Poll

Is there anything better than eca stack

Yes
11 (73.3%)
No
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Topic: What is the best fat burner out right now???  (Read 5205 times)

Offline Beinamonster

• Novice
What is the best fat burner out right now???
« on: May 23, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »
 I'm looking for the best
fat burner that burns fat, gives energy, not makes u jittery??
I will never give up .....

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
Re: What is the best fat burner out right now???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:55:07 AM »
If you are going on a CKD most people would agree that yohimbine/caffeine is a better weightloss stack than the ECA. Are you?

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
But I would be lying if I said it wouldn't make you jittery

Offline Beinamonster

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 11:47:33 AM »
Nall I just wanted some suugestions on what's the best out right now ??willing to give a try!!!

Offline bpierce13

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 01:02:17 PM »
Most fat burners have high amounts of caffeine, which helps aid in the fat burning process. The jitteryness is based on your tolerance for stims. I'm currently taking Oxyelite Pro and I've seen amazing results without getting any jitters, but i have a fairly high tolerance to stims. If you want to try a fat burner with less stims than OEP USPLabds also puts out Recreate which is also good, but i haven't tried it.

I'd suggest maybe trying OEP and see how you like it. Just ease yourself onto it and make sure to take it with food so that you can avoid the jitteryness as much as possible. Good luck!
I can do everything through him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

"Dreams are the seedlings of reality" - Napoleon Hill

Offline andrew17019

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
I've used a couple over the years...right now from personal experience, OEP helped me make my goals the fastest.  MusclePharm's Shred Matrix helped me achieve my goals over a longer period of time, and I felt no stim jitters or crashes (I did feel jittery on OEP).  Those are my two cents, if you want to deal with the stimmed out feeling, OEP is better, but Shred had great effects as well.

Offline Tdechant

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 03:26:06 PM »
I have yet to try OEP. Ran a good ECA Stack and seen great results.
great long capacity, heart racing, and sweat my ass off. for around 12 bucks you cant beat it. Help me cut up plan on running it again within the next 2-3 weeks.

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »
If you are looking for a jitter free fat burner that works then take a look at Top Secret Nutrition Fat Burner.

http://www.topsecretnutrition.com/fat-burner.html

Offline Beinamonster

• Novice
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »
Thanks for everbody's help. 

Offline echolaughter

• Novice
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
Most fat burners have high amounts of caffeine, which helps aid in the fat burning process. The jitteryness is based on your tolerance for stims. I'm currently taking Oxyelite Pro and I've seen amazing results without getting any jitters, but i have a fairly high tolerance to stims. If you want to try a fat burner with less stims than OEP USPLabds also puts out Recreate which is also good, but i haven't tried it.

I'd suggest maybe trying OEP and see how you like it. Just ease yourself onto it and make sure to take it with food so that you can avoid the jitteryness as much as possible. Good luck!

For the first week or so I was on OP I felt like a crack addict haha.
Constantly tweaking out and my hands would shake.
( drank a ton of water as well )

Something else that was strange... My dick got pretty small ( like if it was cold out ) - still functioned fine and would go back to normal when the gf wanted to play around.. But when just walking around and what not it was like it was constantly cold or something.

Thankfully that only happened the first week and once my body started to adapt to the caffeine I stopped tweaking out , hands didn't shake as much and my dick stopped shriveling up.

Not sure why it happened in the first place... But it did lol

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 09:26:28 PM »

Something else that was strange... My dick got pretty small ( like if it was cold out ) - still functioned fine and would go back to normal when the gf wanted to play around.. But when just walking around and what not it was like it was constantly cold or something.

Thankfully that only happened the first week and once my body started to adapt to the caffeine I stopped tweaking out , hands didn't shake as much and my dick stopped shriveling up.

Caffeine won't have any negative side effects on your dick, it was probably the 1-3 DMAA

Offline bpierce13

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »

haha dman that sucks bro i'm sorry!! glad it worked out for you though!
I can do everything through him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

"Dreams are the seedlings of reality" - Napoleon Hill

Offline echolaughter

• Novice
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 07:12:59 PM »

haha dman that sucks bro i'm sorry!! glad it worked out for you though!

Dude ... for that first week - I was seriously panicking..
I googled tons of stuff trying to figure out what was going on with the ..er.. shrivel dick haha

It would have been a difficult decision stopping the OEP so that I could feel more manly when taking a pee or walking around haha.
Thank god that it stopped... I mean it functioned fine when the time came to perform.. but in between times, it just freaked me out a bit haha.
:P

Offline allanjhay

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »
I've know the most in-demand fat burner supplements nowadays is the Slender factor. it's been endorse by popular artists around the world..
Life is like a Wheel ....

Offline Tsoiseth34

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »
I'm going to try OEP stacked with Driven Sports Lean Xtreme, heard nothing but great raves from members hear and on other forums about that stack.
Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.-~-Stephen King