Topic: New Pre Workout from GAT, Nitraflex  (Read 56593 times)

Offline brunoroc

• Senior Members
New Pre Workout from GAT, Nitraflex
« on: April 21, 2011, 06:49:12 AM »
just found out that German American Technologies is going to release a pwo pretty soon

i found this label here but it doesnt say much :

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
             Amount Per Serving % DV

NITROFLEX PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND              7365 mg       **

Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
2-Amino-5-(carbamoylamino)pentanoic acid, (S)-2-Amino-5-
guanidinopentanoic acid, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, (E)-
5-(4-hydroxystyryl)benzene-1,3-diol,  4-[(E)-2-(3,5-
dimethoxyphenyl)ethenyl]phenol

Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity & Endurance Complex
3-Aminopropanoic acid, 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-
2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol, 2-acetylamino-
3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-propanoic acid, 2-Amino-4-
(ethylcarbamoyl)butyric acid,  Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia
Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])1,3-dimethylamylamine

Clinical Testosterone-Elevating Complex
Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB)

and here some general information

"This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illicitly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

Physiological Basis

“Reactive hyperemia” describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the “pump” associated with increases in muscle size. The NITRAFLEX Proprieceutical (“proprietary” + “nutraceutical”) Formula contains ingredients suggested by in vitro, animal and clinical studies to possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize muscle contraction strength, intensify and prolong reactive hyperemia (pumps), and promote muscle size and strength gains.

Propriecutical Properties

1-SCOOP POTENCY: So potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is required. Do NOT exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period.
HIGH CIT:ARG RATIO: Citrulline (Cit) and arginine (Arg) are precursors to nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator. However, Arg stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that destroys Arg. This can lead to lower Arg and NO levels. Research suggests that supplementing with a higher ratio of Cit to Arg may support higher levels of NO by avoiding overstimulation of arginase1. Cit is the body’s “preferred” precursor for Arg for the purpose of synthesizing NO. Studies show that Cit increases Arg levels and markers of NO production.

UNIQUE RATIOS OF CLINICALLY STUDIED COGNITIVE ENHANCERS including 1,3,7- trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol and 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl) butyric acid to support immediate energy, alertness and focus during high-intensity exercise.*

TESTOSTERONE-ELEVATING COMPLEX: Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) is a completely non-steroidal, nature-identical compound shown in two clinical studies to increase testosterone in healthy subjects*. The average increase in total and free (“active”) testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5%, respectively3. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased by average of 10.2% and 5.25%, respectively, in only 3 hours after a single dose of CFB. Considering that only roughly 2% of testosterone is normally free, these are significant increases. CFB is not a banned substance.

CREATINE-FREE: To prevent undesirable water retention, GAT scientists did not add creatine to the formula."

Offline svictor

• Locker Roommates
Re: New Pre Workout from GAT, Nitraflex
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
ive tried a sample of it and its pretty solid i like it
train like its your last day living!

Offline banzon

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 07:07:54 AM »
Dude!!! another new product that I want to try... My list is getting longer and longer dang!!!
GAT, Nitraflex and Dark Energy from Scifit is next on my list...

@brunoroc : thanks for the information +reps for you :)

Offline Frankiemusc

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 09:26:22 AM »
Just spoke to a rep at GAT over the phone about this product. He gave me the rundown and "related" clinical studies. He indicated there was a white paper on the site listing this info from the studies (have not checked it out yet)

Alot of caffeine (350 mg) plus 1,3 Dim.....

Asked him if any users were experiencing crashes, he said none, finds that very hard to believe......

Wanted to get samples but have to pay 6.90 in shipping which is pretty beat.

Less than a handful of supp sites have this in stock

WAY overpriced if u buy directly, I think GAT wants 59.99 and if u call them directly u can get $15 off but u have to buy 2

May fasted cardio be with u always.....

I am old school, I don't use LOL...it's HA

Offline brunoroc

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 12:32:43 PM »
thansk for the reps  ;D

for ME, its too much stimulants, im still pretty sensitive to heavy stimulants :/

and the label its a little bit confusing and has some ingredients that i havent heard

ill wait a couple months to see some reviews on it and then decide to get it or no

the price on their website its always more expensive but i would say it cost around 35 bucks on the online stores

Offline toolhead

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »
Im holding a sample I got from a local shop as we speek. Considering trying it tonight.
Do some research before putting something you cant identify in your mouth.

Offline Frankiemusc

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »
Quote from: toolhead link ::)=topic=11470.msg114488#msg114488 date=1303422197
Im holding a sample I got from a local shop as we speek. Considering trying it tonight.

Please let us know what u thought after using the sample.
May fasted cardio be with u always.....

I am old school, I don't use LOL...it's HA

Offline Tiger1833

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 03:58:49 PM »
Quote from: toolhead link ::)=topic=11470.msg114488#msg114488 date=1303422197

Please let us know what u thought after using the sample.

I got a sample today at the store today and decided to use it before my work out.

Let me start by saying that I only use protein supplements so my experience is limited.

