Author Topic: NO3 Black Chrome v.s. Yok3d "Got Pump?"  (Read 5175 times)

swazz

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +41/-10
NO3 Black Chrome v.s. Yok3d "Got Pump?"
« on: May 22, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »
So, after searching around and seeing beta testers having some luck with NO3 BC and Yok3d being a "Hit or Miss" pump product. Frankie brought up that maybe, since I happen to have both products on hand, that maybe I should do a log pitting the 2 against each other in a log.

I had started a log not long ago about some Rival-Us products but had to discontinue use cause they made me like Superman in bed....... Faster than a speeding bullet :-[ lol. So needless to say I wasn't havin it, not saying they are bad products just didn't work for me. So, I will be starting this log June 1st along with a list of other supplements I will be taking, dosing times, and progress made. Any input or advice on supplementation or routines is always welcome and much appreciated. I thought I'd get this post up in advance to see how much interest can be generated over this log. Hope you all enjoy.

Frankiemusc

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +247/-370
Re: NO3 Black Chrome v.s. Yok3d "Got Pump?"
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »
Awesome and good luck, will def be following this starting 6/1/11.

Depending on ur dosage with Yok3d, ask one of the Yok3d beta testers to offer their opinion on how long of a break, if any, u should take before starting NO3 BC.

May fasted cardio be with u always.....

I am old school, I don't use LOL...it's HA

swazz

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 03:51:18 PM »
Ya, just to make things less complicated for myself, anything that needs to be cycled gets cycled at the same time for the same amount of time. Creatine, NO, Test boosters as well as PWO's. That month really sucks for me, but its a matter of safety and how it goes, right? But, I see what you are getting at here, I will look at the bottles and see what they say and go from there.

Frankiemusc

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »
You got it, precaution with supps where required and cycling as not to become tolerant. Especially when it comes to nitrates, which are in yok3d I believe as well.

IanWatson

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +100/-2
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
Actually arginine helps prevent nitrate tokerance. Kind of a plus there so you might be ok for longer than you think
Nitric Oxide Article: http://bit.ly/OJY61b

ECA Info Article: http://bit.ly/Pv3otU

Erase Pro + DAA Log: http://bit.ly/R9VwUs

Jack3d Micro Log: http://bit.ly/McQUGK

First registered SR user ;)

Frankiemusc

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 03:32:08 AM »
@IamWatson can u please post a link or reference a study?

There is a nitrate (its an arginine nitrate specifically) warning on NO3 BC that states not to take more than X grams of nitrates per day and do not take it for more than 8 weeks straight as a result.

You can take up to 5 grams of nitrates per day max.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 03:52:57 AM by Frankiemusc »

Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +821/-202
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 04:03:10 AM »
Sounds sweet to me man, will follow
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

IanWatson

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +100/-2
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 08:39:46 AM »
I should have said that arginine might help.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1572089/

by the way. check out the article in my sig.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:46:54 PM by IanWatson »
Nitric Oxide Article: http://bit.ly/OJY61b

ECA Info Article: http://bit.ly/Pv3otU

Erase Pro + DAA Log: http://bit.ly/R9VwUs

Jack3d Micro Log: http://bit.ly/McQUGK

First registered SR user ;)

swazz

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 07:21:37 PM »
So, as stated before, I would be starting this log officially on June 1st. So, here it goes.
Day 1 "Got Pump?"
6 caps Yok3d approx 1hr15mins pre workout
2 scoops C4 approx 25mins pre with 2 scoops Con Cret
*NOTE* Also taking Pink Magic and Animal PAK pre
Back/Bi/Abs today: First I'll start with my impressions of C4, this stuff seems to take effect on me almost immediately. Start feeling the beta tingles within 10-15 mins of consumption, now for someone like me who is not a fan of the tingles it's kind of annoying but lets me know its working. I forget all about them when I start working out. Nice clean energy from this, not jittery or anything. Just ready to get after business feeling from it, very nice.

Now for Yok3d, I am a pretty focused guy when I get to the gym as it is so the "tunnel vison" guys talk about from this is nothing really new to me or much different. Vascularity is where I notice the biggest change with this product, I am not a very vascular guy, I am not a person that really cares about my vascularity anyways, but man alive. Like 10 mins after I hit the gym it was like my veins doubled in size. Pump is what I am really after with this product and it was mild at best today to almost non existent. Kinda disappointed with that aspect so far, I made my way through about half a bottle before the month of may and cycled off PWOs and NO for that month so this was not my first workout with yok3d. I will be varying the dosing time and hoping to find what works best for me.

swazz

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »
Hey guys, sorry for the absence lately. Life has been a little crazy and have been away from the gym. Anyways, I was able to make it down to the gym today and hit up some chest/tris/shoulders.
Dosing: 6 caps yok3d 2 hours pre. 1.5 scoops C4, 2 scoops CC,Animal Pak, Dymatize BCAA's, PM all 30mins pre

Went in there today knowing I have been away for longer than I am used to I was hesitant on trying to put up the weights I am used to. Same effects with the C$ as last time, seems to take effect instantly and is a long lasting energy.

Yok3d however is failing to impress me. Pump once again very mild at the best of times throughout my workout to non existent. Vascularity again is impressive but not what I am looking for in this product. I will be hoping to make it to the gym once again tomorrow as I will be away for the weekend spending time with my son, haven't seen him in 3 weeks so I am pretty excited for that  ;D

Thanks for following and I will try to be more consistent with posting in the future. Have a good one. Peace

roughneck

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +15/-1
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
Keep at it. Relax, poo happens.
LOVIN' LIFE AFTER 40!
Visit The Big Easy.
We are back better than ever Y'all!

swazz

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »
Keep at it. Relax, poo happens.

Thanks man, I just feel like crap when I don't go to the gym and then start getting that "I'll go tomorrow" fever. So, I have to keep at it. lol

Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +821/-202
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 04:09:51 PM »
No biggy, swazz. Enjoy your time with your son homie.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

roughneck

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +15/-1
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »
No biggy, swazz. Enjoy your time with your son homie.
Exactly. I picked up my son at the airport this morning. He is in from Alaska for the summer.
All we did today was visit family and friends and eat, eat, eat!
We will hit the gym tomorrow or the day after.
Priorities!
LOVIN' LIFE AFTER 40!
Visit The Big Easy.
We are back better than ever Y'all!

swazz

• Senior Members
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
Ya, thanks for understanding guys. It's brutal living away from him so much, I mean, I used to work on the road a lot and sometimes it would be 2 or 3 months before I would get to see him, but I always knew he was at home waiting for me. Now I am at home and he isn't, it drives me insane so I take advantage of every second we have together. ;D