Fight Labs Test 400

Test 400 Fight Labs User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 0% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for Test 400 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Test 400 Thousands of Supplements! Buy Test 400
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Fight Labs Estro-Test Reviews
Estro-Test (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Test 400 and b12 question.... doing some research for my next cycle....
okay so I just started doing research for my next cycle. I think I'm going ...

what is Test 400?
what is Test 400?...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Test 400 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Test 400 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Incredible Strength (9)
    • Huge Gains (7)
    • Great Product (6)
    • Good Pump. (5)
    • Shorter Temper (5)
    • Minor Acne. (4)
    • Low Sex Drive (1)
    August 13, 2012

trex1812

Age: 28

August 13, 2012
     I'm on test 400 and episterone on week four I got a serious increase in strength went frm maxing out at 300 to reping it 6 times I'm only5foot7 180lbs I'm pound for pound the strongest I've ever been in my life I'm deadlifting 600lbs I also eat really well and take quality protein and cell mass I'm gonna do the fight labs four 8 weeks so I have a few more to go so far I'm really happy I'm solid ripped and really strong the only thing is this product does cost a lot for the stack it was around 150for only one month so I spent 300 for 8week supply also I am short temper I get mad a little things easy
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Incredible Strength
    • Great Product
    • Very Effective
    • Shorter Temper
    May 12, 2012

Joe310

Age: 41

May 12, 2012
     Very pleased with my results from Fightlabs Test400. I started taking 2 capsules daily, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon before training. The first thing I noticed was my strength increasing, this was at the end of week one. My strength continued to improve toward week 2. I consulted with a trainer at Golds Venice who reviewed my diet and training. He said although my diet was clean, I wasn't getting enough protein and overall calories to put on mass. By adding in a couple of meals a day with some complex carbs before training and recovery right after training, the mass issue was solved.
    I started my cycle of Test 400 weighing 205lbs and ended up 224. I gained a clean 19 lbs. Used the Fight labs Estro-test for my PCT. took that for 4 weeks. After about 2months post cycle I retained 15lbs. This is much better than I ever hoped. I'm planning on running Test 400 again and tacking it Fight labs Episterone. I'm curious to see what happens now that I have the nutrition figured out.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • Make Sure To Eat.
    • Incredible Strength
    • Huge Gains
    • Good Pump.
    • Great Product
      WarMachine
      WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
      Reviews: 73
      Reputation: +2358
      What about support supps and a SERM? That trainer your talking about clearly was not familiar with how ph cycles should be run.

April 21, 2012

Age: 21

April 21, 2012
       This is the only prohormone that ive taken and has actually worked. Took about 2 -3 weeks to start seeing results. I weighed about 170lbs and jumped up to 180lbs my bench went from 255 to 325. i highly recommend this product. Wish i knew more prohormones that are similar to this since this is the only one ive taken. I just ordered Katanadrol v2.0 and Beastdrol so we'll see how those two combined workout?
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Incredible Strength
      • Huge Gains
      • Great Product
      • Minor Acne.
      • Shorter Temper
      AlphandOmega
      AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1249
      PCT? Support supss? It sounds like you just messed yourself up for life with this. You need to stop taking prohormones and research more. Like now. You also might want to go to the doctor.

Joined: 4/2012
      Reputation: -4
      Yeah during my cycle I was taking liver fix, and after I took A-Stak PCT..

July 28, 2011

Age: 21

July 28, 2011
       I finished the first bottle didnt see any gains im on my second bottle now hopefully I c something...the only thing I see is im gettin a little stronger...but all the other reviews about people got Shredded on da cycle is not true...this is a real review im not sum fake guy...didnt work for me
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Shorter Temper

Reputation: +1570
        Please be more descriptive in your reviews. What dosage did you take, what was your diet like, etc.

Unless you have a fake of this stuff, you are either a non-responder to tren or doing something wrong if you didn't make any gains.

What is your pct?

What was your preload?

Do you know what is in this product?

Reputation: +758
        nope he don't and i bet he has a crap routine too. so sick of people not using a ph/ds the way its intended. not knocking ya bro, but there is no get big fast supplement out there.

Tsunami2k
        Tsunami2k

Joined: 4/2011
        Reviews: 50
        Reputation: +879
        Is this product even the real deal? I never really heard of it, and based on all these BS reviews, it just looks like a bunk product. But this is tren virtus?

Yeah it is:
        Tren (diendione)
        Oxyguno
        ATD

It should be effective at building strength, at minimum. Something is off.

I discussed this in some of the other reviews on this product.

The thing that catches my eye right off the bat is that it is a proprietary blend, total 255mg, INCLUDING beta-alanine and the delivery complex.

So....how much tren and oxyguno you have in it is really a guessing game, and could have something to do with the lack of games. If this is underdosed and/or the person was taking less than the recommendation that is what you would see. But heck I dunno i hate proprietary blends, and I had to dig for the 255mg number...

