Force Factor

By: Force Factor

Force Factor is a Pump Product manufactured by Force Factor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does Force Factor work?

I don't know where to even begin about this product.

I don't know where to even begin about this product.

I was just running through some brand names earlier and I ran accross Force Factor, and remembered my epic fail with this product and how it deserved a review. I took this 5 months ago. A full bottle was given to me for free actually. I did a sat. dish install for a customer who had got screwed by being automatically billed and shipped bottles after he tried stopping the process. He gave it to me after I was asking him about it and said 'Just give it a whirl, apparently it didn't work with my body chemistry'.

Value : 1/10 - This product is way too expensive first off, regardless if it works or not. It makes massive claims that it can basically completely change your body composition in regards to strength, size, and reducing bodyfat. The cheapest I could find it is for $45 for 120 pills, but I was taking 8 pills a day, and that would have been 15 days worth. Basically a joke.

Effectiveness : 1/10 - I so no change in my workout or my strength while on this product. I took four pills for breakfast and four pills before my workout. I didn't get a pump, get extra energy, nothing. I thought that perhaps I wasn't taking it properly and I read online about whether taking it with food or if the timing played crucial parts. I took it for 15 days in a row, finishing a whole bottle, convinced that I had just consumed a bunch of sugar pills. Funny enough my weight went down during this time (3 lbs), but keep in mind my diet was super strict and my cardio was 6 days a week and I know I was losing weight from that lifestyle choice rather than this product.

Overall : 1/10 - I know people bag on the marketing campaign with this problem, which is something I have a huge problem with, but that isn't a proper way of judging if this product is good or not. In my experience, this did absolutely nothing. I am way better off taking Nitrox II for an effective NO product.
bpsBody
  November 16, 2013

0.0

As many others have indicated, this product has little to no effect on workout performance.

But what is really disturbing is that their "free sample" gimmic signs you up for an unwanted, unrequested, monthly program where they ship you supplements and charge your card a ridiculous $75/mo. You can cancel and return the product, but shipping is on your dime.

No where in the online literature and emails received do they indicate what they are doing.

As an aside -- the product has food dyes and other totally unnecessary ingredients, which they conveniently leave off the website (because it's so important that the capsule is red...). So personally I would stay away from it anyway.

In review:

1) ineffective
2) unnecessary, undesirable ingredients
3) deceptive business practice
4) costs for shipping to return and cancel

In short -- stay away.
  • Swindling Jerks Make This!

This is a terrible product from a terrible company that does pretty much nothing right. I ordered a sample then they auto-enroll you in an auto-shipping program which then charges you $75 a month. Of course they hide this in their terms and conditions page. The absolute worst part is that the product does nothing. I was taking 8 a day (recommended dosage) and felt 0 difference in my workout. Honestly a cup of coffee before a workout does a lot more than this sawdust in a gelcap. When i called to cancel it was difficult to talk to a human and then when you do they are rude and as unhelpful as possible. Avoid this product and company!
  • Rather Eat Sugar
  • Swindling Jerks Make This!

Let me start off by saying don't get this product unless you're getting it for free. The makers of this product are liars and swindlers. They start off by offering you a $5 sampler, but what you don't know is that by buying the sampler you are in fact signing up to get a monthly 30-day supply. This happened to me, it sucked, they hit your card for a ridiculous amount of money and then they spend the whole phone conversation acting like morons. Anyway review time.

This product is basically useless. It's completely over priced and you don't see any of the gains the company promises.

The only thing that this product did do for me was increase vascularity and vasodilation which happens when N.O. levels actually do get raised in your blood stream. It's nothing to freak out over though because you could drink a glass of orange juice and raise the N.O. levels in your blood the same amount Force Factor does.

Some of the stuff Force Factor has in it should help with ATP/ADP synthesis but I've never seen the results you supposedly get.

To sum everything up, get Force Factor if you're getting it for free and you want to look like a veiny boss at the gym. Otherwise, drink some O.J. that your mommy bought you, that's what I do for my little bit of N.O. :D
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • So Many Veins...
  • Swindling Jerks Make This!

GNC Person suggested Force Factor and Mega Man Sport be used in conjunction. Saying that I might notice exhaustion from the increased workout, so the Mega Man Sport would 'balance' the energy level due to the b-vitamins, etc. Did that the first week, but seemed excessive for my body. Now, Force Factor for 2 days of the week and Mega Man Sport for 2 other days of the week.

Noticed changes in...

Noticed changes in energy levels, stamina, and recovery immediately and they kept increasing. My stomach has never been 'cut' no matter how many sit-ups, etc. That's changed now!

Side-effects? I am constantly thirsty and hungry! It is like I am a teenager again. I guess with the NO sending the nutriants into the cells for recovery, muscle building, etc. you just have to take in alot more food. I was not a big eater before, still not, but I am eating almost every 3 hours now during the day.

