Body Rush

By Force Factor
Body Rush Force Factor
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 9 Reviews)

Ranks #20 of 32 (better than 39%)
in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

IRISH89

IRISH89's Body Rush Review

Force Factor Body Rush is a pre workout supplement, which contains B vitamins, electrolytes, energizers, carnitines, BCAAs, & nitric oxide boosters.

Nutritional Content:
Potassium – 200mg
Focus enhancer – 1700mg
Energy Rush – 4250mg

Breakdown:
*Focus enhancer ingredients - l-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, caffeine anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, guarana extract.
*Energy rush ingredients - taurine, l-carnitine, beta-alanine, l-carnitine tartrate, l-carnitine fumarate.
*Strength blend - l-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine, advanced 3x nitric oxide booster, arginine-alphaketoglutarate (A-AKG), arginine-ketoisocaproate (A-KIC), l-arginine monohydrate.

Effectiveness 8/10- Great felt from day one, very effective supplement, gave me good energy "clean" without any jitters; I usually take 60/90 seconds between sets but with Body Rush I only needed 20/30 seconds. The pump was decent, not as good as I thought it would be, but I still got that solid feeling in my muscles. I was using 1 scoop, next time going to give 2 scoops ago.

Taste 10/10- Strawberry kiwi almost taste like Kool-Aid. It’s the best tasting pre workout supplement powder I have ever tasted. Don’t really care how supplement powders taste as long as their effective, but it’s a great bonus to have when it tastes as good as Body Rush, I actually looked forward to drinking it.

Mixability- Mixes good, scoop is pretty big for a pre workout supplement, a scoop is 23g. 1 scoop in a shaker cup with 12oz water & a couple of shakes the powder would dissolve immediately. I never had any unmixed powder or any clumps. It shakes up very nicely.

Price 4/10- Body Rush is $50 for a tub of 30 serving’s, in my opinion is too expensive. I only got my hands on it thanks to a friend who bought the buy 2 get 1 free deal, & gave me a tub for $25.

Overall 7/10- Overall I would give Body Rush a 7 out of 10, it’s a good effective pre workout supplement, which gives good clean energy & no crash or jitters, & tastes excellent, but it is far too expensive.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Clean Energy
  • Tastes Excellent
  • Mixes Good
  • No Crash Or Jitters
  • Not Enough Servings

Cray

Posted April 27, 2011
Fierce reviews bro. Love it. Another great one.

Posted April 27, 2011
Yeah man...Keep these reviews coming!

Posted April 27, 2011
expensive products don't get too far. good review bro.

Stein

Stein's Body Rush Review

OVERVIEW:
Ineffective, horribly overpriced, loaded with unnecessary food coloring and only available at GNC and forcefactor.com

DETAILS:
I have used Force...
OVERVIEW:
GNC and forcefactor.com

DETAILS:
I have used Force Factor and Force Factor Ramp-Up and found them to be relatively effective (and cost effective). However, in the pre-workout category, Body Rush is a bust. I have used USP Labs Jack3d, Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250 and BSN NO Xplode. The overall rating among these four would be as follows:
1. BSN NO Xplode, Rating: 9. By far the best pre-workout supplement with noticable 'tingle' and increase stamina, focus and vascularity
2. USP Labs Jack3d. Rating: 6.5. Comes in a small container (very small compared to the others). Has noticable effect but not nearly that of NO Xplode.
3. Gaspari Superpump 250. Rating: 5. Very little effect. Tastes good (orange) and good price but what good are those attributes if the supplement is ineffective.
4. Force Factor Body Rush. Rating 2. More than twice as much as the previous three supplements (street prices). Laden with food coloring. Poor tasting and no noticable results - even when double the recommended dose is taken.

Posted January 13, 2011
    He are my problems with this review.

No-Explode is utter garbage and it is widely known, that fact you give it a 9 shows you know nothing.

Next Jac3D comes in a small container because it is a straight shot of arginine, beta-alanine, and geranium stem. It does have BS fillers or "fluff" that no expolde has. No explode comes in a container of 50 servings vice 45 of jacked, yet the jar is huge. in no-explode there is a ridiculous amount of magnesium which acts as a laxative (hence the nickname no-commode) it also contain a s**t ton of caffeine which constricts veins when N.O.s are meant to expand veins. and lastly a max dose of No-explode forces you do down 20 oz of liquid before a workout, products like jack3d, hemorage, c4, etc only make you down 8oz of liquid.

i was reading up on body rush and it does look quite compelling. does anyone with any sense of supplement knowledge have a review to share?

Lovoi

Lovoi's Body Rush Review

As i was shopping at GNC i decided i was going to take a creatine brake but i still wanted a pre workout. Probably due to the new body rush coming out this product was $22 so i bought it.

