Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > Force Factor > Force Factor > Reviews

By Force Factor
Force Factor Force Factor
4.7/10
(Weighted average based on 49 Reviews)

Ranks #52 of 52 (better than 0%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

hivhall123's Force Factor Review

this is my first review, plz give me any pointers to help me make better reviews in the future
Well here we go
Well here we go
i have just finished my second bottle of Force Factor. All in all i thought that this was a very good product, a couple negatives tho
1) to much money
2)you have to take alot of pills
3) if u take the maximum dose the product will only last 15 workouts

While on this product i felt as tho i could stay at the gym forever. I got kinda annoyed because i felt every day i could have done more.Force Factor always had me comin back for more. I could lift for hours and be fine the next day. No soreness at all while using this product. It didnt really increase my strength but it did increase my endurance, it put me in the zone (mentally). and by strength i mean my max's didnt go up between the workouts i used Force Factor and the days i didn't. it just felt like i could lift a lot longer on Force Factor with out being tired during my workouts

Pros:
Cons:
  • Felt Like I Could Workout For Ever
  • Didnt Want To Leave The Gym
  • Great Focus
  • Great Energy.
  • Speeds Recovery
  • Increase In Endurance

Posted March 26, 2011
If it is too expensive go on the brand website and get it for $6. At least last year they were doing that deal. But to reply your reply from me: Thanks. But it was OK, but nothing special. I think NO doesn't hit me as OxyElite.

Posted March 26, 2011
Good first review... I am not too versed in the products aimed at producing fast and furious pumps, but am currently trying Yok3d. It's too early to tell whether it's doing the deal for me (just started today), but the reviews touting that product, for the most part, are stellar. Again, good first review!

Posted March 26, 2011
Now that i have tried yok3d i would choose yok3d over force factor any day. The only plus for force factor is that you can use it while playing division one football ( which i plan on playing next year.) I believe yok3d is on the banned substance list. I could be wrong tho

Posted March 26, 2011
As far as I know, Yok3d isn't on the banned substance list. It was barely introduced this year; it's comparable to Superpump Max and Jack3d. If Yok3d got banned, all nitric oxide pre-workout supps would be banned, which isn't the case. Most supps that get banned are the prohormones, not pre-workout products.

Kicka

I followed the instrucsions and felt nothing

Hi, Ive read some of the reviews on this site bout Force Factor,so let me give u my 2cents...I work at Planet Fitness and at GNC, so Ive tried different suppliments and I work out quite a bit...I always stack supplements, I dont just depend on one, but I also have a healthy diet and Im committed to the gym, with that being said Force Factor will not work at all if u dont lift or eat healthy,its not a magic pill that gives you muscles by sitting around playing madden eating cookies and drinking mountain dew, u gota hit the gym, Force Factor helps u gain muscle if u put in work..With that being said, I think Force Factor is legit, I take 2 pills 30mins prior to work-outs, leg days I satck it with Ramp Up, but I always take this simple stack, 2 Force Factors, 2 3200mg tabs of Beta-Alanine, 2 3500mg pills of Carnatine and with-in 20mins Im "pinging" and by this I mean I feel the blood rush kinda in my forehead...and just feel pumped up...and today I had the best leg workout ever...Im a semi-pro place Kicker and yesterday I hit a 50yard fieldgoal at halftime, let me remind u im 5'8" and just finally bumbed up to 170 after working out steady since february, this is the 2nd bottle I tried, but before I followed the instrucsions and felt nothing,but I did see results from steady working out now i just take 2 like I said with my stack ,right before I workout and eat a banana too, cuz It says to take forcefactor with food
maybe this will help out?

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase In Endurance
  • Somehwat Elevated Energy
  • Great Energy.
  • Great Focus
  • Great Pump

