Force Factor Reviews

By: Force Factor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #44 of 48 (better than 9%) in
Pre-Workout > Pump

Force Factor is a Pump Product manufactured by Force Factor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (8)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2250mg

A combination of arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate that boosts Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in the body while helping remove excess metabolic waste allowing you to workout longer and have better pumps.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Commonly seen as KIC, this keto acid of leucine is essential for energy production in muscle and the removal of ammonia. KIC decreases fatigue and signs and symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage

COMPARE SIMILAR

Tsunami2k
  June 15, 2011

I don't know where to even begin about this product.

I was just running through some brand names earlier and I ran accross Force Factor, and remembered my epic fail with this product and how it deserved a review. I took this 5 months ago. A full bottle was given to me for free actually. I did a sat. dish install for a customer who had got screwed by being automatically billed and shipped bottles after he tried stopping the process. He gave it to me after I was asking him about it and said 'Just give it a whirl, apparently it didn't work with my body chemistry'.

Value : 1/10 - This product is way too expensive first off, regardless if it works or not. It makes massive claims that it can basically completely change your body composition in regards to strength, size, and reducing bodyfat. The cheapest I could find it is for $45 for 120 pills, but I was taking 8 pills a day, and that would have been 15 days worth. Basically a joke.

Effectiveness : 1/10 - I so no change in my workout or my strength while on this product. I took four pills for breakfast and four pills before my workout. I didn't get a pump, get extra energy, nothing. I thought that perhaps I wasn't taking it properly and I read online about whether taking it with food or if the timing played crucial parts. I took it for 15 days in a row, finishing a whole bottle, convinced that I had just consumed a bunch of sugar pills. Funny enough my weight went down during this time (3 lbs), but keep in mind my diet was super strict and my cardio was 6 days a week and I know I was losing weight from that lifestyle choice rather than this product.

Overall : 1/10 - I know people bag on the marketing campaign with this problem, which is something I have a huge problem with, but that isn't a proper way of judging if this product is good or not. In my experience, this did absolutely nothing. I am way better off taking Nitrox II for an effective NO product.
bpsBody
  November 16, 2013

As many others have indicated, this product has little to no effect on workout performance.

But what is really disturbing is that their "free sample" gimmic signs you up for an unwanted, unrequested, monthly program where they ship you supplements and charge your card a ridiculous $75/mo. You can cancel and return the product, but shipping is on your dime.

No where in the online literature and emails received do they indicate what they are doing.

As an aside -- the product has food dyes and other totally unnecessary ingredients, which they conveniently leave off the website (because it's so important that the capsule is red...). So personally I would stay away from it anyway.

In review:

1) ineffective
2) unnecessary, undesirable ingredients
3) deceptive business practice
4) costs for shipping to return and cancel

In short -- stay away.
    flounder4697
      May 29, 2012

This is a terrible product from a terrible company that does pretty much nothing right. I ordered a sample then they auto-enroll you in an auto-shipping program which then charges you $75 a month. Of course they hide this in their terms and conditions page. The absolute worst part is that the product does nothing. I was taking 8 a day (recommended dosage) and felt 0 difference in my workout. Honestly a cup of coffee before a workout does a lot more than this sawdust in a gelcap. When i called to cancel it was difficult to talk to a human and then when you do they are rude and as unhelpful as possible. Avoid this product and company!
      • Rather Eat Sugar
      jimpopbionic
        July 6, 2011

Let me start off by saying don't get this product unless you're getting it for free. The makers of this product are liars and swindlers. They start off by offering you a $5 sampler, but what you don't know is that by buying the sampler you are in fact signing up to get a monthly 30-day supply. This happened to me, it sucked, they hit your card for a ridiculous amount of money and then they spend the whole phone conversation acting like morons. Anyway review time.

This product is basically useless. It's completely over priced and you don't see any of the gains the company promises.