In terms of taste for a pre workout its average if you get the Fruit punch flavor and mixes fine when you stir it.

When it comes to energy it was very average and i didn't go crazy or anything well working out. I experienced no face tingling or itchiness in Body rush either.

This product didnt give me the gains i was really looking for. In 2 months of taking this product i did not notice any substantial gains in any exercise well working out 5 times a week.

If your looking to go on a creatine break but would like a pre workout then this would be the product for you otherwise a very average product compared to other pre workouts

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Clean Energy
    • Mixes Good

biggyj09's Body Rush Review

After trying several PWO, i decided to see if price is really what makes a product. I was a sucker for Body Rush. For $59.99 i found myself lacking in my workouts, and realized that all they hype on this stuff was just a bunch of Garbage. Body Rush is unique in that it takes pretty decent for a PWO. The energy and pumps though were so lacking i felt that it was just useless drinking.
    I would not reccomend this product due to its expensive price, lack of energy and pumps, and the serving size is also somewhat lacking.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Excellent
    • No Crash Or Jitters

GodofSerbia1's Body Rush Review

I hate to give Force Factor the Devil's number but I was not impressed by this way overhyped and falsely advertised supplement. Been awhile since I have given a review. I sampled Body Rush in JackedPack.com May sample pack. I decided to give it a go. The strawberry kiwi flavor was pretty good.

I bought Body Rush off of BB.com for $46 for 30 servings. This is a rip off. Serving size is one scoop.

Here is what's in Body Rush:
    Focus Enhancer 1700mg **
    L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Guarana Extract

Energy Rush 4250mg **
    Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Carnitine Fumarate

Strength Blend 4000mg **
    L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine

Advanced 3X Nitric Oxide Booster 3000mg **
    Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate (A-AKG), Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (A-KIC), L-Arginine Monohydrate

Rapid Hydration Surge 1172mg **
    Dicalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12

Muscle Glucose Primer 4000mg **
    Glucose Polymers, D-Glucose

Energy and Focus 5/10: At first glance you would think Body Rush had all the potent ingredients for a wild energy rush but I noticed only a slight energy boost from one scoop. I only took one scoop each time. Im going to have to say in the 1700 mg proprietary energy blend the Caffeine may be underdosed along with the Green tea extract and Gaurana.

Pump 6/10: The advertise their 3x nitrix oxide booster which is just 3 types of Arginine. This is just fluffing up their proprietary blend. Pump was mediocre.

I liked when I saw their were BCAAs in here but I experienced no strength boosts or gains.

Flavor/mixability (8/10): Strawberry Kiwi tasted good and mixed well.

All in all I had a bad taste in my mouth because of the ridiculous advertisements about 'Shocking Muscle Gaining Breakthroughs found in a Cambridge Study' and the outrageous photoshopped pictures. Regardless, I still spent the extra money to try Body Rush. This product did not do much and was not very effective.

I will never take this product again but as always, make your own judgements.

Fair and Honest,
    GodofSerbia1

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Mixes Good

Julzdanz's Body Rush Review

First of all it tastes like baby powder and doesn't mix well. It gave me no energy, pump or focus and it gave me a stomachache! I've tried C4, NO extreme, and MRI's Hemosurge and this is the worst of the three. All I can say is that it smells good...

NCAAhockey's Body Rush Review

Ive tried super pump, n.o. xplode, jack3d and for some reason i finf this as my favorite pre workout just do to the fact that with super pump i had the jitters and had to hydrate way more than usual. with xplode i didnt feel anything and one you get to 7 scoops of jack3d a tolerance has been built up. i dont get any of those with Body Rush. I still got a great pump and controlled energy unlike a jitter. it taste ok but not great. really expensive but i beleive its worth it

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Pump
      • Good Clean Energy
      • Mixes Good
      • No Crash Or Jitters

guru825's Body Rush Review

Another garbage, over-hyped product from Force Factor. I've tried a few pre-workout drinks ( C4,No-Xplode, Jack3d, SuperPump) and this was the worst of them all. It is a pricey product, it doesn't mix well and it doesn't taste very good. I did notice some effects after abou 25 min. but they lack the intensity that Jack3d and C4 give you. It really isn't even worth trying.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Doesn't Mix Well

ardfox7's Body Rush Review

The taste of this product was amazing for the strawberry kiwi, but you really don't much energy at all. I need feel that is helped with my endurance and would recommend it to women who don't want any jitters but gives them an a slight edge in the gym if you find a good price on it

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Tastes Excellent
        • Mixes Good
        • No Crash Or Jitters

Posted November 11, 2011
        Sorry I hit yes, damn phone

Virtus

Posted November 11, 2011
        Ok I just did the same thing as rico....

Admin can we change the yes/no button to something more functionally sound for those of us with fat fingertips and cellphones?