Posted September 20, 2010
    today I had an hour and a half work out, if anyone wants to see my leg work out chart, just reply,and I will post exactly what I did, I was a BEAST 2day

taysab23

Posted September 20, 2010
    i want to see it.. im trying to swich up my legs

Posted September 20, 2010
    I ALWAYS stretch just like im bout to Kick bofore I work out, stretching gains strength...heres the work out...20lb dumbells and 3 sets of 12 reverse lunges - thrust ups, one set of 10 with 15lb dumbells, u start in a crouch, then thrust up and when you land you elevate the dumbells - bench step ups, and two feet bench hops, 10 and 10 1 set each - squats (smith machine) 3 sets of 10 at 135 - seated leg press (1 leg at a time) 3 sets 10/10 at 55lbs - leg extension 8,10,10,12 go up each set, start with 150 and work your way down subtracting 20pounds each set - seated leg curl 2 sets of 12 at 50lbs - squats (smith) 2 sets of 12 at 125lbs - standing knee raise 4 sets of ten, hands straight out in front jump as high as you can bringing your knees up to touch your hands keep arms stiffly in front of u while u jump - hip aducter(out) 3 sets of 12 150lbs - hip aducter (in) 3 sets of 12 at 135lbs - glute machine 10/10 at 75lbs, and end with the ab crunch machine

Posted September 20, 2010
    Nice review. I always put the same sort of "disclamer" on my reviews. That it supplements good nutrition and exercise. So many people just expect to take these and get jacked without changing anything else. When it doesn't help they blame the supplement and skew the ratings. /end rant

I'm thinking about giving it a go if I can get in on the free trial.

The product "works" as advertised, but I am not "overrating it"

All due respects to the negative comments about Force Factor regarding its price or the practices of the corporation I can report that for me it was an eye opener about supplements. I had a 20% boost in my strength all around. I took FF as directed: empty stomach first thing in the morning and headed off for my two hour workout. I was buzzing first off, and damn sure sweating on the elliptical, but that was the only visible "side effect". So my report is that the product "works" as advertised, but I am not "overrating it" - as I would like to leave some headroom for future observations.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Focus
    • Great Energy.

Posted December 4, 2010
    yeah i thought that ff was a good product ( i have taken 2 bottles) i do notice the sweating part alot. on this product i felt like i could lift all day

Posted December 4, 2010
    20% Boost in strength? So your bench went from 200 to say 240. These are examples of course but a 20% increase all around is more than can be expected from steroids in a month.

The product doesnt work and this has been a total waste of time

Dont waste your money and do not take the free trail offer! I ordered the free trail and said no to every thing else they were offering. About a month later my credit card was charged 75 bucks and for a month supply I didnt not want. First of all completely over priced. I am using SSIN Juice right now. It is a tad bit pricey but is a really good pre-workout supplement. Force Factor was a small amount of energy boost but I might as well drank a cup of coffee. It took two days to get the order I did not order after I was charged. It has taken two weeks already and I have not gotten my money back. The product doesnt work and this has been a total waste of time. Dont get suckered in like I did.

• Wears Off Too Fast

Posted October 7, 2010
      yup. there really is not free. They are lying ***s (marketers/makers of force factor)

Posted October 7, 2010
      We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you! We do have a 30 day money back guarantee. To return product in order to get a refund please call our toll free number at 877-492-7243. A customer representative can help you further with any questions or concerns.

Force Factor

I noticed clean energy and my endurance lasted forever in the gym

First things first, I heard all of the hype behind Force Factor. My friend tried it and saw some great results in muscle gains. He told me to try it and I ignored him for awhile, because I thought it was just another b.s. supp. I then saw the free trial and said what the heck, I'll try it. So I started using it and bam, I noticed clean energy and my endurance lasted forever in the gym. I usually workout for close to an hour, but with Force Factor I wanted to just keep going. I can be in the gym easily for an hr and 1/2 without being tired. My strength improved on most exercises and the pump was insane. Veins were popping out everywhere.

So do I recommend Force Factor? I recommend the free trial without a doubt. I didn't want to try it out at first, but I'm glad I did. The only thing that sucks about it is the price if you want to keep purchasing. But if you have the dough then get this.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Source Of The Essentials
      • Healthy And Safe
      • Great Pump
      • Great Focus
      • Great Energy.
      • Speeds Recovery

matt77h

Posted August 11, 2010
      I believe this stuff is just AAKG Arginine. You can buy that itself a lot cheaper. Just a heads up.

MOFF

Posted August 11, 2010
      Insane pump and Veins popping??? How many pills did you take cause the only improvement I saw when I was on this was endurance nothing else and I felt nothing.

Posted August 11, 2010
      I started taking the 2 pill serving and moved up to the 4 pill serving, but at 4 my tolerance didn't build up anymore, so I was good taking this many. Try upping the serving size to 4.

