 PM »
K.I.S.S.
ultimate warrior (if feeling colorful)
The guy from the movie the program i think its vladimer.
Obsessed is a word that lazy people use to describe the dedicated!

Offline muscobra449

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 05:31:15 PM »
I always liked the giant curved triangles under each eye....they are sick.
"Success is the accumulation of many seemingly ordinary efforts, that together over time, can be something great. Every meal, every training session, every nights rest, it all adds up."

Offline kuruption

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 05:35:24 PM »
The dude from the program. I think his name was lattamire. I'm sure that's not how it's spelled though. Dude was a juiced up monster in that movie! He stuck a tube up his pee hole and pumped in clean urine so he could pass a drug test.
Or you could do like the little giants and put some alkaseltzer(sp?) tablets in your mouth and foam like a rabid oppossum.
Pain is free

Offline Tugg

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »
Road Warriors, can't go wrong as Hawk or Animal :)

Offline mhseaver670

• ER team member.
  • Locker Roommates
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

Offline MikeFarr

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 09:23:27 AM »
I can't think of anything for designs but for contacts get the red ones they look pretty sick

Offline madhungry

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »
I can't think of anything for designs but for contacts get the red ones they look pretty sick

YEsssss! Dude the Nike Vision contacts are dope! They make your eyes look like backlit amber.

The one offensive tackle who played for Texas Tech 2 years ago had some pretty rad eyeblack. I'm gonna find a link to it.

Got it. His name is Brandon Carter. That guy looks as intimidating as all hell. I'm a defensive lineman myself and I would have to think twice after lining up across from someone who looked like that lol.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.syracuse.com/orangefootball/photo/texastechplayerjpg-d97f11fa78ba5f1c_small.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2009/09/look_what_mike_powell_has_unle.html&usg=__WmYSScsX3Nzk_n0lfLlH33tqkuY=&h=263&w=155&sz=80&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=-0wzmWQkrKMBUM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=75&ei=RV7qTejCL4XKgQeWgKXiCQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtexas%2Btech%2Beye%2Bblack%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D725%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=405&page=1&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=50&ty=68&biw=1440&bih=725

Offline MikeFarr

• Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 10:01:37 AM »

YEsssss! Dude the Nike Vision contacts are dope! They make your eyes look like backlit amber.

Do you know where you can get those?

Offline madhungry

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2011, 10:31:39 AM »
I vaguely recall seeing them for sale at Dick's Sporting Goods. Have you tried looking for it online maybe check the Nike website?

Offline MikeFarr

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »
I vaguely recall seeing them for sale at Dick's Sporting Goods. Have you tried looking for it online maybe check the Nike website?

Naa they aren't there I don't think they make them anymore

Offline PTfootball54

• Senior Members
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »

ya i think they are discontinued, i looked for them all over the internet and thats all that came up......darn...

Offline MikeFarr

• Senior Members
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 02:35:56 PM »

ya i think they are discontinued, i looked for them all over the internet and thats all that came up......darn...

They looked sick too, but just plain red contacts do look good