Not enough information really. And at $100 this is a rip off. Go get straight dienolone with Trenazone.

Here is some info on oxyguno if interested, it really isn't that effective from what I hear:

Reply #5:

Reputation: -4
        Man I knw wtf im tlking bout I been doin this forever...nd crappy routine *** u must b crazy im way bigger than ull ever be....i took 2 pills every morning a 60 day cycle nd using estro test as pct....at least it didnt wrk for me mayb for u guys it did but me it didnt

Reply #6:

Reputation: +1570
        With all due respect, you are 21... how long could you have been taking steroids for?

Nice pct, no serm? Not very smart with tren.

This product is garbage anyway bro, but I would really recommend doing more research on prohormones/designer steroids before you decide to do another. It is pretty clear to me that you are in over your head with this stuff.

Not trying to be a d*ck, just concerned.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1570
        And how do you know you are bigger than someone else, and additionally, why does that even matter?

That is an immature comment.

Reply #8:
        Wrestler152
        Wrestler152

Joined: 7/2010
        Reviews: 6
        Reputation: +221
        Virtus, youre becoming the RichMyers of the PH/ chemistry side of lifting.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +1570
        I have a lot of respect for that guy, thanks for the compliment brother!

Reply #10:

Reputation: +758
        mguti calling me out bro BRING IT! i will eat your children you f*cking h*m*. sitting under 13% and benching 3bills at 183 your a child and you can't get it up from noy using ph/ds correct, i can understand why your so mad. its ok precious it will get better in time!

Reply #11:

Joined: 1/2010
        Reviews: 33
        Reputation: +2067
        Young, dumb and probably without cum because you didn't use the proper PCT. Maybe your diet just sucked.

Reply #12:

Reputation: -4
        Kroberts9 u dnt wanna c me homie ill ripped ur fuking head off u piece of dog *** ill blow ur teeth in da bak of ur head....u dnt want it with me...if ur n cali ne where c me ill lay ur punk ass out

Reply #13:

Joined: 1/2010
        Reviews: 33
        Reputation: +2067
        You sound like you gotta thing for krob, he is my B***h, if you don't like it, i will make YOU my B***h.

Reply #14:

Reputation: +758
        worm i bet this kid is a fat gangsta wannabe. i bet you still live with your mom and she reads ya a bed time story. remember this bro. you started it see if anyone here ever helps ya now! and trust on this the only way you would blow my teeth thru my head is with a glock. good luck hope your dick gets hard

Reply #15:

Reputation: -4
        Fake gangster? Ha ur a joke both of u prolly fuk eachother u hoe *** ass butt buddys....u guys cud eat a dick u ***s...

Reply #16:

July 19, 2011

AIRMANWHITE

Age: 25

July 19, 2011
         I have been lifting and using supplements for a few years now I have also come to this site before I make a purchase of any supplements. I purchased the Fight Labs Ultimate stack two months ago I ran it for six weeks and loved it I got incredible gains I gained about 15 pounds 199 start at 5' 11" to 213.8 pounds finish; my bench went up from 4 sets of 10 reps at 190 to 4 sets of 230 at 4 sets plus a burn out of about 20 reps of 140 I added 20 more reps to my squats I felt like a beast 90% of the time and so on, people asked what I was on, how did your arms get that big? everything was rock hard...the side effects; I had hair just fall out when I would run my hand through it, I had my cholesterol checked it was at a 406 (should be between 125 and 200)I also could not have sex the whole six weeks I was on it plus about 2 weeks after and my girlfriend is a 10. I had a bad temper most of the time and I am a calm guy, I also had some of the most crazy dreams. The per recovery drink was awesome I have used no xploded, White Flood and jack3d and the Fight Labs was the best so far. liver kick was good as well I did not have any "liver pains" or "back pumps" I plan to do a H-Drol run after my break from Test 400 then Im back to the hulk juice (test 400) it is devastating on your overall health (cholesterol mostly leading to plaque build up resulting in heart disease and heart attacks) but the results are amazing plus I can work on getting my cholesterol levels down during my off time by doing cardio and eating better. I used their post cycle therapy and I was loosing some gains so I tried Recycle by puris labs but I still took a loss I am at 206 now and cant seem to have the energy to put up the weight I was when I was on the stack. I cant wait to get a second stack from Fight Labs.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Incredible Strength
        • Huge Gains
        • Taste Awesome!!!!
        • Good Pump.
        • Great Product
        • Low Sex Drive
        rushh1605
        rushh1605

Reputation: +9
        what are the compounds in this?

not to sound mean but this stuff looks like the stuff you get out of the back of the maxim magazines

Tren
        ATD
        Oxyguno

No wonder it wrecked your libido.

And all of those sides should be a warning about this kind of stuff to people. They are serious sides. You were smart to get bloodwork.

