Topic: NO Xplode vs Jac3d  (Read 11363 times)

Offline mucha103

• Senior Members
NO Xplode vs Jac3d
« on: March 19, 2011, 07:44:51 PM »
Has anybody out there used both no explode and jack3d and think that one is clearly better than the other?
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"
-Mike Tyson

“There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity."
-Goethe

Offline BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
Re: NO Xplode vs Jac3d
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:57:36 PM »
N.O Xplode does not compare to Jack3d,IMO N.O is now to overpriced and obsolete,it has a big crash but the pumps are good,but jack3d out performs in all catagories.As far as price,you can get two Jack3d for the same price of N.O if you shop right.N.O used to be a staple back in the day but far to many cheaper and better alternative available.
Scooper expert with a P90 in the trunk..

Offline jgn2112

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »
I think by and large you're going to get more people that will favor Jack3d over NO Xplode.  I have tried both and I find that with NO Xplode I gather a tolerance EXTREMELY quick.  I seriously had to cycle off it after about a week of use...one week on, one week off.  Not the case with Jack3d...it gave consistently good pumps with each workout and its effects were a predictable one or two extra pumps during an on cycle.  NO Xplode without question tastes better.  But I couldn't give a rip about taste...this isn't the Pepsi challenge.  I'm interested in results.  And for that, Jack3d is the winner here.
The common denominator of success, the secret of success of every man who has ever been successful, lies in the fact that he formed the habit of doing things that failures don’t like to do.
-- Albert Grey

Offline Manimal

• Supplement Advisor, Nutrition Major, IIFYM Advocate, IFer, Natural Bodybuilder, Global Moderator,
  • Expert Reviewers
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »
I've gone through roughly 10 tubs of both and N.0 Xplode doesn't compare for me. It was really legit back in the day but it is far out-dated now man.  Xplode always made me poo my guts out, would sometimes cause a crash effect, and doing cardio after weights with it made me sick to my stomach. It worked pretty well for me, but the negative sides were not worth it. Jack3d gives me no negative sides and gives better energy, gym performance, ect. I've definitely had my best workouts of my lifting career on Jack3d.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 10:44:49 PM »
The only pre-work that you should be thinking about is Sci-Fit Dark Energy.

Offline BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 01:55:26 AM »
The only pre-work that you should be thinking about is Sci-Fit Dark Energy.
Looking forward to the review
Scooper expert with a P90 in the trunk..

Offline DNRCMO

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 04:19:13 AM »
Jack3d definately.  N.O. Xplode is kind of a misnomer - it will make you explode at some point (not in a good way) :P
OBSESSED are what the LAZY call the DEDICATED!! - forgot where I read this, but it stuck with me!

Offline Meuth

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 09:47:30 AM »
NOEx isn't what it used to be. I never did like it very much but used a few tubs of it. Super Pump new it out of the water as far as pumps and energy went. Jack3d will give you to energy but don't expect any more than a natural pump from it. Add some Yok3d or Nitrox II if you want the pump too.

Bottom line is don't waste money on NOEx. Much Bette choices out there at much better prices!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Go Spotless!  Press it or wear it!

Why do you have scabs on your shins? Because of the mother-fooing deadlift!

50 Shades of GAINZ!

Offline Jcarreno

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 11:45:56 AM »
Jack3d is very nice, but I actually enjoy C4 better.
"Rome wasn't built in one day"

"Obsession is what lazy people call dedication"

"Hard work doesn't talk, hard work shows"

Offline JMetal12

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 12:42:31 PM »
Yeah. Anything that says you can take 3 scoops of isn't worth the money and isn't nearly as effective as other products out there.
1Tim 4:8   For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Offline SamManning17

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 02:33:38 PM »
1MR enough said

Offline DaveDraper

• Novice
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »
u want something that destroys the competition? noxipro i just bought this stuff, its insane. I did like the energy i got from no xplode bc my body is used to stims, look at the profile on noxipro 300mg of caffeine per scoop and u get 45 servings Serving Size: 1 scoop (6650mg)
Servings per Noxipro container: 45

Each serving of Noxipro contains:
Noxipro Blend 6650mg
(Beta-Alanine, Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Karbolyn, N-Carbamylglutamate, Fibersol-2, Caffeine, Theobromine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Evodiamine R-beta-methylphenyethylamine)

I did my research on this product, hard to find but kicks ass. Stack with a NO and its incredible.

Offline mucha103

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 05:20:26 PM »
u want something that destroys the competition? noxipro i just bought this stuff, its insane. I did like the energy i got from no xplode bc my body is used to stims, look at the profile on noxipro 300mg of caffeine per scoop and u get 45 servings Serving Size: 1 scoop (6650mg)
Servings per Noxipro container: 45

Each serving of Noxipro contains:
Noxipro Blend 6650mg
(Beta-Alanine, Arginine-AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, Karbolyn, N-Carbamylglutamate, Fibersol-2, Caffeine, Theobromine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Evodiamine R-beta-methylphenyethylamine)

I did my research on this product, hard to find but kicks ass. Stack with a NO and its incredible.
Thats what i heard the stuff is hard to find though, you didnt build a resistance to it at all? how did you cycle it?
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"
-Mike Tyson

“There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity."
-Goethe

Offline nothingtoxic

• Senior Members
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 06:50:35 PM »
Jack3d is a much better product than N.O. Xplode by far.  I was a big fan of Xplode for a long time until I tried Jack3d.  I appreciate the clean feeling of Jack3d over the somewhat cracked out chemical buzz you get with Xplode.  Though, to be blatantly honest, I did get a much better pump with Xplode, but I also built up a tolerance to Xplode much faster than I would with Jack3d.

For me, there is little competition between the two, Jack3d wins by a landslide!!!
"Putting feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!" - T. Durden

Offline DaveDraper

• Novice
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »
i just started noxipro but do like a reg pre 1-2 months on and then 2-4 weeks of thats what i usually do with a pre anyway. Drink more water on the 2-4 weeks off, so u really clean out ur system. I do like no xplode energy and noxipro is equal to the energy and by far way better pumps.