Titan Stack

By Flex Fitness
Titan Stack Flex Fitness
7.8/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Ranks #14 of 56 (better than 76%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Best and baddest prohormone I've ever used.

This is my review of Flex Fitness Products Titan stack. The stack consisted of Titan, Titan 2, 6-Bromo, and Restore.
Supplements:
Supplements:
Pre Cycle/On Cycle : Cycle Assist (CEL), fish oil, Tribulus, milk thistle, 5-htp, tyrosine, taurine, brewers yeast, CoQ10, multi vitamin, CLA, Optimum Gold Standard, Dymatize Casein, Gainer, a few different pre-workouts and BCAA's.
Post Cycle : All above with more Tribulus, Animal Stack, DAA, Liver Fix, Restore, HGH Support and Tamoxifin-but I didn't use much of it.

Titan: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.
Titan2: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 15mg Epi, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.
6-Bromo: 50mg 6-Bromo, 60 caps.
Restore: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg DAA, 105mg milk thistle, 90 caps.

Dosage: Three capsules of Titan, one morning, one midday, one night.
When I ran out of Titan, I switched to Titan2 at the same dosage. I started taking one capsule of 6-Bromo in the morning about two weeks into Titan, through Titan2 and into and post cycle. About four days before I ran out of Titan2, I started on the Restore, one morning, one midday, one night. I ran this dosage consistently with all my support supplements previously listed.

Side effects: The only side effects I noticed was a possible increase in blood pressure (a couple more bloody noses than usual) and some muscle cramps later in the cycle but no gyno, mood swings or night sweats. To combat these minor issues, I started taking ginkgo biloba and eating more garlic for the blood pressure and started taking potassium tablets for the cramps. The addition of those products seemed to clear up my immediate issues and I had no further problems. I also started adding Now brand Astragalus to strengthen my adrenal glands just in case. I've used other prohormones in the past that have had harsher side effects than this stuff so as far as side effects go, I'm very impressed with the Titan Stack.

Results: Gains on this stack were very solid and lean for me. I was able to gain muscle pretty fast and lose fat at the same time. My recovery time was cut down by over half so I was barley sore for the entire cycle. I was able to train harder and a little more often without having to deal with DOMS. I got the craziest pumps when I was using this stack and I was a lot more vascular in and out of the gym.

My Gains-
Before: I started at 199lbs with a 37 inch waist, 17 1/4 inch arms and a large T-shirt fit me loosely but comfortable. My last bench workout before I started the Stack was Warm-up, 205x12, 225x10, 245x8, 275x5.5, 275x4, 295x2. The heaviest I could go on shoulder press was 65 pound dumbbells for sets of 12. Legs always hard to track for me, I just pile the weights on and push what I can, just depends on the day. Back and bicep workouts very so much for me so it's kind of the same thing.

After: I ended my cycle weighing about 220lbs with a 36 inch waist and my arms were about 18.5 (flexed but not pumped). Now all my large T-shirts are really tight on me in the upper half so I started buying extra larges. The last bench workout I had during my cycle was Warm-up, 225x16, 275x10, 295x7, 315x5, 325x4, 365x almost 2, (had a little spot on the second rep). All the rest of my exercises for other body parts went up in weight and reps too, especially legs. At the end of my PCT I weighed in at about 216.5 and was holding most of my strength gains. Within a month and a half I was back over 218 and made some small improvements on strength but not on bench. While I was on cycle I had a little bit testicular shrinkage but those all came back 100%. I ran a cleanse and got my blood work done. My liver came back as (Albumin - 3.8g/dL, AST - 30 U/L, ALT - 36 U/L, ALP - 71 U/L, GGT - 32 U/L). I have still not seen any long-term side effects and overall
I feel pretty good.

