Force Factor Reviews

By: Force Factor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #44 of 48 (better than 9%) in
Pre-Workout > Pump

Force Factor is a Pump Product manufactured by Force Factor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (8)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2250mg

A combination of arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate that boosts Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in the body while helping remove excess metabolic waste allowing you to workout longer and have better pumps.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

COMPARE SIMILAR

kehl154
  December 8, 2012

I am 44 years old and have noticed a definite decrease in my energy / stamina during my workouts. I discovered SR in a internet search for 'force factor reviews'.
I read some of the other reviews on this product and that prompted me to write this one.
I have used Force Factor for over a month. Eight Pills / day. And while I do feel a brief surge during my workout, overall I am disappointed. I guess i am not sure what i expected since I have never utilized an Nitric Oxide enhancer. Certainly not like the guys in their ad. But, just a "boost" of sorts.
I injured myself a about a year ago trying to get back into the game and compete with the younger guys and tried a couple of cycles of Superplexx II and two PCT's of Novadex XT. Phenomenal gains! But, I just did not play that smart and thus decided not to do that again (the PH route) . Hence the Force Factor. Unfortunately, I got wrapped up in the monthly charge and now have some unused bottles (of Force Factor and factor 2) I suppose I will have to use (or give away) since they are beyond the thirty days.
Overall, I will give this product at least another month or ernest trial and should I not experience any noticeable gains, then I will move on.
When I called to cancel, the salesman was pretty high press with "another deal". Which I declined..hopefully.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Healthy And Safe
  • Great Energy.
  • No Pump
crystal1422
  August 9, 2011

Like many people I jumped at "free trial" and was excited to see if this product would do as it claimed- Transform my body! It did not. Of course I could mention that the free trail automatically signs you up for a month to month purchase and that its just annoying to remember to call them to cancel but all of that aside-- this product does not deliver. Of course you feel that slight pump after a good work out but what NO product doesn't? I've actually gone back to NO2 Black because it seems like the only product to actually help me feel the pump sooner and longer after my workout. Any great product suggestions for females looking to gain muscle, I'm all ears......
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap!!!!
  • Just Dosent Work
hivhall123
  March 26, 2011

this is my first review, plz give me any pointers to help me make better reviews in the future
Well here we go
i have just finished my second bottle of Force Factor. All in all i thought that this was a very good product, a couple negatives tho
1) to much money
2)you have to take alot of pills
3) if u take the maximum dose the product will only last 15 workouts

While on this product i felt as tho i could stay at the gym forever. I got kinda annoyed because i felt every day i could have done more.Force Factor always had me comin back for more. I could lift for hours and be fine the next day. No soreness at all while using this product. It didnt really increase my strength but it did increase my endurance, it put me in the zone (mentally). and by strength i mean my max's didnt go up between the workouts i used Force Factor and the days i didn't. it just felt like i could lift a lot longer on Force Factor with out being tired during my workouts
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Great Energy.
  • Speeds Recovery
  • Increase In Endurance
  • Felt Like I Could Workout For Ever
  • Didnt Want To Leave The Gym
jg1060
Rep: -6
  October 7, 2010

Dont waste your money and do not take the free trail offer! I ordered the free trail and said no to every thing else they were offering. About a month later my credit card was charged 75 bucks and for a month supply I didnt not want. First of all completely over priced. I am using SSIN Juice right now. It is a tad bit pricey but is a really good pre-workout supplement. Force Factor was a small amount of energy boost but I might as well drank a cup of coffee. It took two days to get the order I did not order after I was charged. It has taken two weeks already and I have not gotten my money back. The product doesnt work and this has been a total waste of time. Dont get suckered in like I did.
    • Wears Off Too Fast
    Kicka
    Rep: -37
      September 20, 2010

Hi, Ive read some of the reviews on this site bout Force Factor,so let me give u my 2cents...I work at Planet Fitness and at GNC, so Ive tried different suppliments and I work out quite a bit...I always stack supplements, I dont just depend on one, but I also have a healthy diet and Im committed to the gym, with that being said Force Factor will not work at all if u dont lift or eat healthy,its not a magic pill that gives you muscles by sitting around playing madden eating cookies and drinking mountain dew, u gota hit the gym, Force Factor helps u gain muscle if u put in work..With that being said, I think Force Factor is legit, I take 2 pills 30mins prior to work-outs, leg days I satck it with Ramp Up, but I always take this simple stack, 2 Force Factors, 2 3200mg tabs of Beta-Alanine, 2 3500mg pills of Carnatine and with-in 20mins Im "pinging" and by this I mean I feel the blood rush kinda in my forehead...and just feel pumped up...and today I had the best leg workout ever...Im a semi-pro place Kicker and yesterday I hit a 50yard fieldgoal at halftime, let me remind u im 5'8" and just finally bumbed up to 170 after working out steady since february, this is the 2nd bottle I tried, but before I followed the instrucsions and felt nothing,but I did see results from steady working out now i just take 2 like I said with my stack ,right before I workout and eat a banana too, cuz It says to take forcefactor with food
    maybe this will help out?
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Great Focus
    • Great Energy.
    • Somehwat Elevated Energy
    • Increase In Endurance
      Samhain183
        July 27, 2010

I have tried many Nitric Oxide supplements and this might be one of the most disappointing. Both the Pumps and the Vascularity were negligible in my experience.
      I found it odd that the directions were not to take them specificly for Pre-Workout but, to ingest them then eat some food. I have both eaten and not eaten before and afterwards trying to find the Sweet Spot.
      I was impressed with the recovery time of my muscles when I took the Maximum dose (Four pills X2 a day.) Whether or not I ate or excercised had little to do with any effects that might be considerable.
      I did feel a small energy Spike although it wasn't much more than what one might expect from a cup of coffee.
      Perhaps I was sold placebos as it seems some have had rather effective experiences with Force Factor.
      For me, the high price isn't worth the mediocre (at best)results. There are a ton of way better, way cheaper Nitric Oxide supplements

The lesson I learned here is "You don't always get what you pay for."
      If I am doing it wrong, please lend me some advice. I have four pills left and would like to get something out of the money I dropped on this, as of yet, almost worthless NO.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Healthy And Safe
      • Somehwat Elevated Energy
      • Speeds Recovery
      • Wears Off Too Fast
      • No Increased Vasodilation
      • No Pump
      SDsurfer
        July 23, 2010

Vasodilation-->
      I have not noticed anything above normal while supplementing this product. My veins seem normal

Energy-->
      I can say that I seem to have greater anaerobic endurance. My 'sprint' energy is definetly elevated, but overall energy seems to be normal

After completing an entire bottle I have noticed minimal results. I have noticed no difference in pumps at the gym. The only difference I have noticed is paddling and riding waves, my anaerobic ability seems to be elevated and I can speed through sections better. I have been using 2 pills 2x a day. Perhaps I will up to 3 or 4 pills per serving. Overall decent product but WAY WAY too pricey for what it does, even at VIP $34
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Somehwat Elevated Energy
      • No Increased Vasodilation