Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > Force Factor > Force Factor

Force Factor Force Factor

Force Factor Force Factor
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (49 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 56% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Cellucor C4 Extreme Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews
White Flood (114 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Real Mass Reviews
Real Mass (22 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Performance Protein Recovery by Force Factor.
I just ordered some stuff from nutraplanet.com and they sent me some samples to ...

Has any one try the new Force Factor Performance Protein?
I was told the it came out about a week ago. Here are the supplement facts. What...

New Force Factor Test X180, along with new Force Factor 2 and BRX
Was wondering what y'all thought of the new force factor products.. Force ...

Post pics of Force Factor ads you find
Force Factor is one of the biggest scams in online advertising. The ads are eve...

Wheybolic 60 and Force Factor: Best time to take?
i just bought some force factor and i have been taking amp 60 protien shake for ...

Can Force Factor and NO3 Black Chrome be taken together??
i got a free trial of force factor and was wondering if it would be beneficial t...

Force Factor free trial
http://www.forcefactor.com/freetrial you get 60 pills for only the shipping cos...

Force Factor.. now this is just funny
Ok so I have tried force factor before to see what the hype was about(i know it ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Force Factor is a self titles Nitric Oxide. It is highly advertised on the internet, but many disregard it as a worthwhile supplement due to how much it costs for such a run of the mill ingredient profile.

Force Factor Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Force Factor Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Healthy And Safe (18)
    • Great Pump (14)
    • Great Focus (14)
    • Great Energy. (13)
    • Too Expensive (40)
    • No Pump (18)
    • No Increased Vasodilation (15)
    • Just Dosent Work (14)
    June 15, 2011

Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50

Age: 23

June 15, 2011
     I don't know where to even begin about this product.

I was just running through some brand names earlier and I ran accross Force Factor, and remembered my epic fail with this product and how it deserved a review. I took this 5 months ago. A full bottle was given to me for free actually. I did a sat. dish install for a customer who had got screwed by being automatically billed and shipped bottles after he tried stopping the process. He gave it to me after I was asking him about it and said 'Just give it a whirl, apparently it didn't work with my body chemistry'.

Value : 1/10 - This product is way too expensive first off, regardless if it works or not. It makes massive claims that it can basically completely change your body composition in regards to strength, size, and reducing bodyfat. The cheapest I could find it is for $45 for 120 pills, but I was taking 8 pills a day, and that would have been 15 days worth. Basically a joke.

Effectiveness : 1/10 - I so no change in my workout or my strength while on this product. I took four pills for breakfast and four pills before my workout. I didn't get a pump, get extra energy, nothing. I thought that perhaps I wasn't taking it properly and I read online about whether taking it with food or if the timing played crucial parts. I took it for 15 days in a row, finishing a whole bottle, convinced that I had just consumed a bunch of sugar pills. Funny enough my weight went down during this time (3 lbs), but keep in mind my diet was super strict and my cardio was 6 days a week and I know I was losing weight from that lifestyle choice rather than this product.

Overall : 1/10 - I know people bag on the marketing campaign with this problem, which is something I have a huge problem with, but that isn't a proper way of judging if this product is good or not. In my experience, this did absolutely nothing. I am way better off taking Nitrox II for an effective NO product.
    Athlete66
    Athlete66

Joined: 4/2012
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Yep..the original force factor sold millions..endorsed by major athletes ..arginine based ..and now the new better force 2 citrulline based..SHOW ME The scientific tests in human performance..

Reply #2:
    TonyAtlas
    TonyAtlas

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 7
    Reputation: +12
    Yep same results I reviewed. Their ad practices are the worst.

November 16, 2013

bpsBody

Age: 36

November 16, 2013
    stay away...

As many others have indicated, this product has little to no effect on workout performance.

But what is really disturbing is that their "free sample" gimmic signs you up for an unwanted, unrequested, monthly program where they ship you supplements and charge your card a ridiculous $75/mo. You can cancel and return the product, but shipping is on your dime.

No where in the online literature and emails received do they indicate what they are doing.

As an aside -- the product has food dyes and other totally unnecessary ingredients, which they conveniently leave off the website (because it's so important that the capsule is red...). So personally I would stay away from it anyway.

