Topic: Anyone using Dexaprine by I force compared to Oxy  (Read 9743 times)

Offline aussie76

• Novice
Anyone using Dexaprine by I force compared to Oxy
« on: May 05, 2011, 04:44:44 AM »
has anyone tried dexprine, by I Force.  only new out, just had mine arrive in Aus yesterday and started today.  Have been flying all day...incredible stuff.

Offline VaughnTrue

• Senior Members
Re: Anyone using Dexaprine by I force compared to Oxy
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:18:25 AM »
There are a ton of reviews up so far on AM and MFF. Hopefully a lot more people over here can try it out and see what you're talking about :)
iTrain...iCompete...iDominate
iForce Nutrition Representative
February 2012:

R.I.P. DAA... 1/2010-1/2011

LONG LIVE THE KING

INTIMIDATE - 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aaspartic Acid
100x Stronger than DAA

Offline aussie76

• Novice
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 03:17:34 AM »
Day 2, can really feel the body cooking inside, trained hard today like a demon. Head a little fussy, drinking heaps of water, and appettite is dead, forcing myself to eat. body fat currently 21.5% weight 78kg, muscle 58.2%, water 55.1% only taking half a caplet at the moment day 3 going to try whole one. man i freaking out this poo is for real !

Offline alecks

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 03:26:46 AM »
have you used OEP before? if not then im not surprised that your buzzed off your tits haha.it should work well for you if your bf is high.good luck

Offline aussie76

• Novice
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 05:35:59 AM »
no have not tried OEP. First time I have cut. Only cutting as cant shift damm stomach fat. Read up about this Dexaprine and got great deal on Nutra Planet. Dont know what exactly the ingredients is in laymen terms ?

Offline Rugbyflanker

• Novice
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »
is this stuff harmful at all, saying that it is ultra potent kinda scares me a bit.
height- 6"
weight- 191lb
bench- 325lb
squat- 475lb
sports- rugby..wrestling

Offline meangreene69

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 07:36:38 AM »
I started this on Sunday and have lost about 1.4 lbs since then. I usually lift for about an hour and a half or so and finish with 20 minutes of cardio. I had my BF% measured yesterday and was disappointed that I was at 17%, I sure thought it was around 12-13%. Yes, it does give you great energy throughout the day and curbs appetite just a bit. It is definitely a bit stronger than OEP. I am going to keep track of BF% as well as weight loss through the next few weeks to see if it plateaus. I usually eat pretty clean so I'm hoping the extra 5-7% starts to go away soon....I'll keep ya'all posted!
*For every set and every rep you do, someone else, somewhere else is doing 1 more*
*Don't wake up tomorrow wishing you'd done another rep yesterday*
*Pain is weakness leaving the body*

Offline blizzard

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 08:53:24 AM »
I tried a sample of this last week and I'll never try it again.  It had me extremely jittery and uncomfortable.  It is definitely stronger than OEP. 

I've taken several cycles of OEP and never had any problem.  But once was enough to know I didn't like this product. 
"If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone."  - Jack Handy