Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > Force Factor > Force Factor

Force Factor Force Factor

Force Factor Force Factor
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (49 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 56% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews
White Flood (114 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass Reviews
Real Mass (22 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Performance Protein Recovery by Force Factor.
I just ordered some stuff from nutraplanet.com and they sent me some samples to ...

Has any one try the new Force Factor Performance Protein?
I was told the it came out about a week ago. Here are the supplement facts. What...

New Force Factor Test X180, along with new Force Factor 2 and BRX
Was wondering what y'all thought of the new force factor products.. Force ...

Post pics of Force Factor ads you find
Force Factor is one of the biggest scams in online advertising. The ads are eve...

Wheybolic 60 and Force Factor: Best time to take?
i just bought some force factor and i have been taking amp 60 protien shake for ...

Can Force Factor and NO3 Black Chrome be taken together??
i got a free trial of force factor and was wondering if it would be beneficial t...

Force Factor free trial
http://www.forcefactor.com/freetrial you get 60 pills for only the shipping cos...

Force Factor.. now this is just funny
Ok so I have tried force factor before to see what the hype was about(i know it ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Force Factor is a self titles Nitric Oxide. It is highly advertised on the internet, but many disregard it as a worthwhile supplement due to how much it costs for such a run of the mill ingredient profile.

Force Factor Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Force Factor Reviews:

July 24, 2010

stako185

Reviews: 5

Age: 16

July 24, 2010
 This product was alright but i didnt feel any pumps....i did feel a tiny bit of energy though....it has easy to swallow capsuls...i would not recommend this to anybody that likes to lift...i did not see ant results what so ever...go with a different pre workout!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Source Of The Essentials
  • Healthy And Safe
  • Somehwat Elevated Energy
July 27, 2010

Samhain183

Reviews: 3

Age: 26

July 27, 2010
  I have tried many Nitric Oxide supplements and this might be one of the most disappointing. Both the Pumps and the Vascularity were negligible in my experience.
I found it odd that the directions were not to take them specificly for Pre-Workout but, to ingest them then eat some food. I have both eaten and not eaten before and afterwards trying to find the Sweet Spot.
I was impressed with the recovery time of my muscles when I took the Maximum dose (Four pills X2 a day.) Whether or not I ate or excercised had little to do with any effects that might be considerable.
I did feel a small energy Spike although it wasn't much more than what one might expect from a cup of coffee.
Perhaps I was sold placebos as it seems some have had rather effective experiences with Force Factor.
For me, the high price isn't worth the mediocre (at best)results. There are a ton of way better, way cheaper Nitric Oxide supplements

The lesson I learned here is "You don't always get what you pay for."
If I am doing it wrong, please lend me some advice. I have four pills left and would like to get something out of the money I dropped on this, as of yet, almost worthless NO.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Speeds Recovery
  • Healthy And Safe
  • Somehwat Elevated Energy
  • No Pump

Reputation: 0
We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

August 8, 2010

Age: 20

August 8, 2010
 I used this product once and will not try it again, first of all it is way to pricey and not worth what you pay for it and the advertisement really over hypes this product. I took it as the instructions said and I felt nothing, it did not help me in the gym and I did not see any results in my physique. The only thing that I saw some improvement in was my endurance; While I was on it I would jog 2.5 miles without stopping and when I got off it I would stop about 2-3 times while jogging the same 2.5 miles. Overall you could get another product with more effectiveness for much cheaper.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Endurance
  • Healthy And Safe
  • Great Energy.

August 11, 2010

Age: 30

August 11, 2010
 First things first, I heard all of the hype behind Force Factor. My friend tried it and saw some great results in muscle gains. He told me to try it and I ignored him for awhile, because I thought it was just another b.s. supp. I then saw the free trial and said what the heck, I'll try it. So I started using it and bam, I noticed clean energy and my endurance lasted forever in the gym. I usually workout for close to an hour, but with Force Factor I wanted to just keep going. I can be in the gym easily for an hr and 1/2 without being tired. My strength improved on most exercises and the pump was insane. Veins were popping out everywhere.

So do I recommend Force Factor? I recommend the free trial without a doubt. I didn't want to try it out at first, but I'm glad I did. The only thing that sucks about it is the price if you want to keep purchasing. But if you have the dough then get this.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Source Of The Essentials
  • Healthy And Safe
  • Great Pump
  • Great Focus
  • Great Energy.
  • Speeds Recovery
matt77h
matt77h

Joined: 3/2010
Reputation: +50
I believe this stuff is just AAKG Arginine. You can buy that itself a lot cheaper. Just a heads up.

Reputation: +63
Insane pump and Veins popping??? How many pills did you take cause the only improvement I saw when I was on this was endurance nothing else and I felt nothing.

Reply #3:

Reputation: +2
I started taking the 2 pill serving and moved up to the 4 pill serving, but at 4 my tolerance didn't build up anymore, so I was good taking this many. Try upping the serving size to 4.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +63
Alright, well I tried it before and didn't feel anything even with the 4 pills the only difference I notice was in my endurance but other than that I would wonder if the pill was working/doing anything form me.