Be very careful if you have a sensitive body / stomach!!! The bottle suggests 2-4 capsules 30mins before breakfast and again at lunch. * I made the mistake of taking capsules and then neglecting to eat for an hour -- ended up throwing up for the next 24 hours. Now, I take the capsule and definitely eat within 20-30 minutes. ** Taking more than 2 capsules gives me headaches.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Great Energy.
  • Be Careful If Sensitive Stomach

Alright u guys... This is my very first review of any supplements... The effectiveness of this product is close to nothing and is also a very expensive supplement... I got my two free bottles from the company due to the fact that they were using good advetisements. After i recieved my bottles i called them and cancelled out becausr i have read the fine print... I have finsihed the whole bottle... Taking 3 tablets before and 3 tablets after my workout... And i have never felt anything out of the ordinary even.after i have finished the two bottles... This brand was my second time trying out nitric oxide... The first brand i had was n.o.fury by another company... And for me that worked well and is less expensive than force factor... I repeat... I have finished two bottles of force factor with no results... No veins popping out, no increased in reps, no energy boost, no pumps... So yea...
  • Rather Eat Sugar

Ok so I was hearing all this Hype about Force Factor online so me and one of my buddies decided to take this stuff...Im gunna make this hsort and say it was complete crap. All this stuff is is just mental. When i first started taking this until I finished the bottle, due to a lack of results that I could notice i decided not buy another bottle and see if there was a differance in my workout so the next day i did...litterally no difference in my workout. I know they have people like Vernon Davis endorsing it on their website but they where alllready big when they started taking Force Factor. The only reason i give this a 1 on Value rather than a 0 is because if your new to the idea of taking Nitric Oxcide pills before a workout this is safe way to start getting into the grind of it besides pretty much all it is is a plcebo so youll be fine. Do yourself a favor and dont buy this product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • If You Arent Used To The Idea Of Taking Pills Than This Is A Good Way To Start
  • No Increased Vasodilation
  • No Pump
  • Just Dosent Work
  • Worst Product Ever Taken
  • Swindling Jerks Make This!
dynamic
  November 20, 2011

1.0

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT... I bought the "free trial" completely unaware that I was also signing up for a month to month purchase. I'm usually pretty good at catching the hidden print on marketing schemes but missed it on Force Factor's website. After the $4.99, they hit me with a charge of $74.98. I called and they talked me into trying the full month supply so I did it. It was about like taking a sugar pill....did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR ME. I called again and asked for a refund (less shipping/handling) and they agreed. I sent back the remaining few pills, but they have yet to refund my money. I nearly forgot about it until I was scanning through my statement this morning and noticed that they NEVER refunded my money. (I paid the $4.99 on 7/26.....they charged the $74.98 on 8/11....and today is 11/20) Needless to say, I'm a little upset about the whole thing...they will get another call from me on Monday. Until then, I'm writing as many reviews as I can to keep others away from this JOKE OF A SUPPLEMENT. Get Jack3d instead - grape bubblegum flavor.....cheap, tastes great, and really works! It has tons of energy and gives you a great pump!
  • Just Dosent Work

Ok here is my first review. I deceided to review this product because it is crap.

First I gave it a value of 5 because I got the sample from there site for shipping cost. And I only gave it a 5 because the hastle of canceling the automatic renewal.

Ok I have used other NO products such as Jack3d and still use it. Also have used Superpump and a few others. I like Jack3d a little better than Superpump.

I saw little or no pumps from Force Factor nor...

I saw little or no pumps from Force Factor nor did I get any energy or focus from the product. I would have given it a two or three if not for the claims on the their website. It's funny how they show a freaky Roided out guy and claim their crap works.

Their advertising is false as are all of their claims.

Bottom line if you want an NO product get Jack3d or Superpump or any of the others that work.

Let me know if you have any questions. Oh and I followed the directions to a tee.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Somehwat Elevated Energy
  • Cheap!!!!
  • No Increased Vasodilation
  • No Pump
  • Just Dosent Work
  • Worst Product Ever Taken
kehl154
  December 8, 2012

I am 44 years old and have noticed a definite decrease in my energy / stamina during my workouts. I discovered SR in a internet search for 'force factor reviews'.
I read some of the other reviews on this product and that prompted me to write this one.
I have used Force Factor for over a month. Eight Pills / day. And while I do feel a brief surge during my workout, overall I am disappointed. I guess i am not sure what i expected since I have never utilized an Nitric Oxide enhancer. Certainly not like the guys in their ad. But, just a "boost" of sorts.
I injured myself...
I injured myself a about a year ago trying to get back into the game and compete with the younger guys and tried a couple of cycles of Superplexx II and two PCT's of Novadex XT. Phenomenal gains! But, I just did not play that smart and thus decided not to do that again (the PH route) . Hence the Force Factor. Unfortunately, I got wrapped up in the monthly charge and now have some unused bottles (of Force Factor and factor 2) I suppose I will have to use (or give away) since they are beyond the thirty days.
Overall, I will give this product at least another month or ernest trial and should I not experience any noticeable gains, then I will move on.
When I called to cancel, the salesman was pretty high press with "another deal". Which I declined..hopefully.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Healthy And Safe
  • Great Energy.
  • No Pump
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.