Force Factor Factor 2

Factor 2 Force Factor User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 47% (Suspicious)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Optimum Serious Mass Reviews
Serious Mass (73 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

New Force Factor Test X180, along with new force Factor 2 and BRX
Was wondering what y'all thought of the new force factor products.. Force ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Factor 2 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Factor 2 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Average Pumps (2)
  • Increased Weights (2)
  • Endurance (2)
  • Slight Pumps (1)
  • Too Expensive (3)
Have you used Factor 2? Submit your own Review!
October 29, 2013

Dandy

Reviews: 2

Age: 60

October 29, 2013
Works For Me

I discovered Factor 2 as a free trial supplement. After completing my trial, they sent a second bottle, actually too quickly. I liked this product, took the second bottle, called to cancel (by this time a third bottle was due to arive), and told them that I would just pick it up from GNC. After some time, they agreed to sell me 6 bottles at less than 50% of what I had been paying. Although I use this product in stacking, I definitely feel increased energy, and even seem to breathe deeper. It's not a miracle, but feel with working hard, good diet, and stacking (DHEA, Tribulus, and Beverly Keto 7)that it works for me. It's not a miracle supplement, but I like it after a month or so. Good dietary balance and high protein help too. To effectively review this product, I want to see the results in the next 2-3 months.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Breathe Deeper
  • Overall Good Energy
  • Average Pumps
  • Increased Weights
  • Endurance
    October 15, 2013

Alter09

Reviews: 3

Age: 23

October 15, 2013
    Fantastic product!!

I was using 4 before my workout and I noticed huge pumps from the product. I was definitely larger when in the gym. I felt better and in turn lifted more. A little pricy unless you find the bonus size.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Large Pump
    • Increased Weights
    • Endurance
    August 22, 2012

guru825

Reviews: 4

Age: 31

August 22, 2012
     I ended up buying into the hype that this product delivered. This was before even knowing about this site, otherwise, I would have bought a different product. Very expensive and you go through a bottle quick. I stacked this with their pre-workout drink and the pumps were minimal to slightly average at best. Not worth the money or time using this product. BTW... their pre-workout drink isn't that good either. I will never buy a Force Factor product ever again!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Slight Pumps
    July 23, 2012

Antell32

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

July 23, 2012
     Much like the first force factor, this stuff is a ton of hype... Nothing worth the $50-$70 it goes for.

Dosing (6)- its says 2-4 in morning, then 2-4 pre. Well I lift in the morning so I'd take 4-6 a little over an hour pre lift. If you use 8 you'll run through it real quick.

Effectiveness (6)- nothing too spectacular. Average pumps that I could get from a bunch of white carbs haha.

Price (3)- soooo expensive for pretty minimal ingredients and you have to take a ton. The claims on this product are outrageous. Muscle builder??? Any product besides the gear that makes that claim is bound to a be fake.

Overall this product was too expensive for the quality. If it were priced competitively with other NOs it would have gotten a higher rating.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Average Pumps
    Reply #1:
    mhseaver670
    mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 79
    Reputation: +2496
    just from the adds alone I would never buy this crap!

Have you used Factor 2? Submit your own Review!