Sorry took me so long to get this review, I wanted to wait to see how things turned out in the long run and get all my test results back before I posted. Hope this is helpful for anyone using this or considering prohormones.
One last thing, SR seems to have an old picture of this. The background on the bottles I got were a black faded to white. Everything else is the same look and ingredients.
I plan on posting my before and after pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Gains
  • Increased Strength
  • Lean Muscle Build
  • It Would Be Nice If It Was Cheaper.

chefneilde

Posted June 14, 2013
Thanks for the great review
I'm going to check this out.

Cray

Posted June 14, 2013
you are a very scary, large black man.

great review.

Posted June 14, 2013
Where did u purchase this stack from?

Posted June 14, 2013
thanks for the positive feedback everyone. My account can't post links yet. if you're looking to get sum I would just google flex titan stack and they come right up.

Virtus

Posted June 14, 2013
Yeah this is an epic stack my friend. Mmmm msten. And epi. I like the sound of that.

Cool that you got blood work.

Posted June 15, 2013
I love me a quality PH review. Well done.

I would DEFINITELY Recommend this product to anyone

Well, Here is my review that I posted earlier from the beast stack, before they had the titan postings. I took the full ninety day cycle ( including post cycle therapy) and was very impressed with the results. I began the cycle weighing in at just over 150 pounds, depending on the day. As a reference I could bench press approximately 160 lbs. I took the pills religiously three times a day, and lifted five days a week, Monday through Friday, focusing on different areas of the body each day. I didn't eat particularly healthily, but such is to be expected with the college lifestyle. I noticed results within about two or three days, and the results were staggering. I gained almost immediate strength, with weight gains close behind. (these were ten pound increase for both after 7 days) It started off strongly and slightly declined in weight gain by the end, but I was still seeing consistent gains in strength. After all was said and done I weighed a staggering 180 pounds. I have before and after pictures and you can definitely see the difference. ( Not to mention the attention from the girls) I have been off of it for five months now. I haven't seen any losses and still tip the scales at roughly 180lbs. I believe that I would have retained 100% muscle if it would not have been for christmas break, during which i didn't lift at all. The only reason I gave this an overall nine is because of the price. But what can I say, I'm a poor college kid, I would be ***ing about any price. I would DEFINITELY Recommend this product to anyone and have three friends who experienced almost identical results, but with different starting sizes. Oh and by the way, by the end of my cycle ( and still today) I can bench 230 lbs :) I don't know how effective it is at losing fat, but I also had a 6% body fat going into it. It's actually slightly higher now at about eight but hell, eight is healthier anyways. And for those who asked about SERMS I used nolva Restore/DAA/Tribulus/Animal stack, all while taking the fish oil and milk thistle

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Gains
  • Increased Strength
  • Lean Muscle Build

Posted April 20, 2013
    I started at 154 lbs and now I'm at 172 lbs . I just started Titan 2 three days ago. This stuff works.

Titan had a very slow start for me

I discovered the Titan Stack from a friend of mine that had completed the entire stack, so I decided that I would try it out because after seeing his results in such a short period of time, I was to say the least, intrigued.

I originally started with only a pre-workout (Dymatize Xpand...

I originally started with only a pre-workout (Dymatize Xpand Extreme Pump), and a post-workout (Dymatize ISO 100). After a month of solely using those proteins, I decided I would step it up a notch and commit to purchasing the Titan Stack, but not starting it until a few months had gone by and I had plateau'ed out on my gains.

After the few months of just the protein had elapsed, I realized I had gained zero body weight, but increased my max weight on bench, declines, and inclines. Soon after, I plateau'ed out like I assumed I would, so I started my first bottle of Titan.

Titan had a very slow start for me, but I could tell it was giving me gains and quickly broke the plateau I had hit. I am at my last week of the first bottle of the Titan stack, and I have gained 10lbs of body weight, went up 45lbs on declines, 50lbs on inclines, and a staggering 80lbs on bench.

When I began the first Titan bottle, I weighed 145lbs. After completing the first bottle, I am now at 155lbs. I still have Titan2 to go, plus Restore when I finish Titan2. I have two friends that have completed the Titan stack and both of them have kept their gains. They have been off Titan for 3+ months now.

