ReBoot

By Forerunner Labs
ReBoot Forerunner Labs
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 2 Reviews)

Ranks #70 of 115 (better than 39%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

IamAlex

I never did experience full shutdown during the actual PH cycle

Shrunken balls, low/zero sex drive, low energy... Ah yes, the wonderful world of PCT for us PH users. This is Forerunner Labs product to help "Reboot" your hormone levels after a cycle.

I used this in my PCT along with a healthy dose of Toremifene after a harsh cycle consisting of Mechabol, Trenavar, and 5-Alpha Test for 6 weeks. I had a great cycle with great gains, but surprisingly I never did experience a full "shut down" on cycle. Then came the PCT.

EFFECTIVENESS- 7

I rated it a 7 because while it is effective, there are other products out there that are just as good. But the convenience of an all in one product make this an attractive option.

It covers the bases from estrogen, cortisol, and testosterone levels. I'm a big believer in DAA, and this product includes it ( I hear this may be changing in the near future though).

To sum the effectiveness up, I was able to bust a nut during the entire PCT. Please excuse my crudeness but that's a big deal.

VALUE- 7

It's got DAA, cortisol control, estrogen control, and even immune system support. All for $40-50... Not a bad deal. CRAY IS A POOPHEAD.

OVERALL- 7

I was quite satisfied with my experience. Probably my smoothest PCT to date.

I would rate this higher, but given that I never did experience full shutdown during the actual PH cycle, I don't feel I truly put Reboot to the test. I look forward to doing so!

A big thanks to Flash, Cray, and the folks over at FRL for this opportunity!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Effective
  • Convenient

Used ReBoot twice

A friend recommeneded this as a PCT. I can say when I didn't use it after a cycle compared to when I did I notced a mild difference. I kept gains much better using Reboot but I was tired and had a decrease in libdo, too much where I was worried about that.

I took the recommended full...

I took the recommended full cycle of ReBoot the first time and noticed positives phsyically but mentall and everything just was out of it.

I was on a 6 day a week regimine for the entire cycle. It was leading up to last spring break.

I would buy this product again but I would like to find something that really doesnt kill libdo.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Effective
    • Lack Of Libdo
    • Tired

Posted 4 weeks ago
    This is meant to be added along a serm such as nolva/clomid. do you're research or you will seriously mess up your body. I hate people who don't do research an do PH's or AAS's an don't do any kinda research before popping pills!