You should use a SERM in your pcts, it will help you keep gains when off cycle.

Reputation: +1570
        See the other review by smouch1 done in June, I discussed this product and its compounds more in detail.

Both tren and ATD (an AI) can wreck libido.

June 8, 2011

Age: 33

June 8, 2011
         I am 4 pills from the end of my second bottle of Test400, it is the first test booster i have used and i loved it, i think the gains were huge, for example i went from benching 160kg to 210kg 8 reps.I have now started the fightlabs PCT, so hopefully i will remain strong.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Incredible Strength
        • Huge Gains
        • Great Product
        • Minor Acne.
        swazz
        swazz

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 7
        Reputation: +180
        Your bench went up 110lbs?

Joined: 6/2011
        Reputation: +1
        yes it did, that was in 2 months

Yikes,

Well first of all congrats on the gains. Hope you used a SERM.
        First concern is that this is a proprietary blend, so you have no idea what amount of any of the compounds you are getting. This is bad enough in natty supps. It is just HORRIBLE when it comes to PH/DS's...especially considering the ingredients:
        1. Tren
        2. ATD (wtf? why? no aromatization of any compound...)
        3. Oxyguno (well ok, but marginal at best, no one really uses it)
        This product has nothing that converts to test (not that it says that it does, besides the implications of it name).

It seems the just threw a bunch of poo in with a tren compound. I mean ATD? Why? Someone give me a good answer on that please... Oxyguno is a questionably effective PH/DS that no one really uses. Who cares about beta alanine being added to a ph/ds pre-built stack? I don't, I worry about that after the fact...its a secondary supp anyway imo.

Just be careful bro! I am happy for your gains, Tren is awesome. I added 30lbs to my incline bench the first week of being on Trenazone/Epi....love it.

Just watching out for ya brother. Expensive stuff too!

jakeR26

August 14, 2010

jacob35

Age: 16

August 14, 2010
         18 pound gains and alot stronger! Doesnt taste bad. Didnt have to stack it with anything. two in the morning and 2 hour football weights.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Product
        • Incredible Strength
        • Huge Gains
        • Taste Awesome!!!!
        • Good Pump.
        • Shorter Temper
        kev4me
        kev4me

Joined: 7/2010
        Reputation: +4
        uhhh dont take that stuff with your age dude!

weastwind
        weastwind

Joined: 4/2010
        Reviews: 21
        Reputation: +292
        Why are you taking a pro-hormone? Your 16 and you don't need this. Do you know how much damage you can do to your endocrine system right now?

Raptorbh12
        Raptorbh12

Joined: 3/2009
        Reviews: 62
        Reputation: +2600
        I bet you cant even name what 3 prohormone compounds are in Test 400. You also certainly dont have a proper PCT because your only 16. Its irresponsible use by kids like you that made supplements like this illegal.

Slugger8985
        Slugger8985

Joined: 1/2011
        Reputation: +1
        I should be gettin my first cycle of this stuff tomorrow! Ill keep yall posted with how it goes!!!

Reply #5:
        Socalmuscle
        Socalmuscle

Joined: 9/2010
        Reviews: 5
        Reputation: -25
        Oh man.... I see too many kids in their teens in HIGH SCHOOL using these type of things.. You don't know what it could be doing to you 5-10 years down the line man.. its not worth it. I have heard of people I somewhat knew having to get surgery because of taking this kind of thing at too young of an age. I am going to be 19 soon and I still wouldn't DREAM of taking any type of hormone like this. If anyone is going to take something like this, they should be AT LEAST 25 years old in my opinion, and completely healthy, and knowledgable on what they are taking and how to use the PCT above all. I hope you don't run anything like this again man.. just eat right and workout hard. Shoot you can even use creatine and such.. just stay away from things like this man. You are far too young.
        Trust me when I say I am helping you out when I post this.

July 26, 2010

Stfnwlf08

Age: 42

July 26, 2010
         I am currently on my second cycle of Test400. My first cycle I stacked with P-Plex and got really good gains but lost a little when I went my PCT.

I took a month off due to a herniated disc in my back and when I got back to the gym I lost even more of my gains. I then started my second cycle on Test400 alone and I am impressed with how quickly I was able to get back up to where I was pre-injury.

This supplement is very clean, no gyno or sides that I experienced, with very nice, no-bloated gains in both size and strength. I highly recommend this to anyone searching for a safe and effective product.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Incredible Strength
        • Huge Gains
        • Good Pump.
          July 13, 2010

crazytglo

Age: 24

July 13, 2010
           Gained a good 10lbs of muscle while taking this with all of the Fight Labs products. Felt stronger and filled out a bit more as well. Good product for a bulking phase. No side effects other that minor case of acne on stomach.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Taste Awesome!!!!
          • Good Pump.
          • Incredible Strength
          • Minor Acne.

Have you used Test 400? Submit your own Review!