Titan Stack Reviews

By: Flex Fitness

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #16 of 37 (better than 58%) in
Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Titan Stack is a Prohormone manufactured by Flex Fitness. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

June 14, 2013

This is my review of Flex Fitness Products Titan stack. The stack consisted of Titan, Titan 2, 6-Bromo, and Restore.
Pre Cycle/On Cycle : Cycle Assist (CEL), fish oil, Tribulus, milk thistle, 5-htp, tyrosine, taurine, brewers yeast, CoQ10, multi vitamin, CLA, Optimum Gold Standard, Dymatize Casein, Gainer, a few different pre-workouts and BCAA's.
Post Cycle : All above with more Tribulus, Animal Stack, DAA, Liver Fix, Restore, HGH Support and Tamoxifin-but I didn't use much of it.

Titan: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.
Titan2: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 15mg Epi, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.
6-Bromo: 50mg 6-Bromo, 60 caps.
Restore: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg DAA, 105mg milk thistle, 90 caps.

Dosage: Three capsules of Titan, one morning, one midday, one night.
When I ran out of Titan, I switched to Titan2 at the same dosage. I started taking one capsule of 6-Bromo in the morning about two weeks into Titan, through Titan2 and into and post cycle. About four days before I ran out of Titan2, I started on the Restore, one morning, one midday, one night. I ran this dosage consistently with all my support supplements previously listed.

Side effects: The only side effects I noticed was a possible increase in blood pressure (a couple more bloody noses than usual) and some muscle cramps later in the cycle but no gyno, mood swings or night sweats. To combat these minor issues, I started taking ginkgo biloba and eating more garlic for the blood pressure and started taking potassium tablets for the cramps. The addition of those products seemed to clear up my immediate issues and I had no further problems. I also started adding Now brand Astragalus to strengthen my adrenal glands just in case. I've used other prohormones in the past that have had harsher side effects than this stuff so as far as side effects go, I'm very impressed with the Titan Stack.

Results: Gains on this stack were very solid and lean for me. I was able to gain muscle pretty fast and lose fat at the same time. My recovery time was cut down by over half so I was barley sore for the entire cycle. I was able to train harder and a little more often without having to deal with DOMS. I got the craziest pumps when I was using this stack and I was a lot more vascular in and out of the gym.

My Gains-
Before: I started at 199lbs with a 37 inch waist, 17 1/4 inch arms and a large T-shirt fit me loosely but comfortable. My last bench workout before I started the Stack was Warm-up, 205x12, 225x10, 245x8, 275x5.5, 275x4, 295x2. The heaviest I could go on shoulder press was 65 pound dumbbells for sets of 12. Legs always hard to track for me, I just pile the weights on and push what I can, just depends on the day. Back and bicep workouts very so much for me so it's kind of the same thing.

After: I ended my cycle weighing about 220lbs with a 36 inch waist and my arms were about 18.5 (flexed but not pumped). Now all my large T-shirts are really tight on me in the upper half so I started buying extra larges. The last bench workout I had during my cycle was Warm-up, 225x16, 275x10, 295x7, 315x5, 325x4, 365x almost 2, (had a little spot on the second rep). All the rest of my exercises for other body parts went up in weight and reps too, especially legs. At the end of my PCT I weighed in at about 216.5 and was holding most of my strength gains. Within a month and a half I was back over 218 and made some small improvements on strength but not on bench. While I was on cycle I had a little bit testicular shrinkage but those all came back 100%. I ran a cleanse and got my blood work done. My liver came back as (Albumin - 3.8g/dL, AST - 30 U/L, ALT - 36 U/L, ALP - 71 U/L, GGT - 32 U/L). I have still not seen any long-term side effects and overall
I feel pretty good.

Sorry took me so long to get this review, I wanted to wait to see how things turned out in the long run and get all my test results back before I posted. Hope this is helpful for anyone using this or considering prohormones.
One last thing, SR seems to have an old picture of this. The background on the bottles I got were a black faded to white. Everything else is the same look and ingredients.
I plan on posting my before and after pictures as soon as I get a chance.
  • Lean Muscle Build
  • It Would Be Nice If It Was Cheaper.
  April 20, 2013

Well, Here is my review that I posted earlier from the beast stack, before they had the titan postings. I took the full ninety day cycle ( including post cycle therapy) and was very impressed with the results. I began the cycle weighing in at just over 150 pounds, depending on the day. As a reference I could bench press approximately 160 lbs. I took the pills religiously three times a day, and lifted five days a week, Monday through Friday, focusing on different areas of the body each day. I didn't eat particularly healthily, but such is to be expected with the college lifestyle. I noticed results within about two or three days, and the results were staggering. I gained almost immediate strength, with weight gains close behind. (these were ten pound increase for both after 7 days) It started off strongly and slightly declined in weight gain by the end, but I was still seeing consistent gains in strength. After all was said and done I weighed a staggering 180 pounds. I have before and after pictures and you can definitely see the difference. ( Not to mention the attention from the girls) I have been off of it for five months now. I haven't seen any losses and still tip the scales at roughly 180lbs. I believe that I would have retained 100% muscle if it would not have been for christmas break, during which i didn't lift at all. The only reason I gave this an overall nine is because of the price. But what can I say, I'm a poor college kid, I would be ***ing about any price. I would DEFINITELY Recommend this product to anyone and have three friends who experienced almost identical results, but with different starting sizes. Oh and by the way, by the end of my cycle ( and still today) I can bench 230 lbs :) I don't know how effective it is at losing fat, but I also had a 6% body fat going into it. It's actually slightly higher now at about eight but hell, eight is healthier anyways. And for those who asked about SERMS I used nolva Restore/DAA/Tribulus/Animal stack, all while taking the fish oil and milk thistle
      February 12, 2013

I discovered the Titan Stack from a friend of mine that had completed the entire stack, so I decided that I would try it out because after seeing his results in such a short period of time, I was to say the least, intrigued.

I originally started with only a pre-workout (Dymatize Xpand Extreme Pump), and a post-workout (Dymatize ISO 100). After a month of solely using those proteins, I decided I would step it up a notch and commit to purchasing the Titan Stack, but not starting it until a few months had gone by and I had plateau'ed out on my gains.

After the few months of just the protein had elapsed, I realized I had gained zero body weight, but increased my max weight on bench, declines, and inclines. Soon after, I plateau'ed out like I assumed I would, so I started my first bottle of Titan.

Titan had a very slow start for me, but I could tell it was giving me gains and quickly broke the plateau I had hit. I am at my last week of the first bottle of the Titan stack, and I have gained 10lbs of body weight, went up 45lbs on declines, 50lbs on inclines, and a staggering 80lbs on bench.

When I began the first Titan bottle, I weighed 145lbs. After completing the first bottle, I am now at 155lbs. I still have Titan2 to go, plus Restore when I finish Titan2. I have two friends that have completed the Titan stack and both of them have kept their gains. They have been off Titan for 3+ months now.

My diet during the Titan stack was not exactly perfect. I eat whatever I want, mostly because I'm a college student paying my way through college, my baby is due to be born in 2 days, and most of my money is tied up elsewhere with bills. However, on Titan, it seemed as though it didn't matter what I ate. I continually gained muscle and gained mass.

I am now taking the following and am still gaining in every aspect of my workout routine (weight, reps, body mass/weight, strength, etc.):
    Pre-workout: Juggernaut by Infinite Labs
    Post-workout: Dymatize Super Mass Gainer & Dymatize Iso 100

I'll keep the reviews coming once I complete the entire stack.

• Lean Muscle Build

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.