Test X180 Reviews

By: Force Factor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Test X180 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Force Factor. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (6)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
500mg
CATEGORY AVG
300mg

Herb often used for its libido-enhancing and anti-diabetic effects.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
500mg
CATEGORY AVG
100mg

Herb predominantly used to naturally boost testosterone and libido, but may also reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol.

COMPARE SIMILAR

MapacheJack
  May 15, 2013

I'm writing this review to keep other people away from this scam.
I saw this add on a site and figured I'd give it a shot. I've tried several herbs and supplements to help my performance in all aspects of life. And I have to say this was the most disappointing. I felt no difference with my workouts or with my sex drive. The only thing I got was a headache after the second dose of the day. I took this product for almost 3 months and nothing.
Now they also offer a free 2 week sample but, of course you have to provide a credit card to pay for shipping. I work in I.T. and am always reading all the print before clicking "OK" on anything. I read everything as I signed up for the free sample and it stated nothing about being automatically charged when the sample ran out. Of course as I suspected they charged my card without my authorization. But I figured I'd give the product a couple more months. After the third order arrived I contacted them and cancelled the auto re-order.

Don't waste your money on this product!! You'll be disappointed!! I've gotten better results from products with Yohimbe or Tongkat Ali.

Pros:
 Cons:

• getnbigr78
      May 15, 2013

Yeah, I think this is one of the biggest scams on the web....if you have ever visited any site that has anything to do with weightlifting, then these adds with "secret info" pop up. You end up getting to this crappy site with wild claims. Its all marketing BS. If more people would educated themselves on what they are taking (for example using SR.com for valued opions) then these garbage companies would fail to exist. Thanks for your honest opinion.