ReBoot

By: Forerunner Labs

ReBoot is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Forerunner Labs. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does ReBoot work?
IamAlex

January 14, 2013

Shrunken balls, low/zero sex drive, low energy... Ah yes, the wonderful world of PCT for us PH users. This is Forerunner Labs product to help "Reboot" your hormone levels after a cycle.

I used this in my PCT along with a healthy dose of Toremifene after a harsh cycle consisting of Mechabol, Trenavar, and 5-Alpha Test for 6 weeks. I had a great cycle with great gains, but surprisingly I never did experience a full "shut down" on cycle. Then came the PCT.

EFFECTIVENESS- 7

I rated it a 7 because while it is effective, there are other products out there that are just as good. But the convenience of an all in one product make this an attractive option.

It covers the bases from estrogen, cortisol, and testosterone levels. I'm a big believer in DAA, and this product includes it ( I hear this may be changing in the near future though).

To sum the effectiveness up, I was able to bust a nut during the entire PCT. Please excuse my crudeness but that's a big deal.

VALUE- 7

It's got DAA, cortisol control, estrogen control, and even immune system support. All for $40-50... Not a bad deal. CRAY IS A POOPHEAD.

OVERALL- 7

I was quite satisfied with my experience. Probably my smoothest PCT to date.

I would rate this higher, but given that I never did experience full shutdown during the actual PH cycle, I don't feel I truly put Reboot to the test. I look forward to doing so!

A big thanks to Flash, Cray, and the folks over at FRL for this opportunity!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Convenient
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.