In review:

1) ineffective
    2) unnecessary, undesirable ingredients
    3) deceptive business practice
    4) costs for shipping to return and cancel

In short -- stay away.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Swindling Jerks Make This!
      • Just Dosent Work
      February 18, 2013

EMTnik0415

Reviews: 2

February 18, 2013
       Alright u guys... This is my very first review of any supplements... The effectiveness of this product is close to nothing and is also a very expensive supplement... I got my two free bottles from the company due to the fact that they were using good advetisements. After i recieved my bottles i called them and cancelled out becausr i have read the fine print... I have finsihed the whole bottle... Taking 3 tablets before and 3 tablets after my workout... And i have never felt anything out of the ordinary even.after i have finished the two bottles... This brand was my second time trying out nitric oxide... The first brand i had was n.o.fury by another company... And for me that worked well and is less expensive than force factor... I repeat... I have finished two bottles of force factor with no results... No veins popping out, no increased in reps, no energy boost, no pumps... So yea...
        • Rather Eat Sugar
        January 7, 2013

Usarmy11b

Age: 19

January 7, 2013
         I got the free sample of Force Factor and was pleased with the way it made me feel during the workout! I felt more energized and pumped up for the workout, and I think that it has for sure helped me with my time at the gym so then I ordered more of it. The only thing is, you're not going to get big by just using this product, you need a product that you can take with meals, and a post workout product. You won't see any results unless you do pre workout (Force Factor), post workout and during meal products. The ONE bad thing about this product is body acne, I broke out on my chest after about a week of use. So if you are planning on trying Force Factor I would use it during winter when you can keep your shirt on. I'm sure if you use it during summer you may need some body acne cleaning soap or something to help out with the breakouts. Other than that I love the product and continue to use it! A couple of pimples is not going to stop me from looking bigger than the other guys at the beach when i'm home from the military!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Healthy And Safe
        • Great Pump
        • Great Focus
        • Great Energy.
        • Somehwat Elevated Energy
        • Increase In Endurance
        • Felt Like I Could Workout For Ever
        • Be Careful If Sensitive Stomach
        BigVida
        BigVida

Joined: 8/2012
        Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +133
        This stuff is utter, pure trash. Shame on u for thumbs upping it

December 11, 2012

smokey

December 11, 2012
         Hi,first off this is my first review and I want to let you all know that FORCE-FACTOR is waste of money, don't buy it. I used this product for 2 months and used 2 bottles and hardly saw any results. I followed the directions to the dot and would take 4 capsules before breakfast and 4 before lunch. I never felt any kind of pump or improved endurance when I was in the Gym, in fact I felt weaker sometimes. I think it was more of placebo effect at first, just knowing that I was taking something but I never really felt like it gave me a real boost of any kind.

So if you're looking to buy this product, I advise you not to take it... I'm just a regular guy trying to add some muscle and gain endurance while working out and this product definitely does not do any of that for you. Normal Creatine Monohydrate will do more for you for a way cheaper price.
          December 8, 2012

kehl154

Age: 44

December 8, 2012
           I am 44 years old and have noticed a definite decrease in my energy / stamina during my workouts. I discovered SR in a internet search for 'force factor reviews'.
          I read some of the other reviews on this product and that prompted me to write this one.
          I have used Force Factor for over a month. Eight Pills / day. And while I do feel a brief surge during my workout, overall I am disappointed. I guess i am not sure what i expected since I have never utilized an Nitric Oxide enhancer. Certainly not like the guys in their ad. But, just a "boost" of sorts.
          I injured myself a about a year ago trying to get back into the game and compete with the younger guys and tried a couple of cycles of Superplexx II and two PCT's of Novadex XT. Phenomenal gains! But, I just did not play that smart and thus decided not to do that again (the PH route) . Hence the Force Factor. Unfortunately, I got wrapped up in the monthly charge and now have some unused bottles (of Force Factor and factor 2) I suppose I will have to use (or give away) since they are beyond the thirty days.
          Overall, I will give this product at least another month or ernest trial and should I not experience any noticeable gains, then I will move on.
          When I called to cancel, the salesman was pretty high press with "another deal". Which I declined..hopefully.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Healthy And Safe
          • Great Energy.
          August 13, 2012

pump3

Age: 18

August 13, 2012
           Ihave been taking this product for 3 months and I have seen incredible results. I have gained 15 lbs of muscle and this has translated to success on the baseball field. The product is very expensive but you can find it on amazon for a reasonable price. I prefer the original factor rather than factor 2 but I have recently starting stacking them.... the big thing is that I workoit hard four days a week and I drink protein shakes along with this product. Its not magic but I definitely notice the pump and I wouldn't ever want to lift without it! I don't follow a strict diet and I still see great results. All in all I would reccomend this product with protein shakes and you will see results as long as you work hard!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Healthy And Safe
          • Great Pump
          • Great Focus
          • Great Energy.
          • Somehwat Elevated Energy
          • Speeds Recovery
          June 27, 2012

knowitall

June 27, 2012
           First of all I am so sick of people giving products a bad review when they havent even given them a solid chance to work. Last guy said he took it less than 2 weeks and no results. Well your a loser.