The only thing that this product did do for me was increase vascularity and vasodilation which happens when N.O. levels actually do get raised in your blood stream. It's nothing to freak out over though because you could drink a glass of orange juice and raise the N.O. levels in your blood the same amount Force Factor does.

Some of the stuff Force Factor has in it should help with ATP/ADP synthesis but I've never seen the results you supposedly get.

To sum everything up, get Force Factor if you're getting it for free and you want to look like a veiny boss at the gym. Otherwise, drink some O.J. that your mommy bought you, that's what I do for my little bit of N.O. :D
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • So Many Veins...
      KenT
        June 23, 2010

GNC Person suggested Force Factor and Mega Man Sport be used in conjunction. Saying that I might notice exhaustion from the increased workout, so the Mega Man Sport would 'balance' the energy level due to the b-vitamins, etc. Did that the first week, but seemed excessive for my body. Now, Force Factor for 2 days of the week and Mega Man Sport for 2 other days of the week.

Noticed changes in energy levels, stamina, and recovery immediately and they kept increasing. My stomach has never been 'cut' no matter how many sit-ups, etc. That's changed now!

Side-effects? I am constantly thirsty and hungry! It is like I am a teenager again. I guess with the NO sending the nutriants into the cells for recovery, muscle building, etc. you just have to take in alot more food. I was not a big eater before, still not, but I am eating almost every 3 hours now during the day.

Be very careful if you have a sensitive body / stomach!!! The bottle suggests 2-4 capsules 30mins before breakfast and again at lunch. * I made the mistake of taking capsules and then neglecting to eat for an hour -- ended up throwing up for the next 24 hours. Now, I take the capsule and definitely eat within 20-30 minutes. ** Taking more than 2 capsules gives me headaches.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pump
      • Great Energy.
      • Be Careful If Sensitive Stomach
      EMTnik0415
        February 18, 2013

Alright u guys... This is my very first review of any supplements... The effectiveness of this product is close to nothing and is also a very expensive supplement... I got my two free bottles from the company due to the fact that they were using good advetisements. After i recieved my bottles i called them and cancelled out becausr i have read the fine print... I have finsihed the whole bottle... Taking 3 tablets before and 3 tablets after my workout... And i have never felt anything out of the ordinary even.after i have finished the two bottles... This brand was my second time trying out nitric oxide... The first brand i had was n.o.fury by another company... And for me that worked well and is less expensive than force factor... I repeat... I have finished two bottles of force factor with no results... No veins popping out, no increased in reps, no energy boost, no pumps... So yea...
        • Rather Eat Sugar
        JPS
          May 10, 2012

Ok so I was hearing all this Hype about Force Factor online so me and one of my buddies decided to take this stuff...Im gunna make this hsort and say it was complete crap. All this stuff is is just mental. When i first started taking this until I finished the bottle, due to a lack of results that I could notice i decided not buy another bottle and see if there was a differance in my workout so the next day i did...litterally no difference in my workout. I know they have people like Vernon Davis endorsing it on their website but they where alllready big when they started taking Force Factor. The only reason i give this a 1 on Value rather than a 0 is because if your new to the idea of taking Nitric Oxcide pills before a workout this is safe way to start getting into the grind of it besides pretty much all it is is a plcebo so youll be fine. Do yourself a favor and dont buy this product.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • If You Arent Used To The Idea Of Taking Pills Than This Is A Good Way To Start
        • No Increased Vasodilation
        • No Pump
        • Just Dosent Work
        • Worst Product Ever Taken
        • Swindling Jerks Make This!
        dynamic
          November 20, 2011