I used a one of those shake bottles to mix the powder.  It dissolved fairly quickly and was green in color.  It tasted kinda tart, but it wasn't bad if you like that kinda stuff.

I did a hour of lifting and 30 min of cardio (I'm traveling tomorrow and I wanted to squeeze in all my weight exercises today).  I usually feel pretty tired after I workout, but on my run back home it felt like I had more energy.  I don't know how much of this was because of all the "CFB & Vasoactive compounds" found in the supplement, but I'm sure the 350g of caffeine found per scoop helped a bit.

Offline OverAchiever

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 12:22:34 PM »
My friend recently purchased a container of this claiming that it's way stronger than Jack3d or 1MR. I'll be trying a scoop of it tomorrow before my bench day and let you guys know what I think... Not sure if I should try half a scoop to assess my tolerance since I'm semi-sensitive to stimulants in the sense that I get a crash afterward.

Offline james3196

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »
Did any one notice Genital problems after using this?   

Offline wowgame

• Banned Doods
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 11:23:55 PM »
 In the CTM , you had better practice with the friends at first and do not take it for granted that you are experienced so you can play it alone.

Offline dboi08

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 11:44:21 AM »
Alright. I have been on nitraflex for about 5 days. It is indeed the best pre-workout yet. The way it makes you feel is crazy. If you have tried Jack3d it's very similar. Of course with out the testosterone enhancer or what have you. Make sure you give it 30-45 mins to kick in before hitting the gym.
Good:
Makes your feel like a BEAST (you can actually tell your test levels are rising)
Weights in the gym seem a bit lighter, more reps/sets etc.
Keeps you energized through out the day. So don't take to late unless your fine with no getting any sleep lol (5 hours before sleep at least)
Concentrated scoops.

Bad: (could have just been my body, but giving you my experience)
Short of breath
Rise in heart rate
Little bit of chest acne, little bit of back acne. Nothing to bad. I'm 19 so obv. a little acne is expected.
Now this is the bummer, I've noticed my sack (junk) whatever has been tightened up. Not to bad but enough to notice. Needless to say they're not hanging as low as they normally would, but exspect all that to go to normal when finished with 30 day cycle.  
Jitterssssss, you will get a bit jittery. Especially your first time. Make sure to take on a full stomach or at least eat something. (could be from the 350MGs! of caffeine)
The taste is a bit tart. Green apple. Easy to get down once you get used to it.  

If you're stimulant sensitive, start with a half scoop until you realized or know how you react to it.  
Will post again after 30 days is up.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay decided to post a bit sooner then the 30 days.
I'm on my 10th day.
I'm starting to actually shy away from this product.
When im in the gym i am sooooo short of breath it feels like i have asthma. Or like im breathing thru a staw.
Yesterday i felt like poo after taking it. It did the exact opposite of what its supposed to do. I couldn't get up as much weight as normal. and when i say normal i mean before even hopping on nitraflex.
I'm kind of disappointed. The first few days of taking this kicked ass.
I still have the problem with my genitals.
I am going to continue to use this until empty for the pure fact that i want to see what gains i get off of it, if any.
After finishing this product, i will prob. switch back to my ol' so trustworthy Jack3d. It's never let me down. or Speedstack.
So, far i rate this product at a 5/10.
Things could change after the 30 days are complete. But, i will post again. Wish me luck.

Offline suad223

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
I have felt the same. The first couple of days I felt great, the weights were easier, more reps than usual. Im on my 15th day and it seems as if its getting worse. My mouth gets really dry and i feel really dehydrated during my workouts. As said, also running out of breath. I loved it until about the 4th day. But i admit i do see results from it. Just gotta have plenty of water. Thats what i got so far anyone else tried this supplement?

Offline natedogg97

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 06:16:33 PM »
Just spoke to a rep at GAT over the phone about this product. He gave me the rundown and "related" clinical studies. He indicated there was a white paper on the site listing this info from the studies (have not checked it out yet)

Alot of caffeine (350 mg) plus 1,3 Dim.....

Asked him if any users were experiencing crashes, he said none, finds that very hard to believe......

Wanted to get samples but have to pay 6.90 in shipping which is pretty beat.

Less than a handful of supp sites have this in stock

WAY overpriced if u buy directly, I think GAT wants 59.99 and if u call them directly u can get $15 off but u have to buy 2

its actually cheap, i got some from Detroit the other day and was 36 dollars regular only had 10 in stock. This product is so potent it may be illegal , in my opinion its the best pre workout their is. It added 55lbs to my normal bench press still doing the same amount of reps

Offline soybomb

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »
just picked up a little tub of this stuff. its really good and clean. i have been using preworkouts all year so im used to them so for me it doesnt make me rage but it is very good. i dont ever feel bogged down  at the end of my workout like i used to  with other pwo's . also there is not a crash. it seems like its in your system all day. i have only used it for two days and im not taking it on none training days because idk want to be going crazy all day haha. but so far its really good. also it does not upset my stomach at all. got it at gnc for 35 dollars! give it a shot guys.