August 15, 2010

dorsey67

Age: 22

August 15, 2010
 This stuff blows. If you want something more effective and a WHOLE lot cheaper check out Body Fortess Super NOS Pump. Ten bucks.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Healthy And Safe

August 20, 2010

coupe88

Age: 36

August 20, 2010
 I tried two bottles and followed directions to the t. It did nothing for me except for a little more endurance. I would not waste my money again on this product.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Endurance
September 1, 2010

dhaj

Reviews: 6

Age: 31

September 1, 2010
  I have taken several nitric oxide boosters and this is by far the worst one. The 1st day I took it I felt a little pump, but nothing special. After that, nothing. NO2 Black is far superior to this. Stay away from this product, unless you love wasting i$!

September 20, 2010

Age: 32

September 20, 2010
     Hi, Ive read some of the reviews on this site bout Force Factor,so let me give u my 2cents...I work at Planet Fitness and at GNC, so Ive tried different suppliments and I work out quite a bit...I always stack supplements, I dont just depend on one, but I also have a healthy diet and Im committed to the gym, with that being said Force Factor will not work at all if u dont lift or eat healthy,its not a magic pill that gives you muscles by sitting around playing madden eating cookies and drinking mountain dew, u gota hit the gym, Force Factor helps u gain muscle if u put in work..With that being said, I think Force Factor is legit, I take 2 pills 30mins prior to work-outs, leg days I satck it with Ramp Up, but I always take this simple stack, 2 Force Factors, 2 3200mg tabs of Beta-Alanine, 2 3500mg pills of Carnatine and with-in 20mins Im "pinging" and by this I mean I feel the blood rush kinda in my forehead...and just feel pumped up...and today I had the best leg workout ever...Im a semi-pro place Kicker and yesterday I hit a 50yard fieldgoal at halftime, let me remind u im 5'8" and just finally bumbed up to 170 after working out steady since february, this is the 2nd bottle I tried, but before I followed the instrucsions and felt nothing,but I did see results from steady working out now i just take 2 like I said with my stack ,right before I workout and eat a banana too, cuz It says to take forcefactor with food
    maybe this will help out?
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase In Endurance
    • Somehwat Elevated Energy
    • Great Energy.
    • Great Focus
    • Great Pump

Joined: 6/2009
      Reputation: +17
      today I had an hour and a half work out, if anyone wants to see my leg work out chart, just reply,and I will post exactly what I did, I was a BEAST 2day

taysab23
      taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
      Reviews: 44
      Reputation: +501
      i want to see it.. im trying to swich up my legs

Reply #3:

Joined: 6/2009
      Reputation: +17
      I ALWAYS stretch just like im bout to Kick bofore I work out, stretching gains strength...heres the work out...20lb dumbells and 3 sets of 12 reverse lunges - thrust ups, one set of 10 with 15lb dumbells, u start in a crouch, then thrust up and when you land you elevate the dumbells - bench step ups, and two feet bench hops, 10 and 10 1 set each - squats (smith machine) 3 sets of 10 at 135 - seated leg press (1 leg at a time) 3 sets 10/10 at 55lbs - leg extension 8,10,10,12 go up each set, start with 150 and work your way down subtracting 20pounds each set - seated leg curl 2 sets of 12 at 50lbs - squats (smith) 2 sets of 12 at 125lbs - standing knee raise 4 sets of ten, hands straight out in front jump as high as you can bringing your knees up to touch your hands keep arms stiffly in front of u while u jump - hip aducter(out) 3 sets of 12 150lbs - hip aducter (in) 3 sets of 12 at 135lbs - glute machine 10/10 at 75lbs, and end with the ab crunch machine

Reply #4:
      BirdmanFTW
      BirdmanFTW

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 3
      Reputation: +10
      Nice review. I always put the same sort of "disclamer" on my reviews. That it supplements good nutrition and exercise. So many people just expect to take these and get jacked without changing anything else. When it doesn't help they blame the supplement and skew the ratings. /end rant

I'm thinking about giving it a go if I can get in on the free trial.

October 7, 2010

jg1060

Reviews: 4

Age: 30

October 7, 2010
       Dont waste your money and do not take the free trail offer! I ordered the free trail and said no to every thing else they were offering. About a month later my credit card was charged 75 bucks and for a month supply I didnt not want. First of all completely over priced. I am using SSIN Juice right now. It is a tad bit pricey but is a really good pre-workout supplement. Force Factor was a small amount of energy boost but I might as well drank a cup of coffee. It took two days to get the order I did not order after I was charged. It has taken two weeks already and I have not gotten my money back. The product doesnt work and this has been a total waste of time. Dont get suckered in like I did.
        KelvinMartin
        KelvinMartin

Joined: 1/2011
        Reviews: 1
        Reputation: 0
        yup. there really is not free. They are lying ***s (marketers/makers of force factor)

Reputation: 0
        We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you! We do have a 30 day money back guarantee. To return product in order to get a refund please call our toll free number at 877-492-7243. A customer representative can help you further with any questions or concerns.

October 13, 2010

gridironwec

Reviews: 28

Age: 17

October 13, 2010
         This garbage did almost nothing for me all the time. I got a below average pump and no noticeable gains. I didn't feel extra energized or ANYTHING. Just the mediocre pump. I took 2 bottles of it and got nothing. Waste of money.

Force Factor

Have you used Force Factor? Submit your own Review!