Test X180

By: Force Factor

Test X180 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Force Factor. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Test X180?
Click to Expand

I'm writing this review to keep other people away from this scam.
I saw this add on a site and figured I'd give it a shot. I've tried several herbs and supplements to help my performance in all aspects of life. And I have to say this was the most disappointing. I felt no difference with my workouts or with my sex drive. The only thing I got was a headache after the second dose of the day. I took this product for almost 3 months and nothing.
I'm writing this review to keep other people away from this scam.
Now they also offer a free 2 week sample but, of course you have to provide a credit card to pay for shipping. I work in I.T. and am always reading all the print before clicking "OK" on anything. I read everything as I signed up for the free sample and it stated nothing about being automatically charged when the sample ran out. Of course as I suspected they charged my card without my authorization. But I figured I'd give the product a couple more months. After the third order arrived I contacted them and cancelled the auto re-order.

Don't waste your money on this product!! You'll be disappointed!! I've gotten better results from products with Yohimbe or Tongkat Ali.

Pros:
 Cons:

• getnbigr78
    May 15, 2013

Yeah, I think this is one of the biggest scams on the web....if you have ever visited any site that has anything to do with weightlifting, then these adds with "secret info" pop up. You end up getting to this crappy site with wild claims. Its all marketing BS. If more people would educated themselves on what they are taking (for example using SR.com for valued opions) then these garbage companies would fail to exist. Thanks for your honest opinion.

I have had very good results with the FF Test X180. The only other T-boosters I've tried are tribulus by itself and Tribulus Plus (from SuperSup, not 100% on the name. I already recycled the bottle.) It was very hard to tell how much the other two were helping.

I took the TX180 for only 1 cycle (30 days/ one bottle). My results that month were DRAMATIC. At 40+, the little pudge around my waist has been my curse and was the reason for looking into a testosterone supp. in the first place.

That month my waist just melted... almost completely. At the same time, I...

That month my waist just melted... almost completely. At the same time, I bulked a little more than before. Believe it or not, I was still keeping up my habit of a couple beers every day, too.

At the end of the bottle, I didn't have time to order more in time so I tried the T Plus which felt more like a multi-vitamin. There's no comparison. So I have 3 bottles of the TX180 on order. Will post about continued results.

My diet during that month did change slightly. We shifted toward a paleo diet a bit (no grains, processed food). My calorie consumption per day was down about 10-15%, also. My workouts were the same. Bodyweight dropped 5 or 6 pounds.

I found SR because the guy at my local supplement store relies on SR reviews to sort and select supplements for himself.

I wanted to write this because good products should be shared, right? Also, I read some guys dissing the TX180 when they hadn't tried it.

I rated this 8,8,7 because there might be something better that I haven't found yet. So far though, this has given me the best results.

FYI they do offer samples and specials. Just manage the auto-ship scheduling.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burn Fat
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.