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT... I bought the "free trial" completely unaware that I was also signing up for a month to month purchase. I'm usually pretty good at catching the hidden print on marketing schemes but missed it on Force Factor's website. After the $4.99, they hit me with a charge of $74.98. I called and they talked me into trying the full month supply so I did it. It was about like taking a sugar pill....did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR ME. I called again and asked for a refund (less shipping/handling) and they agreed. I sent back the remaining few pills, but they have yet to refund my money. I nearly forgot about it until I was scanning through my statement this morning and noticed that they NEVER refunded my money. (I paid the $4.99 on 7/26.....they charged the $74.98 on 8/11....and today is 11/20) Needless to say, I'm a little upset about the whole thing...they will get another call from me on Monday. Until then, I'm writing as many reviews as I can to keep others away from this JOKE OF A SUPPLEMENT. Get Jack3d instead - grape bubblegum flavor.....cheap, tastes great, and really works! It has tons of energy and gives you a great pump!
          TonyAtlas
            May 13, 2011

Ok here is my first review. I deceided to review this product because it is crap.

First I gave it a value of 5 because I got the sample from there site for shipping cost. And I only gave it a 5 because the hastle of canceling the automatic renewal.

Ok I have used other NO products such as Jack3d and still use it. Also have used Superpump and a few others. I like Jack3d a little better than Superpump.

I saw little or no pumps from Force Factor nor did I get any energy or focus from the product. I would have given it a two or three if not for the claims on the their website. It's funny how they show a freaky Roided out guy and claim their crap works.

Their advertising is false as are all of their claims.

Bottom line if you want an NO product get Jack3d or Superpump or any of the others that work.

Let me know if you have any questions. Oh and I followed the directions to a tee.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Somehwat Elevated Energy
          • Cheap!!!!
          • No Increased Vasodilation
          • No Pump
          • Just Dosent Work
          • Worst Product Ever Taken
          Kegan_007
            June 24, 2015

----Introduction----
          (Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)

I'm 25 years old, and have been working out and building muscle for about a year and a half now. My diet contains a lot of protein including shakes, fish and carbohydrates. I go to the gym around four to five times a week, usually after work (I work nights for a chain restaurant and go to college during the day), and haven't had too much experience using pre-workouts or NO boosters before trying Force Factor. My goals are really just to continue building and toning my muscle, but it can be difficult getting the most out of my work outs since the only time I have to do it is after an afternoon schedule of classes at college and then additionally having to go to work for around 5 to 6 hours. Usually by the time I get to the gym I'm spent and I have to work a lot harder to get the results I desire. I found SR after I started using Force Factor, by searching for "force factor supplement reviews" on google. I felt like it was working well for me, but I also wanted to see what others were saying.

----Ingredient Profile----
          (Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)

The label looks cool and all, and I think tends to represent that alpha male mentality that dudes want to feel when using work out supplements. Force Factor has a bunch of nutrients like calcium (for muscle contraction) and natural electrolytes. The main thing on the label that got me interested was the Nitric Oxide. The reason for that is because a buddy of mine recommended finding a product with that as the ingredient to promote muscle growth, but more so enhanced performance which is what I've been missing lately.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Tastes fine, very little after taste. I don't mix it with anything besides taking it with either a protein shake or whatever shift food I eat before moving on to the gym. As far as the dose, the bottle recommends two to four capsules, I stick with two because even though I tend to stay up late anyways, I don't want to still have that much energy once I lay down for bed at night.

----Effectiveness----

I've been taking Force Factor now for a month. It does what it says on the bottle. Even though I haven't had a drastic change in muscle growth, it gives me the endurance I've been missing out on after a long day of school and work. I actually look forward to taking it now, because I know its going to give me the last push of the day that I need in order to maximize my work outs.

----Value----

If you use it like I do, there is good value here. I don't go crazy with it, but I definitely use it before working out and I feel like compared to other products on the market I have seen, the price is reasonable for the product.

----Side Effects----

I will say sometimes I get hungry, more so than I usually do, when taking it, but thats fine because I can just eat leftovers when I get home to curb my appetite.

----Conclusion----

Overall I think Force Factor is a really great NO booster and has definitely helped me get through the last but most important part of my day. I will probably try more supplements from this company in the future if the need presents itself.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Great Energy.
          • Healthy And Safe
          • Increase In Endurance
          • Increased Hunger