MOFF

Posted August 11, 2010
      Alright, well I tried it before and didn't feel anything even with the 4 pills the only difference I notice was in my endurance but other than that I would wonder if the pill was working/doing anything form me.

I have tried many Nitric Oxide supplements and this might be one of the most disappointing. Both the Pumps and the Vascularity were negligible in my experience.
      I found it odd that the directions were not...
      I found it odd that the directions were not to take them specificly for Pre-Workout but, to ingest them then eat some food. I have both eaten and not eaten before and afterwards trying to find the Sweet Spot.
      I was impressed with the recovery time of my muscles when I took the Maximum dose (Four pills X2 a day.) Whether or not I ate or excercised had little to do with any effects that might be considerable.
      I did feel a small energy Spike although it wasn't much more than what one might expect from a cup of coffee.
      Perhaps I was sold placebos as it seems some have had rather effective experiences with Force Factor.
      For me, the high price isn't worth the mediocre (at best)results. There are a ton of way better, way cheaper Nitric Oxide supplements

The lesson I learned here is "You don't always get what you pay for."
      If I am doing it wrong, please lend me some advice. I have four pills left and would like to get something out of the money I dropped on this, as of yet, almost worthless NO.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Speeds Recovery
      • Healthy And Safe
      • Somehwat Elevated Energy
      • No Pump
      • Wears Off Too Fast
      • No Increased Vasodilation

Posted July 27, 2010
      We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 877-492-7243 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor

This product was alright but i didnt feel any pumps

This product was alright but i didnt feel any pumps....i did feel a tiny bit of energy though....it has easy to swallow capsuls...i would not recommend this to anybody that likes to lift...i did not see ant results what so ever...go with a different pre...

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Source Of The Essentials
      • Healthy And Safe
      • Somehwat Elevated Energy

Its basically just argine and amino acids

i only tried this because on facebook they had a ad that caught my eye an i only had to pay for shipping so i thought $5 isnt bad. its basically just argine and amino acids. I thought that it was just a one time thing but every month they send u a new bottle for $40, and thats way to much for whats in it. Just buy a good Amino Acid, glutamine and BCAA. It will be a better value.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Source Of The Essentials

BIGD321

Posted December 22, 2009
      I have not tried this product, but have seen the ingredients, which leads me to agree with you completely. Most of the other reviews I have seen tend to fall in the "Unsatisfied" department. Try NO-Bomb. It is expensive, but there is no loading bullcrap. You take it 30 min. before working out and you get AMAZING PUMPS, but it has no energy boost.

Posted December 22, 2009

kehl154's Force Factor Review

I am 44 years old and have noticed a definite decrease in my energy / stamina during my workouts. I discovered SR in a internet search for 'force factor reviews'.
      I read some of the other reviews on this product and that prompted me to write this one.
      I have used Force Factor for over...
      I have used Force Factor for over a month. Eight Pills / day. And while I do feel a brief surge during my workout, overall I am disappointed. I guess i am not sure what i expected since I have never utilized an Nitric Oxide enhancer. Certainly not like the guys in their ad. But, just a "boost" of sorts.
      I injured myself a about a year ago trying to get back into the game and compete with the younger guys and tried a couple of cycles of Superplexx II and two PCT's of Novadex XT. Phenomenal gains! But, I just did not play that smart and thus decided not to do that again (the PH route) . Hence the Force Factor. Unfortunately, I got wrapped up in the monthly charge and now have some unused bottles (of Force Factor and factor 2) I suppose I will have to use (or give away) since they are beyond the thirty days.
      Overall, I will give this product at least another month or ernest trial and should I not experience any noticeable gains, then I will move on.
      When I called to cancel, the salesman was pretty high press with "another deal". Which I declined..hopefully.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Healthy And Safe
      • Great Energy.
      • No Pump

domscherpf's Force Factor Review

Usually do not get a good pump from most products but I noticed even the first day using it, that it did work. Very expensive but worth it. Not that many pills to take so it is not a hassle. I would recommend this product for people looking to get great vascularity. Also felt a little more focused in the gym and had more energy at the end of each set.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Healthy And Safe
      • Great Pump
      • Great Focus
      • Somehwat Elevated Energy