PEOPLE bodybuilding is a science. There is no magical pill or shot or suppliment in the world that will make you magically ripped!!!! Period!!! not even steroids. If you disagree with me than you are ignorant and have never done steroids yourself. The bottom line is YOU have to do all the hard work. FACT: suppliments can only offer a way for your body to repair more efficient and for protien synthesis. And pre-workouts have some caffine and vitamins for energy or your (pump) you get.

Again its a science. In order to get ripped and lose weight you have to workout and tear your muscles down. (Hence why you get sore) and your body naturally repairs itself allowing your muscles to grow larger. Your muscles repair by absorbing protiens in your body that get delivered by blood flood and oxigen in your muscles.

This even applies to hard core steroid use. You cannot just take a shot and get big. You still have to eat right and work your ass off. Steroids just make it easy because you repair extremely fast and dont get sore. They also offer you a protien synthesis and increase your testosterone levels which allow for bigger gains. and btw it will still take you about 6-8 weeks before you notice a significant different when you use steroids, which relates to my initial comment that things take time.

Start doing some research about ingredients in these products. Force Factor is just NO2 which dialates your blood vessels and allows more blood and oxigen to pump through your muscles, and combined with a high protien diet and dedicated workout. You will notice results faster than if you had not used this product. which will take months...

NO2 is one of the best products that can help you get better results, and force factor is just one brand that sells it.

If you want more energy get a good pre-workout. If you want magic results, keep wishing. and Start to do some better research about the ingredients and learn what they do to your body rather than listen to advertisements or miss guided reviews.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Good Source Of The Essentials
          • Healthy And Safe
          • Speeds Recovery
          SoCalLivin
          SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 20
          Reputation: +825
          Is your screen name supposed to be sarcastic? This isn't even a review. It's a retarded rant about a junk product. Thanks for wasting my time. Troll.

Reply #2:
          Clipper83
          Clipper83

Joined: 1/2012
          Reviews: 80
          Reputation: +2343
          You spelled 'oxygen' wrong in the 5th paragraph. That's even worse than Force Factor !

Reply #3:
          vk
          vk

Joined: 11/2011
          Reviews: 7
          Reputation: +25
          This review was EPIC!

Who would have known that you actually have to exercise to get results? I think you could elaborate on this subject for 6 more paragraphs, just to make it more clear.

p.s. This product, so as the company that makes it is GARBAGE.

Lift4Mass

Age: 18

June 1, 2012
           I only got this because of the company's free trial. They totally ripped me off, claiming if i called them back and canceled the subscription before the date i would never be billed. I did that and i was placed on a 3 month mailing list for the supplement and they are fighting me returning the product even with record that i canceled before the date. The supplement itself claims to increase NO3, endurance and strength. I don't know if it pumps your muscles better, because i always get a pump. As far as endurance is concerned, it is effective, i feel like i never want to leave the gym, even on a grueling leg day. Strength increase, didn't notice anything special even with my recent focusing on lifting for strength lol (ironic for my username) Bottom line is, if you do want to take this supplement for whatever reason, don't buy it from the company.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Great Focus
          • Increase In Endurance
          • Felt Like I Could Workout For Ever
          • Not Worth The Money

StayAwayFrom

Age: 22

June 1, 2012
           Not only this product had no effect on my stamina or made any noticeable body change, the company itself is a scam. STAY AWAY. You will not be able to cancel your order. Customer service is very rude and not helpful at all. All they do is try to set you up with more "deals" which will only ruin your health and waste your money. Good luck!!!
            • Worst Product Ever Taken
            • Rather Eat Sugar
            • Wears Off Too Fast
            • Be Careful If Sensitive Stomach
            • Gnc Sells Out Have To Order Online
            • Swindling Jerks Make This!

Have you used Force Factor? Submit your own Review!