Force Factor Text X180 Alpha

Text X180 Alpha Force Factor User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 70% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Text X180 Alpha (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Text X180 Alpha Thousands of Supplements! Buy Text X180 Alpha
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Text X180 Alpha Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Text X180 Alpha Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Like Waffle With Syrup! (1)
    • Not Effective (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used Text X180 Alpha? Submit your own Review!
    June 6, 2013

Age: 27

June 6, 2013
    More like Test X000 results.

This is my first review. Please feel free to give constructive criticism or suggestions so I can improve in the future. I have always wanted to write a bunch of reviews but haven't had time until lately.
    First off a disclaimer: I got this bottle of Test X for free. Not free from the company or anything, but free none the less. The only reason I took it was because I didn't have to pay for it.
    This is the first test booster I have ever tried, although I have a lot of experience with other supplements. I have always been in the "test products work best for people who are older" camp. I am only 27 so natural test levels should be pretty high still, which some people say can cause test boosters to be relatively ineffective. I have thus far chosen to spend my money on supplements I know will give results like protein, BCAAs, creatine, MV, and fish oil.

Ok, on to the review. I have tried other Force Factor products before and have gotten zero results with any of them. Expectations for this product were low and it did not disappoint.

Ingredients:
    It's a proprietary blend which I don't like. Some of the main ingredients are proven test boosters such as, Testofen, DIM, and Stinging Nettle. They also add L-Citrulline for blood flow and pumps. Overall the profile looks okay, but possibly under dosed. I know for sure the Citrulline is way under dosed.

Dose:
    2 pills with breakfast
    2 pills before workout or lunch
    Pretty simple.

Taste:
    Although these are pills they have quite a distinctive smell and taste as a result of the Testofen. I swear to god they smell and taste like waffles with syrup. That fact, in and of itself, is worth a point on the overall score of the product because I liked to take the pills.

No real effects that I could notice above and beyond what progression I would naturally make during the month I took this product. The product claims to:
    Heighten Libido: Nope
    Enhance Sexual Performance: Nada
    Build Lean Muscle Mass: Negative
    Maximize Power and Stamina: and again nothing
    I am cutting right now, in a pretty good calorie deficit, and I feel like MAYBE this product might have helped me maintain some muscle during this month. But it could just be wishful thinking. Obviously in this state even if it was working I doubt I would have built any muscle, and that wasn't my expectation. I was hoping for a strength/libido boost but there was none.

Side effects:
    I was looking for acne, aggression, or any of the other signs my test was up and didn't have anything like that. No effects, side or otherwise!

Value:
    Clearly there's no value here. Even if it was decently priced, which it is not. It is one of the most expensive test boosters I have ever seen. Even more expensive than P6, but at least P6 seems to work for most people.

Overall:
    While no product works for everyone, Force Factor products don't have a very good track record. I think it's safe to say it would be a good plan to skip this one.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Like Waffle With Syrup!
    Reply #1:
    Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1134
    It goes for like $80 on Amazon for something that does not work? I am your man for that. Its like chef trying to sell me his wife's ab circle for $200... but good review for first one

Reply #2:

Joined: 7/2011
    Reputation: +26
    Haha. Probably also not a good investment. Thanks for the feedback.

Reply #3:
    CamSTL
    CamSTL

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 43
    Reputation: +1747
    Dude you got it for free And some how Force Factor still found a way to rip you off. Lol.

All kidding aside...good review

Reply #4:

Joined: 7/2011
    Reputation: +26
    ^ Haha, I know! Thanks for the feedback.

Have you used Text X180 Alpha? Submit your own Review!