Factor 2

By: Force Factor

Factor 2 is a Pump Product manufactured by Force Factor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does Factor 2 work?
Click to Expand

Much like the first force factor, this stuff is a ton of hype... Nothing worth the $50-$70 it goes for.

Dosing (6)- its says 2-4 in morning, then 2-4 pre. Well I lift in the morning so I'd take 4-6 a little over an hour pre lift. If you use 8 you'll run through it real quick.

Effectiveness (6)- nothing too spectacular. Average pumps that I could get from a bunch of white carbs haha.

Price (3)- soooo expensive for pretty minimal ingredients and you have to take a ton. The claims on this product are outrageous. Muscle builder??? Any product besides the gear that makes that claim is bound to a be fake.

Overall this product was too expensive for the quality. If it were priced competitively with other NOs it would have gotten a higher rating.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Average Pumps

• mhseaver670
    July 23, 2012

Just from the adds alone I would never buy this crap!

I ended up buying into the hype that this product delivered. This was before even knowing about this site, otherwise, I would have bought a different product. Very expensive and you go through a bottle quick. I stacked this with their pre-workout drink and the pumps were minimal to slightly average at best. Not worth the money or time using this product. BTW... their pre-workout drink isn't that good either. I will never buy a Force Factor product ever again!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Pumps
Dandy
Rep: -6

I discovered Factor 2 as a free trial supplement. After completing my trial, they sent a second bottle, actually too quickly. I liked this product, took the second bottle, called to cancel (by this time a third bottle was due to arive), and told them that I would just pick it up from GNC. After some time, they agreed to sell me 6 bottles at less than 50% of what I had been paying. Although I use this product in stacking, I definitely feel increased energy, and even seem to breathe deeper. It's not a miracle, but feel with working hard, good diet, and stacking (DHEA, Tribulus, and Beverly Keto 7)that it works for me. It's not a miracle supplement, but I like it after a month or so. Good dietary balance and high protein help too. To effectively review this product, I want to see the results in the next 2-3 months.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Average Pumps
  • Increased Weights
  • Endurance
  • Breathe Deeper
  • Overall Good Energy
Alter09
Rep: -15

I was using 4 before my workout and I noticed huge pumps from the product. I was definitely larger when in the gym. I felt better and in turn lifted more. A little pricy unless you find the bonus size.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Large Pump
  • Increased Weights
  • Endurance
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.