Topic: Ronnie Coleman admitting to Steroid Use (Full Interview)  (Read 23566 times)

Offline taysab23

• Senior Members
Ronnie Coleman admitting to Steroid Use (Full Interview)
« on: May 11, 2011, 09:18:31 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlQ9Xm4RWRU&NR=1

Yea ticked me off too... thought id share my irritation.

Go to 1:45 in the vid.

Thumbs up if you watch the whole thing though :D
Mom: "Why are there all these scratches on your back and arms!?!"
Me: "Uhhh... I got in a fight with a cat."
Mom: "Oh my God!! Well did you get it off you?"
Me: "Yea, I got her off."
Mom: "See thats why I don't like cats."
Me: "Yea, this one was crazy, I told her no, and she jumped on me."
:D

Offline madhungry

• Senior Members
Re: Ronnie Coleman admitting to Steroid Use (Full Interview)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 09:19:30 PM »
Lol for anyone who didn't see this coming I feel sorry for you.

Offline beastwl96

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:35 PM »
foo dude i cant beleive i fell for that. I hate those videos lol theyre annoying as foo. Anyways, before u guys click on it, u r going to get rick rolld lol.

Offline Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »
I've already been rolled by this one, long time ago.

However, Ronnie really DID admit to use in the the May issue of Muscular Development. It's really not a big deal though, because anyone with half a brain knows all IFBB Pros are on gear.  The most interesting thing was, they all said ronnie got his Pro card as a drug free athlete. Now that's fooing impressive, if true...I think i believe it..the guy really does have some rare ass genetics. Even in his highschool football pics, wayyy before he was into bodybuilding, he is a huge as hell.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Offline deumcole

• Expert Reviewer Zombie Deadlifter 3rd Degree Black Belt (TKD, HKD)
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »
Haha you got rickrolld...just as we all have aat one point.

You can kinda tell when he did start juicing. I saw his posing routine from '95 I think it was. He still looked big, but not as dense if you will & he also had what I call a true vaccum stomach. Then fastfoward tp '96-'98 he still looks lean, but much harder, fuller, & no more vaccum stomach.
I also found it odd for some reason that Flex introduced him to steroids...but whatever though.
Dude's still my all-time bodybuilding idol. If I can be half as big as him...
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

"You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week."

Offline diazr01

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 10:36:08 PM »
Jay Culter.....you next!
You can't be a rockstar and a bodybuilder.- Phil Heath

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30:07 PM »

You can kinda tell when he did start juicing. I saw his posing routine from '95 I think it was. He still looked big, but not as dense if you will & he also had what I call a true vaccum stomach. Then fastfoward tp '96-'98 he still looks lean, but much harder, fuller, & no more vaccum stomach.
I also found it odd for some reason that Flex introduced him to steroids...but whatever though.

The gut is actually caused by HGH, not steroid use. If you check out some of the old school bodybuilders like Arnold you'll see that they all have tiny waists and they were all juicing.

I believe that Ronnie made it pro without steroids, that's how he ended up becoming Mr Olympia. It's like that one powerlifter (can't remember his name) said, steroids are like your ace card. The longer you can hold off using them the more successful you'll be. He said something along the lines of:

If you need them in high school, you won't be playing in college. If you need them in college, you most likely won't go pro. If you use them after you've established your career as a pro, you'll add a few million dollars to your salary.

^This is of course referring to pro athletes, not bodybuilders, but the same principle applies to both worlds.

Offline kris65

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 12:58:13 AM »
foooooooooooo!!!! lol i just clicked on the link not even bothering to look what you guys responded. I just got Rick Rolled!!!!
~Hail to PITT~

"I don't say goodbye till that pain says hello." - Greg Plitt

Offline TGFitness6

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 05:30:26 AM »
Jay Culter.....you next!