My diet during the Titan stack was not exactly perfect. I eat whatever I want, mostly because I'm a college student paying my way through college, my baby is due to be born in 2 days, and most of my money is tied up elsewhere with bills. However, on Titan, it seemed as though it didn't matter what I ate. I continually gained muscle and gained mass.

I am now taking the following and am still gaining in every aspect of my workout routine (weight, reps, body mass/weight, strength, etc.):
    Titan2
    Pre-workout: Juggernaut by Infinite Labs
    Post-workout: Dymatize Super Mass Gainer & Dymatize Iso 100

I'll keep the reviews coming once I complete the entire stack.

Thanks,

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Gains
    • Increased Strength
    • Lean Muscle Build

Jpotter21

Posted February 12, 2013
      Alright, maybe I missed it. But did you use cycle support supplements here? PCT? SERM?

Your running two stacked prohormone compounds. Both of which are extremely liver toxic. By the looks of the review, I'm going to guess you didn't do a lot of research on this.

Posted February 12, 2013
      Yes, I did do a cycle support. I used MytoVITES for liver support, also - the final bottle in the stack comes with Restore, which is a PCT. So, yes - I have done extensive research on this topic prior to starting the cycle, I apologize for not providing all of the information regarding my stack. It was around 2:00 a.m. when I wrote this, if I forgot anything else, please let me know.

The RESTORE contains:
      6-bromo, 4diene 3, 17 dione: 30mg
      D-Aspartic Acid: 954mg
      and Milk Thistle: 105mg
      by the way.

Posted February 12, 2013
      I'm thinking of doing this for my next cycle. What are your gains like at this point?

Posted February 12, 2013
      Ok, I apologize to all of you guys for the scathing reply. In the forum section I have started a thread : Things you should know about my titan stack. I did not give this stuff a fare shake and it has really been the best PH I ever taken. So for all of you who want to know I AM Impressed. Week 4 is where things really changed for me and I will be starting week 6 on tuesday. I will keep you all posted in my thread.

Posted February 13, 2013
      OOPS!! Starting week 5 on tuesday.

Posted February 13, 2013
      "Heavydoody I've been following your Titan stack logs and its really inspiring. I've been learning a lot. Here in a little while I'll be starting mine. I hope I do as well as you.

Posted February 13, 2013
      I'm a Dad of 4 kids and a full time job. I have spent money on Lot's of different supplements thru the years. Titan has change my life. I feel 10 years younger and have notice big results only after taking it for 1 week. I have energy all day working a 12 hour job making ammo at a very high labor extensive pace. All my lift's have gone up 10 -15lbs. I don't have a lot of money so it was nice to find a product worth buying.

Nothing bad, no acne, back pumps, anything

I bought the 3 month Titan Stack for ~$160 online, which comes with:

TITAN - 25mg HALODROL, 20mg LMG MAX, 10mg METHYL-STEN

TITAN 2 - 25mg HALODROL, 20mg LMG MAX, 10mg METHYL-STEN, 15mg EPISTANE

Restore - 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg D-Aspartic Acid, 105mg Milk Thistle
      I bought the 3 month Titan Stack for ~$160 online, which comes with:

TITAN - 25mg HALODROL, 20mg LMG MAX, 10mg METHYL-STEN

TITAN 2 - 25mg HALODROL, 20mg LMG MAX, 10mg METHYL-STEN, 15mg EPISTANE

Restore - 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg D-Aspartic Acid, 105mg Milk Thistle

Each bottle is 90 servings (3/day), lasting 1 month each - except Restore (6/day 180 caps)

NOTE - Restore is the PCT, meant to be taken 5 days before you run out of Titan 2.

For the first two weeks I didn't feel anything, but that's very common in prohormones. At about the 2.5-3 week mark however, I began to have the most intense workouts I've ever had. My muscles felt like they could take a a pounding forever, I never even had DOMS. I worried I might have been overtraining even because my workouts were lasting 2 hours without getting fatigued! I think however, overtraining is very hard to achieve (if at all) while on titan. This is by far the most powerful prohormone I've taken.

