Topic: Best place to buy supplements  (Read 9755 times)

Offline Tryinghard

• Novice
Best place to buy supplements
« on: May 09, 2011, 06:57:10 AM »
I used to just blow all my money at GNC then I thought I would take a look into the online purchasing game. After a while adding up my costs I started to notice that with shipping and prices that I was spending almost nearly as much but with a 4-5 waiting period. Am I just using the wrong sites? Not buying enough? or is that really the game you save 10$ here and there but wait 4-5 days?

Offline Gkeezy

• Locker Roommates
Re: Best place to buy supplements
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 07:10:30 AM »
bodybuilding.com has a pretty good store.  I usually get things either the very next day or two days after. 
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K

Offline Frankiemusc

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 07:26:08 AM »
Bodybuilding.com is a popular one and they often run deals every month

If u want to get the latest deals take from a bunch of supp websites, check out supplementdeals.net, or follow them on Twitter

Also, VShoppe is significantly cheaper than GNC, so if time is an issue for u shop there. Also, they run web specials which they will honor in the store.

May fasted cardio be with u always.....

I am old school, I don't use LOL...it's HA

Offline chris004

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 07:31:20 AM »
allstarhealth.com

Offline Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 07:31:47 AM »
Bodybuilding.com has the largest selection and the best BOGO deals.

However, Allstarhealth.com has a decent selection and much cheaper prices than BB.com (I think by about 6-8 bucks cheaper on majority of stuff).

Prosource.net is also a reputable site, I've ordered from them many of time as well.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Offline bignastyrico

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 07:47:26 AM »
^agreed i shoppe at prosource.net mostly, (there not as cheap as allstarhealth.com but they have a great selection.

but when i order there is at least 8 items in my cart. one time i had 18. so i order in bulk to keep the shipping down. and with allstarhealth now matter how much u order its still only 6 bucks
do you want to know the ultimate diet secret? put down the fork! FACE!

Offline jeffthenry

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 07:53:37 AM »
I used to be all Allstarhealth.. but as Manimal stated, BB.com has some great BOGO deals... Im starting to order from BB a lil more but still get some stuff from Allstar.... BB.com ships ultra fast to me in Phoenix @ the regular shipping rate. I think their facility is in Idaho and Allstarhealth ships from SoCal? Am I wrong here? Weird. You'd think it'd be flip flopped.
I spit on your grave, then I grab my Charles Dickens

Offline RDgulls

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »
I was in the same boat dumping money at GNC but for the past few cycles ive been ordering online from illpumpyouup.com, the prices are low and i usually get my order in 3 business days.   

Offline efishman

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 08:11:29 AM »
sometimes the gnc gold card/buy one get one half off combo beats online prices and sometimes its the other way around. you just need to see whats on special at the time

Offline kinkdink

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
If you are American, listen to them ^

If you are Canadian, try fitnessone.com - it's fast, cheap and no border tariffs or other fees.
Faith, Focus, Finish.
-Larry Fitzgerald

Offline Chuntz

• Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
Bb.com for sure, shipping arrives literally the next day, and I submitted my order at about 7pm the night before! And obviously compared to gnc their prices are immensely cheaper

Offline kroberts9

• Banned Doods
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »
I have two go to places for my ph's i use phfsupplements.com and for creatine and protein allstarhealth.com. all my support supps for cycle phf and multi-v allstarhealth. the prices are great they both offer flat shipping at 6 bucks ya can't lose :o
when will richmyers get a damn pic of himself, why does iamalex have a fur sweater, and when will bw and cray's mom tie the knot!!!!!

if you work hard enough you can do anything. look at me now MOM!!! you thought i would stay fat forever

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 04:23:15 PM »
Here is my list.

Muscle & Strength.com Coupons coupons coupons this means you can you more than one coupon.
Nuturplanet.com enuf sead.
Swanson Vitanims.com there house supplements top notch and price right.