Body Rush Reviews

By: Force Factor

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #19 of 29 (better than 36%) in
Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

Body Rush is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Force Factor. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

IRISH89
  April 27, 2011

Force Factor Body Rush is a pre workout supplement, which contains B vitamins, electrolytes, energizers, carnitines, BCAAs, & nitric oxide boosters.

Nutritional Content:
Potassium – 200mg
Focus enhancer – 1700mg
Energy Rush – 4250mg

Breakdown:
*Focus enhancer ingredients - l-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, caffeine anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, guarana extract.
*Energy rush ingredients - taurine, l-carnitine, beta-alanine, l-carnitine tartrate, l-carnitine fumarate.
*Strength blend - l-leucine, l-valine, l-isoleucine, advanced 3x nitric oxide booster, arginine-alphaketoglutarate (A-AKG), arginine-ketoisocaproate (A-KIC), l-arginine monohydrate.

Effectiveness 8/10- Great felt from day one, very effective supplement, gave me good energy "clean" without any jitters; I usually take 60/90 seconds between sets but with Body Rush I only needed 20/30 seconds. The pump was decent, not as good as I thought it would be, but I still got that solid feeling in my muscles. I was using 1 scoop, next time going to give 2 scoops ago.

Taste 10/10- Strawberry kiwi almost taste like Kool-Aid. It's the best tasting pre workout supplement powder I have ever tasted. Don't really care how supplement powders taste as long as their effective, but it's a great bonus to have when it tastes as good as Body Rush, I actually looked forward to drinking it.

Mixability- Mixes good, scoop is pretty big for a pre workout supplement, a scoop is 23g. 1 scoop in a shaker cup with 12oz water & a couple of shakes the powder would dissolve immediately. I never had any unmixed powder or any clumps. It shakes up very nicely.

Price 4/10- Body Rush is $50 for a tub of 30 serving's, in my opinion is too expensive. I only got my hands on it thanks to a friend who bought the buy 2 get 1 free deal, & gave me a tub for $25.

Overall 7/10- Overall I would give Body Rush a 7 out of 10, it's a good effective pre workout supplement, which gives good clean energy & no crash or jitters, & tastes excellent, but it is far too expensive.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Clean Energy
  • Tastes Excellent
  • Mixes Good
  • No Crash Or Jitters
  • Not Enough Servings
Lovoi
  March 24, 2013

As i was shopping at GNC i decided i was going to take a creatine brake but i still wanted a pre workout. Probably due to the new body rush coming out this product was $22 so i bought it.

In terms of taste for a pre workout its average if you get the Fruit punch flavor and mixes fine when you stir it.

When it comes to energy it was very average and i didn't go crazy or anything well working out. I experienced no face tingling or itchiness in Body rush either.

This product didnt give me the gains i was really looking for. In 2 months of taking this product i did not notice any substantial gains in any exercise well working out 5 times a week.

If your looking to go on a creatine break but would like a pre workout then this would be the product for you otherwise a very average product compared to other pre workouts

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Clean Energy
  • Mixes Good
  • Not Enough Servings