Jay Cutler already admitted to using steroids. He is a freak. I bet you he doesn't use anabolic halo and gakic and leukic. If you were to walk in his house, you would probably find a needle, rubberband, and napkins on his floor.
16 years old
163LBS/6'
Bench-150
Squat-225
Deadlift-315
Clean&Press-95

Offline JMetal12

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 06:53:02 AM »
95% of the pros are on gear. In muscle and fit. mag., Jay Cutler says how Gakic Hardcore broke him out of his plateau. What a joke. Guess it's his job though. I'd do the same if Muscletech was paying my bills. He knows that guys who are serious know the truth.
1Tim 4:8   For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Offline Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »

The gut is actually caused by HGH, not steroid use. If you check out some of the old school bodybuilders like Arnold you'll see that they all have tiny waists and they were all juicing.

I believe that Ronnie made it pro without steroids, that's how he ended up becoming Mr Olympia. It's like that one powerlifter (can't remember his name) said, steroids are like your ace card. The longer you can hold off using them the more successful you'll be. He said something along the lines of:

If you need them in high school, you won't be playing in college. If you need them in college, you most likely won't go pro. If you use them after you've established your career as a pro, you'll add a few million dollars to your salary.

^This is of course referring to pro athletes, not bodybuilders, but the same principle applies to both worlds.

GH plays a smaller role in stomach bloat than everyone thinks, IMO. I think the huge contributing factor is the insane amounts of food the guys eat at a time, which stretches the stomach out. I think it was George Farah I saw in an article somewhere talking about bloated guts in modern day bodybuilders and his latest project- Kai. He's already gotten Kai's bloat to go down by decreasing his meal portions.

And yea bro, I completely agree with what that guy (Also can't remember his name lol) said. Alotta pro BBers get on the stuff way too soon and take way too much of it starting out and end up peaking in the beginning of their pro careers. That's why they don't last.

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »
Jay Culter.....you next!

Jay Cutler already admitted to using steroids. He is a freak. I bet you he doesn't use anabolic halo and gakic and leukic. If you were to walk in his house, you would probably find a needle, rubberband, and napkins on his floor.

Do you know where/when he admitted that?

Nvm, I think I just found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6uegoRiFk&feature=player_detailpage

Offline OptimumPump

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 03:49:32 PM »
you can almost tell whether or not their bloated stomach is caused by GH or food, I think the ones abusing GH have a flatter , boxed shaped stomach as opposed to a round one you would see from eating too much food. Kai looks more like he just eats alot as opposed to abusing GH, but im sure him and every other pro uses it anyways. Jay cutler and Dorian yates look like they have the signature bloated stomach from GH. This mother fooer has a really bad case distension caused from GH or whatever else he uses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSJrjhJUB0&feature=relmfu
Do what you love and youll be great at it

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
Don't you think it's both? Growth hormone causes the internal organs (especially the intestines) to grow

Offline Manimal

• Expert Reviewers
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 10:48:05 PM »
you can almost tell whether or not their bloated stomach is caused by GH or food, I think the ones abusing GH have a flatter , boxed shaped stomach as opposed to a round one you would see from eating too much food. Kai looks more like he just eats alot as opposed to abusing GH, but im sure him and every other pro uses it anyways. Jay cutler and Dorian yates look like they have the signature bloated stomach from GH. This mother fooer has a really bad case distension caused from GH or whatever else he uses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSJrjhJUB0&feature=relmfu

Dave's a good guy and I'd never talk down on him or is brother because of what they did/do for the sport of bodybuilding. His brother Mike Pulcinella is the one who does all the documentaries on the pros and puts out alot of mini documentaries for free for the fans on MD.

Is dave's stomach completely because of GH? It may not be. He was one of the most unorthodox bodybuilders of all time. He worked his abs every morning and did full body crunches on his back upwards a few hundred reps at a time at a crazy fast pace and was also known to eat massive amounts of food at one sitting. So with a little contribution from all 3 is probably what did it.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.