I started at a really good time too, I was in my roommate's senior project at college, and I had to get 3 DEXA scans during the whole duration of my 3 month cycle (perfect timing). DEXA scans are meant to give you a reading of your bone mass, as well as a visceral fat reading. My body fat % on the first month was 16.9% @ 230 lbs. Month 2 body fat % was 14% flat @ 234 lbs (~+7 lbs of lean muscle in place of fat loss), month 3 body fat % was 11.7% @ 233 lbs (no idea how many lbs of fat I lost vs lbs of muscle).

My diet was roughly 3200 kcals/day, as lean as I could make it. I almost wish I had bulked hardcore while on this stack, that's what you're supposed to do. I lifted 6 days a week, each body part twice a week, 2 muscle groups a day, moderate cardio 4-5 days/wk.

Nothing bad, no acne, back pumps, anything. With Restore, I didn't feel any mood swings or anything. Literally zero bad side effects for me. I'm keeping my eye on Flex products, I was really worried about using them since I had never heard of them, but I'm very happy with my results. It's difficult to determine what precisely my results were, but I obviously gained a good amount of muscle and lost a good amount of fat. It's amazing what 3 months of eating proper and using a good prohormone can do :)

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Gains
      • Increased Strength
      • Lean Muscle Build

Posted April 4, 2013
        At this level of potency, you simply cannot state that you had "literally zero bad side effects" unless you have bloodwork to prove it. This is totally misleading to potential PH users and buyers, and with a cycle this heavy, you NEED bloodwork to ensure that you recovered. The problem is you didn't. You NEED a SERM for pct, not just this BS OTC crap that did zilch in terms of restoring testosterone, LH, FSH, and decreasing estrogen and prolactin. You took 2 methyls and followed it with 3 methyls. I highly recommend you go to a doctor/endocrinologist to get checked out.
        It wasn't a bad review, but you gave dangerous, misleading information here my friend. I respectfully have to point that out to you.

hulkish1

Posted April 4, 2013
        dude seriously, listen to nutra here this is extreamly misleading and dangerous. this is coming from a seasoned and well respected ph/ds/aas user on this site you should be banned for this. the information is bogus and if you claim all you need is an OTC product for post cycle your sadly mistaken. with out proper pct you very well could have damaged your body for life.

for anyone who reads this and is thinking about this product please rethink it unless you have used ph/ds/aas for a long time this is dangerous and with out proper precautions you could really damage your body and prevent a good future

-k-

Posted April 4, 2013
        Ok, let’s put it this way: I (my self) believe that I had very good results with these products. Up to this point, I feel that my body has not, or not yet, exhibited any signs of damage to my endocrine system or estrogen/low test related side effects. However, I have not YET had my blood work done so I can understand that some people may think I’m jumping the gun by posing a review like this because I cannot yet back up the way I feel with test results.
        In my review, I may have focused too much on the findings of the research study I was involved in and may have over looked some key details. I live a very clean lifestyle and I did a cleanse before I started Titan. While on Titan and Titan2, I used proper cycle support, uniliver, Fish oils, aminos, vitamins, along with extra tribulus and mucuna prurienes and all my usual supps. I also ran an extra estrogen blocker from week 3 through week the end of PCT. I did decide to use the OTC PCT that came with it, that may not be the best move for others, but it seemed to worked for me. My review was based on my personal experience with these products and I am not making any claim for others to go by. This stack is extremely potent and would only be for those who need the strongest stuff. I will find a place to post my blood work results when I get them back in a week or two.

Posted April 4, 2013
        That's a cool review. I've never seen one like that before. I don't know what everyone is freakin out about, I just wanna know if it works or not. I think I'm going to check this out a bit more cause it sounds like it's worth a shot.

Posted April 4, 2013
        That's an interesting review. Did you track about how much your strength what up?